Heat vs. Blazers @ 7:30 PM EST

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who ya got?
Heat 28 36.36%
Blazers 49 63.64%
Voters: 77. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
15563 pageviews
667 comments

MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750
Heat vs. Blazers @ 7:30 PM EST

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

--------------

[pic - click to view]

vs.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by MysticKJ; 03-08-2011 at 07:59 PM..

667 comments for "Heat vs. Blazers @ 7:30 PM EST"

7 years ago '05        #2
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
If we lose this game.... nevermind I tried that already on Sunday.

I'm breaking out the Glen Rice #41 jersey. Undefeated (14-0, no joke) in it. Or should I save it for the Lakers? I kinda want to wear my #8 Kobe jersey for that game and tape "RAPIST" over his name for the lulz.

7 years ago '05        #3
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 2 Pistolz said:
If we lose this game.... nevermind I tried that already on Sunday.

I'm breaking out the Glen Rice #41 jersey. Undefeated (14-0, no joke) in it. Or should I save it for the Lakers? I kinda want to wear my #8 Kobe jersey for that game and tape "RAPIST" over his name for the lulz.

dog its 2011 no one is thinking about that rapist s**t let it go

i hope mia wins cause if not they gonna go all out to try to beat us and if they loos another game our game vs them will really be blown up so get the win tonight mia
 7 years ago '04        #4
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Lebron is gonna put up 50
 7 years ago '09        #5
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22152 22152
should be a good game. i hope roy gets some burn.
 7 years ago '05        #6
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$15,418 | Props total: 4750 4750
 TheMagicMan said:
Lebron is gonna put up 50
as long as it's in a win...
 7 years ago '05        #7
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
dog its 2011 no one is thinking about that rapist s**t let it go
I love Kobe. I regard him as the second greatest basketball player of all time, and believe it or not, he's one of my 5 FAVORITE basketball players all time (in there with Wade, Zo, Jesus, and Mike)

It's all in good fun. I will be chanting "RAAAAAAAPIST" every time he shoots FT's. I do that every year.
 7 years ago '09        #8
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
LOL so is every game until round 1 of the playoffs is going to be a "must win" game? I really hope they win, they have the advantage of having one day off after playing Chicago, while Portland is playing back to back games.

Heat by 8.
 7 years ago '04        #9
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,973 | Props total: 4302 4302
It pains me to say it, but the Heat probably got this. We're coming off a win against Orlando last night, which was the first time we've won six road games in a row since like 2002. The Heat are coming off of "crygate" and got a lot to prove now. However, I will say the Heat had to take it to overtime to beat us at home without Roy, Camby and Wallace, so it should be a good game.
 7 years ago '04        #10
Tha-Problem 
space
space
$942 | Props total: 0 0
Im taking the Heat tonight...Can't wait till Thursday tho when the Heat see and my Lakers...we need payback to what they did to us earlier in the year!
 7 years ago '07        #11
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
UD was shooting around yesterday for the first time, aiming to return by the end of the month

not really related to this game, but this is a good a place as any to report that
 7 years ago '05        #12
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
u know the media and espn is praying heat loose so they can have something to talk about. i find it so sad that ppl that dont even care about basketball are so happy that heat are loosing.so many ppl want them to loose just because. s**t makes me sick. like let them live LBJ aint done s**t wrong we all can choose where we want to work and live so why we getting mad when he choose where he wants to work and live. its his life but the hate by america is just sad and with espn sport talk radio feeding the causal fan nonsense. Heat prob have to win 78 games and go 15-0 in the playoff to shut ppl up
 7 years ago '04        #13
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
u know the media and espn is praying heat loose so they can have something to talk about. i find it so sad that ppl that dont even care about basketball are so happy that heat are loosing.so many ppl want them to loose just because. s**t makes me sick. like let them live LBJ aint done s**t wrong we all can choose where we want to work and live so why we getting mad when he choose where he wants to work and live. its his life but the hate by america is just sad and with espn sport talk radio feeding the causal fan nonsense. Heat prob have to win 78 games and go 15-0 in the playoff to shut ppl up
When you have a championship celebration before you even play a game, it's nice to see that team get humbled. So many people thought they were gonna come in and be like the Globetrotters or some s**t and it's nice to see it's not that easy for them.
 7 years ago '05        #14
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
whoaaaaa

you have split personalities or something mang :wow:

u standing up for the heat when the world against us!!!!
has nothing to do with that i am standing up for what rite

ppl are full of s**t everyone can choose where and what they want to do in life. LBj didnt screw over clev he was a free agent he had the rite to go where ever he wanted. ppl are just mad cause he went to play with friends thats bs. who wouldnt want to work with friends who wouldnt want to live in south beach with all the money in the world. its just bs and i hate how espn and other sports media put it out there. and stupid a.ss casual just take it and think w.e they say is rite. he was the most popular dude now he is most hated cause he switch teams??? u gotta be kidding me he didnt hurt no one didnt r*pe no girl nothing its all bs ppl are sheep and they think they know when they dont know s**t i cant stand ppl that just repeat what they here on tv gets on my last nerve
 7 years ago '05        #15
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 JFamis said:
When you have a championship celebration before you even play a game, it's nice to see that team get humbled. So many people thought they were gonna come in and be like the Globetrotters or some s**t and it's nice to see it's not that easy for them.
i agree that celebration was dumb and should of been done in a better way. but lets be real ppl were hating on them before that and only using that as an excuses to keep it going. ppl are so jealous of other ppl now they want someone to do bad they want LBJ to never win just cause and that is not rite.

ive been a fan of him and gonna stay a fan im not an idiot and not gonna let tv change my view on s**t like most ppl. he did nothing wrong all this bs about them crying was so over blown i had to turn my tv off. U got all these lames on tv who never played in a good high school game let alone nba trying to tell heat there no crying in basketball. how da f**k would u no YOU NEVER PLAYED that the s**t i cant stand ppl who never ever been in the same shoes as them trying to tell them what they should of done. f*gs on tv saying why cant LBJ make a GW shot when is he gonna make one smh Check kobe stats check even the great MJ stats they all missed more game winning shots then they made. s**t is 50/50 no different then a baseball hitter going in a slump. But because its LBJ its blown up to 1000 percent and they talk like its so easy to make em f**k that.
 7 years ago '06        #16
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 legendisdope said:

you seem like you have no life or friends.. i mean u steady typin up paragraphs like you never had a true person to talk to. i hope u know most people aint even readin your posts..
basically.
 7 years ago '04        #17
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i agree that celebration was dumb and should of been done in a better way. but lets be real ppl were hating on them before that and only using that as an excuses to keep it going. ppl are so jealous of other ppl now they want someone to do bad they want LBJ to never win just cause and that is not rite.

ive been a fan of him and gonna stay a fan im not an idiot and not gonna let tv change my view on s**t like most ppl. he did nothing wrong all this bs about them crying was so over blown i had to turn my tv off. U got all these lames on tv who never played in a good high school game let alone nba trying to tell heat there no crying in basketball. how da f**k would u no YOU NEVER PLAYED that the s**t i cant stand ppl who never ever been in the same shoes as them trying to tell them what they should of done. f*gs on tv saying why cant LBJ make a GW shot when is he gonna make one smh Check kobe stats check even the great MJ stats they all missed more game winning shots then they made. s**t is 50/50 no different then a baseball hitter going in a slump. But because its LBJ its blown up to 1000 percent and they talk like its so easy to make em f**k that.
I ain't reading all that...
 7 years ago '04        #18
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Just put 200 on the Heat -8.5

No way they don't redeem themselves for this past week, plus Portland coming of a win last night, back to back is gonna be trouble. Easy money

Edit: Just hedged my bet, forgot about Aldridge being a monster

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 03-08-2011 at 12:38 PM..
 03-08-2011, 12:37 PM         #19
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no way the heat lose this....right?
 7 years ago '04        #20
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
bulls**t....the media will talk about whatever happens...if they went 82-0 then they would be sweatin LBJ.....so weather people root for or against them dont mean s**t. They write theyr own fate.

cut out the drama man....u better than that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy