Mar 8 - Dad: I'll kill my son's murderer if he's released

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #1
6523 pageviews
104 comments

Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 8207 8207
Mar 8 - Dad: I'll k!ll my son's murderer if he's released

msnbc.com

updated 1 hour 0 minutes ago

The father of a five-year-old boy slain in 1975 has vowed to murder the man who did it
"as aggressively and painfully as he k!lled my son" if he is released from prison early.

John Foreman told WPRO-AM radio that he blamed himself for accepting a plea deal that
saw Michael Woodmansee convicted of the second-degree murder of his son Jason in
South Kingstown, Rhode Island.

Woodmansee was sentenced to 40 years in prison in 1982, but the plea bargain deal allowed him to be released early for good behavior. This could happen as soon as August, the Providence Journal reported.

In the interview, Foreman claimed a journal kept by Woodmansee, which has not been released by police, details how the k!ller had eaten the young boy's flesh.

"I do intend, if this man is released anywhere in my vicinity, or if I can find him after the fact, I do intend to k!ll this man," Foreman added.

"I cannot think, I cannot sleep. All I think about is trying to find a way to get this man to
kill him," he told WPRO-AM.

Foreman said he wanted to k!ll Woodmansee "as aggressively and painfully as he k!lled my
son."

He said he remembered only one detail contained in the journal, that Woodmansee
"ate the flesh of my son."

In the interview, Foreman said his decision to accept a plea deal had been "spineless."

"I've got myself to blame for that ... allowing him to be released early to become a predator
to someone else. I'm to blame for all that and I'll make that right," he said.

Foreman said his son was a "well-behaved boy, very smart, very intelligent for his age."

He added that he had been full of "hopes and dreams" for his son. "I know he was going to
be somebody. I had real hopes for this young boy," Foreman said.

Amy Kempe, a spokeswoman for Attorney General Peter Kilmartin, said in a statement Monday that he was concerned and outraged about Woodmansee's scheduled release, The
Associated Press reported.

Kempe said Kilmartin had asked Rhode Island's Department of Corrections to look into ways to keep Woodmansee in prison.

Kempe added that the attorney general's office would work with the Department of
Corrections to examine the legal options.

Patricia Coyne-Fague, chief legal counsel for the Department of Corrections, said that the only way an inmate could lose his entitlement to early release for good behavior was if he did
something wrong.

Coyne-Fague said the early release was based on a law first introduced in 1872. It was last
changed significantly in 1960.

The Father

[pic - click to view]

The murderer

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Dad: I'll k!ll my son's murderer if he's released - U.S. news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

How is this guy still breathing? I would expect one of those prisoners to have turned him into a mesh t-shirt by now.

104 comments for "Mar 8 - Dad: I'll kill my son's murderer if he's released"

7 years ago '06        #2
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18224 18224
damn rip to that kid
 7 years ago '10        #3
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
i understand his feelings and what he's going through, but that's a dumb move if he does k!ll the murderer.

anyhow, rip to the boy.
 03-08-2011, 12:04 PM         #4
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #5
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,688 | Props total: 13205 13205
s**t i dont blame him, and if he does k!ll him and gets caught he shouldnt even get a murder charge because the motherf**ker is a sick f**k.
 03-08-2011, 12:10 PM         #6
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wouldnt surprise me if he did it too. cause im sure hes too damn old to give a s**t what they do to him anymore.
 7 years ago '10        #7
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,456 | Props total: 6348 6348
any one notice how bizarre k!llers were back n tha 70's & 80's, ed gein, jeff darma,this guy what makes u want to eat human flesh??
 03-08-2011, 12:54 PM         #8
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sue? f**k that, I'd punish that n*gga, I'd k!ll him but that would be too easy, he wouldn't suffer. I'd f**k dude life up and make him live to experience it.
 7 years ago '05        #9
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
by the sounds of it this dude has got nothin' left so might as well let him k!ll the sick f**k
 7 years ago '06        #10
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1172 1172
Yeah f**ked up that sick f**ks like this are protected from other prisoners, but that freshly 18 year old who got caught w/ some weed gets thrown right into general population like meat into a lions den.
 7 years ago '07        #11
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
 chamboi42o said:
i understand his feelings and what he's going through, but that's a dumb move if he does k!ll the murderer.

anyhow, rip to the boy.
how is it a dumb move... sometimes you have to make a sacrifice...
 7 years ago '05        #12
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
i wouldnt k!ll him. i would keep that dude in my basement and f**k with him every single day. maybe drop some spiders on his face one day, maybe shove a tangerine down his throat the text. hell i think i'd even put Lil B at full volume with headphones till he literally goes deaf.
 7 years ago '10        #13
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,927 | Props total: 46 46
 meepos said:
i wouldnt k!ll him. i would keep that dude in my basement and f**k with him every single day. maybe drop some spiders on his face one day, maybe shove a tangerine down his throat the text. hell i think i'd even put Lil B at full volume with headphones till he literally goes deaf.

i mean i understand that the dude could be a changed man now after serving all that time but under no circumstance should he be let out. Idc if he became a priest while he was in there,dude did the unthinkable to a little kid. He should have had to RIP in the chair.
 7 years ago '10        #14
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18 OP
space
space
$15,171 | Props total: 8207 8207
 Jersey826 said:
Yeah f**ked up that sick f**ks like this are protected from other prisoners, but that freshly 18 year old who got caught w/ some weed gets thrown right into general population like meat into a lions den.
This^^^^

I'm a little disappointed that those Muslims and Christian Warriors sitting in jail haven't made this a priority yet. You telling me there's no Aryan or Muslim or Gang member doing life, that can't take this dude off the planet??
 7 years ago '07        #15
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
sick f**k

its wrong to k!ll for revenge but if u put yourself in his shoes, u would be very tempted as well
 7 years ago '05        #16
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
Its not fair that the father does not get to settle his score with his sons k!ller , His son was a victim and now the k!ller is set free with no harm done. This must be stopped.
 7 years ago '07        #17
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,414 | Props total: 16136 16136
 Nautilus O said:
This^^^^

I'm a little disappointed that those Muslims and Christian Warriors sitting in jail haven't made this a priority yet. You telling me there's no Aryan or Muslim or Gang member doing life, that can't take this dude off the planet??
dude is prolly in a super max... 23 hr lockdown...and pc ..
 7 years ago '06        #18
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,901 | Props total: 25746 25746
He needs to kidnap that n*gga n just cut him and whip him everyday on some passion of the christ type stuff then k!ll him once he's bored.....
 7 years ago '10        #19
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 chamboi42o said:

anyhow, rip to the boy.
dumb move? WTF
 7 years ago '09        #20
kingrey 
space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
no joke, i would eat his flesh, see what his soul tastes like. keep him alive and let him watch me eating him. starve him and then let him eat himself. just follow the n**ga when he gets out. prolly gotta be registered somewhere too, no?? a webcrims-like site?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy