Mar 8 - Dad: I'll kill my son's murderer if he's released

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2011, 02:39 PM         #21
free meech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ wow..but yea..kill that fuk...I know I would if some dude did that to one of my daughters..
 7 years ago '10        #22
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$15,169 | Props total: 8207 8207
 Damagegadget said:
dude is prolly in a super max... 23 hr lockdown...and pc ..
Oh he definitely is, but anybody can get touched in prison if they want them to. All it takes is a guard to be "called off"
 7 years ago '10        #23
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
Yeah it's wrong but can you really blame him for feeling like that, this dude ATE THE FLESH OFF HIS FIVE YEAR OLD SON! Imagine you had a five year old boy, looking like a baby, but then gets kidnapped and murdered, fleshless. You know what kind of emotions that would produce in you, and what it would look like, a fleshless five year old baby boy? Maybe, it is wrong to do that, and who knows if he may be changed now, but it's hard considering the extremity of the crime..... Just the pure sickness of it.

StoopidVillinz said:
any one notice how bizarre k!llers were back n tha 70's & 80's, ed gein, jeff darma,this guy what makes u want to eat human flesh??
Ted bundy, etc. Yeah men, I know what you mean. And the human flesh of a BABY? Not right man....

Put yourself in the father's shoes for a minute, it's like "A Time To k!ll", see it from his point of view, it's so painful for him personally. Something that really can't be described...

REST IN PEACE TO THE LITTLE BOY!

Last edited by kennboy1; 03-08-2011 at 03:08 PM..
 03-08-2011, 03:17 PM         #24
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I honestly would cut off his d!ck, rip off all his finger/toenails, paper cut his eyes, pour salt all over that s**t, then I'd probably smash his limbs one at a time with a sledge hammer and then burn the wounds to stop the bleeding to keep him alive... from then on I'd set him on fire at one point for the grand finale.

Faggit a.ss pus*y a.ss piece of s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #25
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,612 | Props total: 1518 1518
f**k dat u k!ll a child....life in prison...u eat the childs flesh....there aint no f**kin rehabilatation for u

i mean if u accidently was driving n hit a kid n k!lled him then ya u shouldnt go to jail forever...

but this is weird
 03-08-2011, 03:44 PM         #26
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam thats some nasty s**t, eating a kids flesh........ How the f**k is this dude getting out on good behavior? yet i got some friends doing time for weed. I would break this f**king guys ankles and knee caps and then cut him with razors and poor gasoline on that f**ker. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #27
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
i would do the same thing....
 03-08-2011, 03:49 PM         #28
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really? No one thought about the possibility that spending all that time in prison might have reformed the k!ller?
 7 years ago '05        #29
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
Its crazy how these are the people the system protects .

You get a dude that makes a mistake doing some dirt to feed his family gets thrown in with the hardcore k!llers and then you get these types ,child molesters and baby k!llers get protected .Makes no sense.
 7 years ago '06        #30
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 489 489
He should just stfu and handle his bizz. k!llers dont get heard about they get whispered about or you get murdered outtt niggggaaaa.
 7 years ago '06        #31
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5647 5647
I'm usually the last one to condone k!lling somebody but I would feel the same way. like the police might as well meet me at the scene.
 7 years ago '08        #32
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
He's stupid for announcing his intent because now if he does it, hes f**ked.

On the other hand if he kept his s**t together and just waited till the n*gga was out and merked his s**t it woulda all been better
 7 years ago '08        #33
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 lifesabeach said:
Really? No one thought about the possibility that spending all that time in prison might have reformed the k!ller?

n*gga you dont reform n*ggas who eat the flesh of children
id smack the s**t outta you if you said that s**t within five feet of me
 7 years ago '10        #34
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21125 21125
ate his flesh?

oh my god r.i.p to that kid..smfh
 7 years ago '08        #35
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
Can't say I don't blame him cuz I've never been in his shoes...My Mother is already in Heaven and all I have is a 6 yo nephew...anybody touch him and I know me and my Bro out in them streets with Twin Glock 45's....aim is sick, we at the gun range every other week.
 7 years ago '10        #36
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 lifesabeach said:
Do u have children?
 7 years ago '10        #37
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 lifesabeach said:
yeah it might have, but that dont bring back your kid, any one who has lost a child, a young child, to the degree of someone eating his flesh, that doesnt go away, you dont forget. you dont one day wake up and go im at peace with it.
 7 years ago '08        #38
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12243 12243
 lifesabeach said:
n*gga please...fuk his reform
 7 years ago '07        #39
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
 HeyCobra said:
yeah it might have, but that dont bring back your kid, any one who has lost a child, a young child, to the degree of someone eating his flesh, that doesnt go away, you dont forget. you dont one day wake up and go im at peace with it.
you also wake up and say I slayed the mo suckie that took my kid from me...now Im at peace
 7 years ago '08        #40
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,943 | Props total: 7350 7350
Im with the dad but I wouldn't publically announce that s**t. id just do it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy