Mar 8 - Dad: I'll kill my son's murderer if he's released

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 4375 4375
all ima say is GERALD BUTLER LAW ABIDING CITIZENS :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '11        #82
imagnacarta 4 heat pts
space
space
$154 | Props total: 2 2
That is some horrible sh*t, ate the flesh all crazy?
 7 years ago '09        #83
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 BasedSkins said:
Man I dont care about him I'm just sayin he did his time, who knows what kind of person he is. n*gga ate kid flesh and thats real f**ked up, but its been like 30+ years. Its people out that have k!lled tons of people and ruined dozens of family while doing less time. Everybody think it sound cool to take the law into their own hands until it backfires on them and they expect sympathy.
yeah, he did his time, but what he deserved was death. let him out. i'd make him watch me eating his flesh. he's had it coming for 30+ years and and pop dukes better deliver. f**k the law of man, this is the law of nature.
 03-09-2011, 11:31 AM         #84
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man thats f**ked up dawg and it's sickening. What did the 5 year old do to him? Why torture him by eating his flesh? Where the f**k is this k!llers pity? I am having a hard time deciding if this man should actually k!ll him. I really believe k!lling another human being no matter what the reason is a sin to humanity. My heart tells me to murder the sick f**k but my mind tells me other wise. k!lling him would make me the same sick individual that he is. I know for a fact that murdering this man won't give me s**t because if I k!ll him my son and my morals are gone. Hands that are soaked in bloods are nothing more than walking savages. I am very religious and so that is another dimension to the decision.

All you people who would k!ll the man have to think. By k!lling the man you are giving your life away. Regardless of the fact your son would want you to be happy but we know that's impossible. Losing a loved one is emotionally shattering and could ruin someone. But you gotta dig out and move on with your life. I swear to god my son would be in my thoughts for the rest of my life but by murdering this SOB I will ruin more lives. My friends and family would be in more pain then they are in now.

Acceptance is hard but must be the ultimate conclusion. He will be judged in the after life or judgement will be cast upon him in this life.

Last edited by Drone; 03-09-2011 at 11:35 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #85
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
This sick piece of s**t murdered + ate the flesh of a child and is going to be potentially released back into society? The f**k?

And there are people being sentenced to LIFE in prison for nonviolent crimes. Get the f**k out of here.

Honestly, I hope he's released, and I hope the father tortures + slaughters him. He should keep it going for days before k!lling him. Make him feel some serious pain. Chop off pieces of his body parts one by one as he's still alive and ticking.
 7 years ago '09        #86
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
Real Gs move in silence...this n*gga ain't gonna do s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #87
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Darkdrone said:
Man thats f**ked up dawg and it's sickening. What did the 5 year old do to him? Why torture him by eating his flesh? Where the f**k is this k!llers pity? I am having a hard time deciding if this man should actually k!ll him. I really believe k!lling another human being no matter what the reason is a sin to humanity. My heart tells me to murder the sick f**k but my mind tells me other wise. k!lling him would make me the same sick individual that he is. I know for a fact that murdering this man won't give me s**t because if I k!ll him my son and my morals are gone. Hands that are soaked in bloods are nothing more than walking savages. I am very religious and so that is another dimension to the decision.

All you people who would k!ll the man have to think. By k!lling the man you are giving your life away. Regardless of the fact your son would want you to be happy but we know that's impossible. Losing a loved one is emotionally shattering and could ruin someone. But you gotta dig out and move on with your life. I swear to god my son would be in my thoughts for the rest of my life but by murdering this SOB I will ruin more lives. My friends and family would be in more pain then they are in now.

Acceptance is hard but must be the ultimate conclusion. He will be judged in the after life or judgement will be cast upon him in this life.

trust your heart, your mind is playing tricks on you because of what is considered socially acceptable. k!ll the mothaf**ka.
 7 years ago '10        #88
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,923 | Props total: 45 45
 DaddyFatSacks14 said:
You and people like you are what is keeping our society from any further social advancement

SMDH

This aint nothin bout color fool, sit down.
the truth....but yet the other thread about the 22 black dudes that r*ped a 11 year old girl isnt about race becuase they arent white...hypocrits man hypocrits
 03-09-2011, 02:29 PM         #89
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ate his flesh?! I don't think people like this should be released at all. death penalty or life. Don't give them the chance to do it again.
 03-09-2011, 02:32 PM         #90
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 meepos said:
trust your heart, your mind is playing tricks on you because of what is considered socially acceptable. k!ll the mothaf**ka.
Agreed. If it were my kid there'd be no questions. I'd want him dead.
 7 years ago '07        #91
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16132 16132
 carltouss619 said:
whats the sacrifice. you murders the man and he goes to prison but his son comes back to life? you dumb idiot
no your a dumb idiot..lol like that is a stupid phrase to begin with if you want to make it personal...be constructive... you pointed out the sacrifice... You think his mission is to bring his son back or make this dude suffer smart guy?

or should I say smart idiot..lol or dumb smart guy lol

Last edited by Damagegadget; 03-09-2011 at 03:01 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #92
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16132 16132
 xRapHeadx said:
true...he might just be looking for attention
 7 years ago '05        #93
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
 xRapHeadx said:
Don't think dude gives 2 s**ts about keepin it G , Dude is prob out of his mind and trying to justify his actions. This father is been burning for many years overs this, show some respect.
 03-10-2011, 02:03 AM         #94
Infamous B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hate to make light of this, but if he was really gonna k!ll dude, he wouldn't be telling everybody about it.
 7 years ago '10        #95
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 Infamous B said:
hate to make light of this, but if he was really gonna k!ll dude, he wouldn't be telling everybody about it.
You don't know him though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago