Rockstar going back to San Andreas for GTA V?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-08-2011, 08:03 PM         #81
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some other ideas:

-constant updates to the radio (like new free dlc every 2 weeks or month that updates the radio with new songs) (OR have an option where people can make custom playlists online that people in the game can download and listen to)

-2 player free roam & mini games (races, deathmatch, challenges, scavenger hunts etc.)

-return of the fun cheat codes (cars fly, super jump, etc.)

-return of car mod garages

and most importantly...

BRING THE CHEETAH BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

g.o.a.t.!!
 03-08-2011, 08:09 PM         #82
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by Jersey826 View Post

He's on to something though. They could have it where those types of cars aren't really found on the streets and are hard as f**k to get outta the dealerships (crazy security, 4 stars instantly), but if you buy them then they always appear in the driveway of your mansion in the Hollywood Hills.

That would add a whole nother dimension to GTA if you could only get upgrades for your mansion by buying them with your money.

-- you can start up your own record label and sign local arists/get a cut sent back to your "office" from their album sales, and shows depending on how popular they are.

--you can be riding down the street and hear your artists song on the radio

--you can have certain obligations like if your a rap mogul you gotta show up to video shoots in the hood and s**t like that

--there should be way more realism that corresponds to the time of day like I should see cats in their bathrobes getting the paper in the morning coffee in hand, or have the freeway be packed during rush hour, etc.
I think your ideas are great BUT I think you seem to forget that A LOT of people didn't like going to the gym to keep CJ in shape and not get fat. I remember forums b**ching about needing to do that.

To add to your ideas though I was they would add a gas gauge to the cars. IMO it would make so many missions more intense with drama. It would also make a person learn the map more in order to find shortcuts to save gas.

My grand idea though is Rockstar should just cut all the BS and make GTA:WORLD - Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas, London and then another surprise place.
 03-08-2011, 08:23 PM         #83
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awww s**t I hope this happens

San Andreas was the s**t!
 03-08-2011, 08:25 PM         #84
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too bad Rockstar is going to slack off because they don't really want to make the greatest game ever. Saints Row will pick up all the things Rockstar neglects because they know it will sell if you give the people what they want.

I'm sure those guys over at Rockstar are smart and have thought of a million ideas to make the game better, but they simply don't do it because they have to have restrictions.
 03-08-2011, 08:37 PM         #85
LoeSoSick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
san andreas was 1 of the best gta's
 7 years ago '11        #86
socal511 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$667 | Props total: 603 603
Anyone else not understand anything they sed?
 7 years ago '08        #87
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 DarkSidesHero said:
To add to your ideas though I was they would add a gas gauge to the cars. IMO it would make so many missions more intense with drama. It would also make a person learn the map more in order to find shortcuts to save gas.

i take cabs pretty much everywhere, but i like what ur aiming at. i'd like to see more realism as far as damage goes with vehicles. sorta like how u cant work your horse to death in RDR, u shouldnt be able to circle the city 20 times at 100 mph in ur car
 03-08-2011, 09:53 PM         #88
bobbydrake6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares where it's set, just get it to me:laughing19:
 7 years ago '08        #89
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 DJContagious718 said:
-constant updates to the radio (like new free dlc every 2 weeks or month that updates the radio with new songs) (OR have an option where people can make custom playlists online that people in the game can download and listen to)
that's cool

i'd be straight if they just gave us a radio station that played songs from a 360/ps3 playlist on the hard drive though. call it "Satellite" or sumthin to explain the lack of commercials/djs
 03-08-2011, 11:09 PM         #90
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:
that's cool

i'd be straight if they just gave us a radio station that played songs from a 360/ps3 playlist on the hard drive though. call it "Satellite" or sumthin to explain the lack of commercials/djs
or maybe an AUX feauture in cars (just like in real life :dancingcool:) and your character plugs his iPod into the car which has all your songs from your system on it
 7 years ago '04        #91
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
they should add dogs :dancingcool: get me a pit
 7 years ago '04        #92
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
Lot of y'all have some great a.ss ideas in here. Too bad Rockstar will never put them in tho.
 7 years ago '04        #93
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3471 3471
I thought vice city was the best.
 7 years ago '04        #94
tranQuill 
space
space
space
$599 | Props total: 66 66
 nitetrain8601 said:
I wouldn't mind it. I'm going to buy the game, even if they put it in Indianapolis.
hey hey hey im from the nap
 7 years ago '05        #95
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,182 | Props total: 1198 1198
personally I liked Vice City

bring that shyt back to Miami
 7 years ago '07        #96
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 3315 3315
 T_Buck said:
Hopefully they make the series fun again or else Saints Row 3 will s**t all over the new GTA like Saints Row 2 did GTA4.
What!? Saints Row wont leave s**t stains
 7 years ago '09        #97
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6211 6211
I hope its set in the 90`s so theres none of that internet cafe nonsense
 7 years ago '04        #98
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,101 | Props total: 4118 4118
I don't care if it's in Miami or San Andreas. Both were great last time. I always thought Liberty City was meh.
 7 years ago '10        #99
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9866 9866
too bad some of yall dudes cant just make the games your selves with these great idea's

San Andrea's is by far the best GTA

You could hop on a bicycle and ride to Vegas bunny hoppin n s**t. Epic
 7 years ago '06        #100
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 1174 1174
 DarkSidesHero said:
I think your ideas are great BUT I think you seem to forget that A LOT of people didn't like going to the gym to keep CJ in shape and not get fat. I remember forums b**ching about needing to do that.

My grand idea though is Rockstar should just cut all the BS and make GTA:WORLD - Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas, London and then another surprise place.
Yeah I was thinkin about that. You wanna make the best, most realistic GTA game when it comes to the world, but you don't wanna go over board. Personally, I never saw the problem w/ taking CJ to the gym. Maybe they could have an option to turn "extra realism" (gas gauges, obligations, etc.) on/off like Fallout:New Vegas does.

Some more ideas:

--For the love of god bring back the "pedestrians riot" code or have an armageddon or "2012 mode" or something where it's just pandemodium in the streets (looting and s**t like that).

--Have that "mode" have online or in person co-op w/ up to four friends in person or more online.

--In line with the above idea, have a zombie mode of some sort. GTA + zombies = orgasm in video game form.

--Have an in-game calender w/ events that actually happen. Like, for instance, you hear about an upcoming "Laker" or "Clipper" game coming up on the radio at a certain time and if you go to the "Staples Center" at that time then there actually is a game going on and mad ppl in the stands.

--You should be able to do more drugs like weed and coke and what not and if you have them on your person when arrested then it's more cash to bail you out. This would add way more tension to police chases. Cats would be like "f**k this I ain't payin $500 extra to bail out when I got this coke on me".
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy