Yung L.A. Gets Duck Tattoo Covered Up On His Face!

most viewed right now
 50
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
59 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-08-2011, 08:22 AM         #41
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #42
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
Ok I'm kind of lost. I saw the first video and I thought he was getting the tattoo because he was down with the Duck n*ggas. Now I see this video and he's getting it covered up. Is he not down with the duck crew anymore? What happened between the first vid (Him getting the tatt) and this vid (Him getting tatt covered)? Props to whoever can fill me in.
 03-08-2011, 08:26 AM         #43
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
you can't really be this f**king stupid

you gotta be trollin

maybe he the L.A is on his face because *gasps* his name is Yung L.A.?!
b**ch a.ss n*gga shut the f**k up...

I don't give a f**k if it's representative of his name or not...you don't but an abbreviation of a city tatted on you if you're not from there,even more so on your face...dudes are gonna check him for that...
 7 years ago '05        #44
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11799 11799
n*gga might as well drop the A of his name now.
 7 years ago '05        #45
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 hawk48202 said:
Ok I'm kind of lost. I saw the first video and I thought he was getting the tattoo because he was down with the Duck n*ggas. Now I see this video and he's getting it covered up. Is he not down with the duck crew anymore? What happened between the first vid (Him getting the tatt) and this vid (Him getting tatt covered)? Props to whoever can fill me in.
he went in to get a duck cause he thought he was down with Duct, but now he has to duck cause them Duct Boys told him he's a duck. So he's f**ked and covered the Duct duck like a schmuck with no wins and no luck. f**kin duck.
 7 years ago '05        #46
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11799 11799
 hawk48202 said:
Ok I'm kind of lost. I saw the first video and I thought he was getting the tattoo because he was down with the Duck n*ggas. Now I see this video and he's getting it covered up. Is he not down with the duck crew anymore? What happened between the first vid (Him getting the tatt) and this vid (Him getting tatt covered)? Props to whoever can fill me in.
AlleyBoy from DuctTape said on twitter that they was gon make dude cover it up. Then LA dropped another video on WSHH after he got the tat saying he was gon keep it. Now we have this video
 7 years ago '05        #47
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11799 11799
 meepos said:
he went in to get a duck cause he thought he was down with Duct, but now he has to duck cause them Duct Boys told him he's a duck. So he's f**ked and covered the Duct duck like a schmuck with no wins and no luck. f**kin duck.
 7 years ago '06        #48
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,356 | Props total: 835 835
These southern rappers unreal
 7 years ago '05        #49
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
this fool shoulda put a big Zorro hat on the duck's head and repped Darkwing Duck.
 7 years ago '06        #50
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
 THEINFAMOUS said:
AlleyBoy from DuctTape said on twitter that they was gon make dude cover it up. Then LA dropped another video on WSHH after he got the tat saying he was gon keep it. Now we have this video
Thanks for the explanation. But why did alley boy tell him he had to cover the tatt if he was down with the crew?
 7 years ago '09        #51
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
Black people... you'll never see a white dude getting DUCKS tattooed on his face.. secondly where's this mother f**kers guts at? Kat Stacks got more heart and courage than Yung L.A. oh my gawdddd. If he ever comes to KY I'm gonna rob his chain with a laser pointer
 7 years ago '09        #52
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Zaosyn said:
Black people... you'll never see a white dude getting DUCKS tattooed on his face.. secondly where's this mother f**kers guts at? Kat Stacks got more heart and courage than Yung L.A. oh my gawdddd. If he ever comes to KY I'm gonna rob his chain with a laser pointer
Yeah, white people rather become related to Skelator


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #53
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
 ImageOfTruth said:
Yeah, white people rather become related to Skelator


[pic - click to view]

Skeletor landed a spot in Lady GaGa's newest video

[pic - click to view]


And probably got a s**tload more publicity.

Yung L.A. probably living the same he was befor he got on (if you wanna call it that, the f**k is Yung L.A.? He's known for being a coward on WSHH) and spending all his money on tattoos and tattoo cover ups
 7 years ago '09        #54
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Zaosyn said:
Skeletor landed a spot in Lady GaGa's newest video

[pic - click to view]


And probably got a s**tload more publicity.

Yung L.A. probably living the same he was befor he got on (if you wanna call it that, the f**k is Yung L.A.? He's known for being a coward on WSHH) and spending all his money on tattoos and tattoo cover ups
That's a male model with make up on you dumb f**k or if not an entirely different person than the scrub i linked to.

you said "black people.. white people wouldn't get a duck on their face"

have you seen the stupid s**t white people tat on themselves you jack black lookin a.ss ho.
 7 years ago '09        #55
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$14,071 | Props total: 1120 1120
 ImageOfTruth said:
That's a male model with make up on you dumb f**k or if not an entirely different person than the scrub i linked to.

you said "black people.. white people wouldn't get a duck on their face"

have you seen the stupid s**t white people tat on themselves you jack black lookin a.ss ho.
That's not make up

That's a real dude, unlike Yung L.A. who's on the phone giving a play by play to some WSHH goon. No heart.

Everyone gets stupid s**t tattooed on them but why are you bringing up no name white people? Name a white dude with money who does that s**t? Gucci, Yung L.A., Game all take the cake. You gonna deny it doggy? Me? Jack Black? you're bad and desperate at this slander s**t cause you're mad that I'm right, you're from Toronto where they keep their doors unlocked cause its too safe up there

I ain't even gonna ask for you to post yourself because you probably look like Lil Chuckee, so I won't hurt your self confidence anymore
 03-08-2011, 09:27 AM         #56
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
That's a male model with make up on you dumb f**k or if not an entirely different person than the scrub i linked to.

you said "black people.. white people wouldn't get a duck on their face"

have you seen the stupid s**t white people tat on themselves you jack black lookin a.ss ho.
 7 years ago '09        #57
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Zaosyn said:
That's not make up

That's a real dude, unlike Yung L.A. who's on the phone giving a play by play to some WSHH goon. No heart.

Everyone gets stupid s**t tattooed on them but why are you bringing up no name white people? Name a white dude with money who does that s**t? Gucci, Yung L.A., Game all take the cake. You gonna deny it doggy? Me? Jack Black? you're bad and desperate at this slander s**t cause you're mad that I'm right, you're from Toronto where they keep their doors unlocked cause its too safe up there

I ain't even gonna ask for you to post yourself because you probably look like Lil Chuckee, so I won't hurt your self confidence anymore
I aint gonna say s**t, but next time you're in TO make your way to Jane and Finch in your Nacho Libre costume and wait for what happens next.

And who the f**k cares what rich white people do with their skin, or black people, a black dude f**ked your girl huh?
 03-08-2011, 09:29 AM         #58
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:
@ this lame geek a.ss n*gga micheal_moore leaving visitor messages on my page and s**t


go outside you alex jones nut slurping f**k n*gga
always with the gay s**t huh? f**kin' f**got..but who wasn't aware of that already though...:fruit:
 03-08-2011, 09:38 AM         #59
LongHair 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
b**ch a.ss n*gga shut the f**k up...
..
Your black?



 7 years ago '10        #60
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$8,458 | Props total: 6360 6360
smh@dude sayin white ppl neva get dumb tats then back peddling tryna bring up famous white ppl

n*ggas dont comment on the s**t white ppl do coz its not hiphop
charlie sheen
nichole richie
paris hilton
kate moss

all did **** s**t infront of media it jus doesnt get judged the same as the s**t that happens in the hiphop community
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
67 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy