Wow Lil wayne has no buzz

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
17 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I think he means as far as album buzz...Most the time I can tell when an artist has buzz, no buzz or a small buzz, and wayne doesn't have that much now to be honest.

Lil B
Odd Future
Big Krit

All of those dudes are buzzing more than Wayne.

Edit: I do believe he will do big numbers tho. His fans have shown over the years they will buy it & these new fans of his (05-present) believe he's the second coming of christ so that's a definite.
bruh you and t/s are talkin about internet forum/blogs buzz. most ppl irl don't know about lil b, odd future and big krit.

like someone already said, lil wayne has been touring with sold out shows every night. he doesn't need buzz, he doesn't have a small cult following, he has a sh*tload of fans. and for the record I'm not even a wayne fan, I'm just stating facts.
 7 years ago '10        #62
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 H00DR4T said:
he dont have a 'lollipop' this time round so 1st week #'s will b interesting..
Lollipop alone is what made C3 successful
 7 years ago '04        #63
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
lmao at even the thought of wayne buzz dyin
 7 years ago '10        #64
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
Oh yeah, and he k!lled his verse on "Money in my Pocket" even though I think he was high while recording it.
 03-31-2011, 01:11 PM         #65
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wanye and drake buzz is dead.
 7 years ago '04        #66
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 DrX said:
wanye and drake buzz is dead.
drake been on tour and working on his second album. of course you're not going hear anything from him other then features until the album is done
 7 years ago '10        #67
Megastorm 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 1246 1246
 psylence2k said:
LOL @ ppl acting like Wayne has already achieved a level of being irreplaceable, I'm not saying it's not possible for him but we have to give it time cuz the verdict is still out, Nelly was bigger than Wayne was if you want to talk about sales and radio play and look where he is now, dude can't even go Gold. Dude is on Ja Rule and Nelly Status meaning he's achieved success but we have to see where it goes with his next couple of albums before we place him in the same category of longevity as Em and Jay. Doesn't matter if he's a Household name, Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer were household names at one point.
Bad comparisons. Ja Rule and Nelly were female rappers. Probably more than 80% of their supporters were females. Those guys don't never last. Once some one more attractive or charming comes out the females hang them up. Those guys were never respected as great rappers by anyone. U can't compare them to Wayne in any kind of way.

U can compare Wayne to DMX and 50, but Wayne has already out lasted them, so it's hard to make that comparison aswell. Fact is the guy will be a top 10 seller until he decides to hang it up. The truth is dude is irreplaceable.

Last edited by Megastorm; 03-31-2011 at 06:47 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #68
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 ondatpurple said:
bruh you and t/s are talkin about internet forum/blogs buzz. most ppl irl don't know about lil b, odd future and big krit.

like someone already said, lil wayne has been touring with sold out shows every night. he doesn't need buzz, he doesn't have a small cult following, he has a sh*tload of fans. and for the record I'm not even a wayne fan, I'm just stating facts.
Yea that's what I meant, as far as a internet buzz.

Real life tho? n*ggaaaaaa fu*k all that. Wayne don't need a buzz at all

Like I edited in my previous post Wayne has fans that will buy his sh*t no matter what, so he doesn't need a buzz for nothing. Real recognize real & you know your sh*t.

*gives e-dap*
 7 years ago '04        #69
DaKidB.A.N.K.$ 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,187 | Props total: 3 3
lil wayne doesnt need a buzz now..hes already established

wiz khalifa has a buzz
 7 years ago '05        #70
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Wayne's new CD MAY sell a lot, but after that who knows. There's not gonna be another lollipop.
 7 years ago '10        #71
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
He don't need a 'buzz'.

He will do Kanye numbers with Carter IV.
 7 years ago '04        #72
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 klew said:
Wayne's new CD MAY sell a lot, but after that who knows. There's not gonna be another lollipop.
are you talking about him having number 1 singles? him and jay have the same solo amount
 7 years ago '05        #73
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
6'7 is one of the wackest tracks ive heard in my life... Beat is str8 humid garbage and trying to rap over it, makes it even worse.... That whole song is just wrong..... Secondly lol @ Wayne being a household name... hey may have gotten there but he's far from being a longstanding veteran longetivity having rapper.... I think people are just finally getting over his bullsh*t and realizing what they should have before.... Son is weak....
 7 years ago '05        #74
Windy City G 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 0 0
That dedication 4 buzz is coming soon...
 7 years ago '09        #75
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,712 | Props total: 6209 6209
 fmoney88 said:
Wayne could stop making music for a year and come back and put out an official album and it would still be number and sell at least 400,000 copies first week
That why his last 2 albums sold less than half that 1st wek?
 7 years ago '10        #76
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 1497 1497
 fmoney88 said:
wayne has become a house hold artist. "Buzz" doesnt apply to him anymore. Hes similar to hip hop artists like jay z and eminem. These guys dont need buzz. They will forever be popular. Wayne could stop making music for a year and come back and put out an official album and it would still be number and sell at least 400,000 copies first week
great response and mostly true..
 03-31-2011, 02:54 PM         #77
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Millerionaire87 said:
what kind of dj are you??...you cant be a dj thats busy and booked out places because you're typing on boxden!
 7 years ago '04        #78
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,654 | Props total: 5337 5337
I don't fukk with wayne like I used to, but like it's been stated Wayne is past that buzz level. He's a superstar, now jeezy that's a different story.
 03-31-2011, 03:14 PM         #79
domo360206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was spitting hard on 6,7 and i hate after c2 wayne.

he will have buzz the closer we get to the release date. right now your right the buzz is dead but he will get his.
 7 years ago '10        #80
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 ShadyVsEminem said:
That why his last 2 albums sold less than half that 1st wek?
1) Rock (still gold)

2) Barely promoted and thrown together tracks, they weren't recorded for an album besides like three of them. (almost platinum I believe)
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy