Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who ya got?
Heat 28 36.36%
Blazers 49 63.64%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
checkin in, been away on vacay for a week
 03-08-2011, 02:54 PM         #22
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
dog its 2011 no one is thinking about that rapist s**t let it go

@let it go. LET r*pe GO?

"dude chill out, i stole one pack of gum, let it go"

"b**ch shut up, i cheated once let it go"

"damn I broke your laptop , but let it go"

"b**ch i r*ped you once in Colorado, let it go"
[pic - click to view]

Last edited by cheguevara; 03-08-2011 at 03:00 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #23
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
Che.

but uh, yeah, there's no point in reiterating that this is a must-needed win. none of this "lol lets go soft to get ready for LA on Thursday" s**t.

I'd love to see DOMINATION.
 7 years ago '10        #24
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
Should be a real good game
 7 years ago '05        #25
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 cheguevara said:

@let it go. LET r*pe GO?

"dude chill out, i stole one pack of gum, let it go"

"b**ch shut up, i cheated once let it go"

"damn I broke your laptop , but let it go"

"b**ch i r*ped you once in Colorado, let it go"
[pic - click to view]

that was funny cant even lie but the fact that he didnt r*pe anyone means nothing to u i guess. but this is bx where facts and truth come 2nd to been funny and a hater carry on
 7 years ago '05        #26
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Pichito25 said:
bulls**t....the media will talk about whatever happens...if they went 82-0 then they would be sweatin LBJ.....so weather people root for or against them dont mean s**t. They write theyr own fate.

cut out the drama man....u better than that.
your an idiot if the heat win yea that be a store but a much much bigger store is if they loose. that will bring in the casual fan who hates the heat. more ppl want to see the heat fail more then see them do good. And the media has been pushing that since day 1 cmon man u cant be that dumb .
 7 years ago '98        #27
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3590 3590
this is going to be good

Heat lose, bosh pulls an adam morrison after the game, calling it
 7 years ago '04        #28
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
your an idiot if the heat win yea that be a store but a much much bigger store is if they loose. that will bring in the casual fan who hates the heat. more ppl want to see the heat fail more then see them do good. And the media has been pushing that since day 1 cmon man u cant be that dumb .
Do you mean story? Because otherwise, I don't know what the f**k you're talking about.
 7 years ago '05        #29
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 legendisdope said:

you seem like you have no life or friends.. i mean u steady typin up paragraphs like you never had a true person to talk to. i hope u know most people aint even readin your posts..
damn your an idiot i wonder how u e thugs think u can figure out someone life from a post lol. im gonna say this one time I AM AT WORK I GET TO SIT HERE AT WORK TYPE UP W.E THE f**k I WANT AND I AM GETTING PAID FOR IT so i can sit here think and say what ever i want . everytime i am on here i am getting paid wtf are u doing prob at your moms house on pc in the basement f**k up f**got
 7 years ago '05        #30
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
all u n*ggas crack me up trying to judge someone from a sports forum lol im on here just chillen getting paid checking s**t out Winning
 03-08-2011, 04:56 PM         #31
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
want the Blaizers to win but I know its unlikelt
 03-08-2011, 04:59 PM         #32
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
u know the media and espn is praying heat loose so they can have something to talk about. i find it so sad that ppl that dont even care about basketball are so happy that heat are loosing.so many ppl want them to loose just because. s**t makes me sick. like let them live LBJ aint done s**t wrong we all can choose where we want to work and live so why we getting mad when he choose where he wants to work and live. its his life but the hate by america is just sad and with espn sport talk radio feeding the causal fan nonsense. Heat prob have to win 78 games and go 15-0 in the playoff to shut ppl up

GUNIT-FINEST said:
has nothing to do with that i am standing up for what rite

ppl are full of s**t everyone can choose where and what they want to do in life. LBj didnt screw over clev he was a free agent he had the rite to go where ever he wanted. ppl are just mad cause he went to play with friends thats bs. who wouldnt want to work with friends who wouldnt want to live in south beach with all the money in the world. its just bs and i hate how espn and other sports media put it out there. and stupid a.ss casual just take it and think w.e they say is rite. he was the most popular dude now he is most hated cause he switch teams??? u gotta be kidding me he didnt hurt no one didnt r*pe no girl nothing its all bs ppl are sheep and they think they know when they dont know s**t i cant stand ppl that just repeat what they here on tv gets on my last nerve

GUNIT-FINEST said:
i agree that celebration was dumb and should of been done in a better way. but lets be real ppl were hating on them before that and only using that as an excuses to keep it going. ppl are so jealous of other ppl now they want someone to do bad they want LBJ to never win just cause and that is not rite.

ive been a fan of him and gonna stay a fan im not an idiot and not gonna let tv change my view on s**t like most ppl. he did nothing wrong all this bs about them crying was so over blown i had to turn my tv off. U got all these lames on tv who never played in a good high school game let alone nba trying to tell heat there no crying in basketball. how da f**k would u no YOU NEVER PLAYED that the s**t i cant stand ppl who never ever been in the same shoes as them trying to tell them what they should of done. f*gs on tv saying why cant LBJ make a GW shot when is he gonna make one smh Check kobe stats check even the great MJ stats they all missed more game winning shots then they made. s**t is 50/50 no different then a baseball hitter going in a slump. But because its LBJ its blown up to 1000 percent and they talk like its so easy to make em f**k that.

legendisdope said:

you seem like you have no life or friends.. i mean u steady typin up paragraphs like you never had a true person to talk to. i hope u know most people aint even readin your posts..
true s**t, because i know i certainly didn't read a single word.
 7 years ago '04        #33
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
lol G-Unit be on some other s**t
 03-08-2011, 05:03 PM         #34
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
damn your an idiot i wonder how u e thugs think u can figure out someone life from a post lol. im gonna say this one time I AM AT WORK I GET TO SIT HERE AT WORK TYPE UP W.E THE f**k I WANT AND I AM GETTING PAID FOR IT so i can sit here think and say what ever i want . everytime i am on here i am getting paid wtf are u doing prob at your moms house on pc in the basement f**k up f**got

:shaqwha tever:
 7 years ago '05        #35
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4760 4760
 legendisdope said:

[pic - click to view]

03-08-2011, 05:34 PM         #36
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
When you have a championship celebration before you even play a game, it's nice to see that team get humbled. So many people thought they were gonna come in and be like the Globetrotters or some s**t and it's nice to see it's not that easy for them.
^this exactly..
dont crown urselves like that before u even practice together..
be humble, and show us something on the floor before u start talkin about winning multiple championships in a row

sidenote: as much as I dont want em to win, Heat prolly got this one

Last edited by Chip Tha Ripper; 03-08-2011 at 05:36 PM..
 03-08-2011, 05:44 PM         #37
Above.Ground 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just a heads up to any online gambling heads out there (and this is some pretty interesting info otherwise), some points for tonights game:

- if you want to win 20 dollars, you would have to put $100 if you are taking the Heat. If you are taking the Blazers you only have to wager $4.
- the odds are exactly the same for these two scenario's: Heat win by 3 points, Blazers cover 16 points
- if you want to double your money, you can take either: Heat by 10 or Blazers to cover 8.
- interesting line to keep an eye on: 61 to 1 odds for a double result of tie game going into half followed by a Blazers victory.

In any event, the lines continue to absurdly favor the Heat despite their poor performance lately as well as against good teams in general. So just a heads up to anyone interested, I actually made a good amount of change on the shockingly generous money line against the Knicks (5.5 to 1) and hope to keep it going tonight.
 03-08-2011, 06:06 PM         #38
stonajoe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JFamis said:
Do you mean story? Because otherwise, I don't know what the f**k you're talking about.
this man has problems with the words "story" and "lose" for those wondering..
 7 years ago '10        #39
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 P. Dedos said:
christmas day massacre
guess you gotta scrap up sum confidence from somewhere Christmas day seems so long ago, but real talk i hope da heat get they s**t together, starting tonight
 7 years ago '08        #40
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23348 23348
heat gonna come out on super sayain
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy