Rockstar going back to San Andreas for GTA V?

most viewed right now
 214
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 179
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Kawhi just posted this on Instagram
18 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 T_Buck said:
Hopefully they make the series fun again or else Saints Row 3 will s**t all over the new GTA like Saints Row 2 did GTA4.
 7 years ago '05        #62
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 T_Buck said:
Saints Row 2 was a MUCH funner game than GTA4. Anyone that says otherwise is still caught up in the San Andreas/Vice City hype. Graphically, GTA4 s**ts on SR2, but fun factor? Not even close.
Really? I bought Saints Row 2 at launch and played it for an hour and thought it was s**t, so I traded it in and got something else.

Saints Row 1 on the other hand I had a blast playing and beat the hell out of it.

I wasn't even a fan of GTAIV I mean it was good and I really liked the seriousness of the missions, no more shooting down toy planes and other stupid filler missions that San Andreas had. I feel Rockstar took a step backwards with the customization though. There wasnt much to do in GTAIV but play through the missions, buy new clothes and take videogamegirls on dates.
 03-08-2011, 10:46 AM         #63
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They really need to go back to LA and have a contemporary theme. They did a really good job with GTA IV and captured the city very well.

Chicago gangs aren't as flashy as the gangs in LA. These guys are always wearing their colors and protecting their neighborhoods.

They need to give the rival gangs more intellect (assuming it will center around gang life again), f**k the government and the gaming industry, they better allow you to sell drugs in this game.

Your clothes should get dirty after wearing them for two three days and flies should follow you. You should have to take a shower.

Gang member can't be dropping like flies, you should be able to rank them, check and see how much money they are making and you should get a percentage.

They should make it really political. Make it where if you can climb the ladder like Scarface and buy these really big houses, but you have to keep pushing dope to maintain. Make it where the only way to get really nice cars (Phantom, Ferrari) you have to spend your hard earn money.

That's the biggest problem with GTA, there is nothing to do with all of that money you make. You should be able to make a million by putting in work, but if you can't continue to put in work you'll lose it all and in up back in the hood.
 03-08-2011, 11:34 AM         #64
Diamond Girl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope this is true and it's set in present time. I also hope they bring back bicycles and airplanes.
 7 years ago '07        #65
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Joe Budden said:
They really need to go back to LA and have a contemporary theme. They did a really good job with GTA IV and captured the city very well.

Chicago gangs aren't as flashy as the gangs in LA. These guys are always wearing their colors and protecting their neighborhoods.

They need to give the rival gangs more intellect (assuming it will center around gang life again), f**k the government and the gaming industry, they better allow you to sell drugs in this game.

Your clothes should get dirty after wearing them for two three days and flies should follow you. You should have to take a shower.

Gang member can't be dropping like flies, you should be able to rank them, check and see how much money they are making and you should get a percentage.

They should make it really political. Make it where if you can climb the ladder like Scarface and buy these really big houses, but you have to keep pushing dope to maintain. Make it where the only way to get really nice cars (Phantom, Ferrari) you have to spend your hard earn money.

That's the biggest problem with GTA, there is nothing to do with all of that money you make. You should be able to make a million by putting in work, but if you can't continue to put in work you'll lose it all and in up back in the hood.
Sounds like a great idea.
 7 years ago '07        #66
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
tired of playin in LA another one in florida or NY would be better
 7 years ago '08        #67
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Joe Budden said:
Make it where the only way to get really nice cars (Phantom, Ferrari) you have to spend your hard earn money.

the game is called grand theft auto
 7 years ago '04        #68
The S-Word 
space
avatar space
space
$3,677 | Props total: 1296 1296
 kraYz13 said:
tired of playin in LA another one in florida or NY would be better
...How are you 'tired of playin in LA?'

Only one game has been there, while 4 have been in 'NY' and 2 have been in 'florida?'
 7 years ago '08        #69
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
i agree that they need to find a way to put all that money to use though. i'd like to see em do it like Vice City, where you could buy businesses.


they should create some sort of system where you have to set up fronts (nightclubs, car dealerships, sports franchises, casinos, whatever). and if you dont (and therefore decide to walk around with millions & a buncha fly s**t with no real job), you make yourself prone to missions that turn into stings (sort of like how scarface got jammed up counting all that money with the undercovers). then you'd have your money taken and a.ssets seized. maybe you could even make some enemies afterwards as a result of the heat you brought up


make it deep though, so it's not a pain in the a.ss to do side stuff like this. i used to hate having to stop what im doing in San Andreas in order to find a vending machine for a snack
 7 years ago '05        #70
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
This game is long over-do
 7 years ago '05        #71
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
GTA: Tokyo
 7 years ago '07        #72
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
san andreas was the only one i played all the way thru
 7 years ago '06        #73
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,825 | Props total: 1170 1170
 Dee Grande said:
the game is called grand theft auto
He's on to something though. They could have it where those types of cars aren't really found on the streets and are hard as f**k to get outta the dealerships (crazy security, 4 stars instantly), but if you buy them then they always appear in the driveway of your mansion in the Hollywood Hills.

That would add a whole nother dimension to GTA if you could only get upgrades for your mansion by buying them with your money.

-- you can start up your own record label and sign local arists/get a cut sent back to your "office" from their album sales, and shows depending on how popular they are.

--you can be riding down the street and hear your artists song on the radio

--you can have certain obligations like if your a rap mogul you gotta show up to video shoots in the hood and s**t like that

--there should be way more realism that corresponds to the time of day like I should see cats in their bathrobes getting the paper in the morning coffee in hand, or have the freeway be packed during rush hour, etc.
 7 years ago '05        #74
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4228 4228
 Jersey826 said:
-- you can start up your own record label and sign local arists/get a cut sent back to your "office" from their album sales, and shows depending on how popular they are.

--you can be riding down the street and hear your artists song on the radio

--you can have certain obligations like if your a rap mogul you gotta show up to video shoots in the hood and s**t like that


 Jersey826 said:
He's on to something though. They could have it where those types of cars aren't really found on the streets and are hard as f**k to get outta the dealerships (crazy security, 4 stars instantly), but if you buy them then they always appear in the driveway of your mansion in the Hollywood Hills.

That would add a whole nother dimension to GTA if you could only get upgrades for your mansion by buying them with your money.

--there should be way more realism that corresponds to the time of day like I should see cats in their bathrobes getting the paper in the morning coffee in hand, or have the freeway be packed during rush hour, etc.
 7 years ago '05        #75
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,933 | Props total: 6179 6179
 Reppindaburghh said:
Saints row 2 was the s**t
 7 years ago '08        #76
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
i would love a new SA but if not, as long as it's not set in Liberty City again, s**t got old
 7 years ago '07        #77
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Jersey826 said:
He's on to something though. They could have it where those types of cars aren't really found on the streets and are hard as f**k to get outta the dealerships (crazy security, 4 stars instantly), but if you buy them then they always appear in the driveway of your mansion in the Hollywood Hills.

That would add a whole nother dimension to GTA if you could only get upgrades for your mansion by buying them with your money.

-- you can start up your own record label and sign local arists/get a cut sent back to your "office" from their album sales, and shows depending on how popular they are.

--you can be riding down the street and hear your artists song on the radio

--you can have certain obligations like if your a rap mogul you gotta show up to video shoots in the hood and s**t like that

--there should be way more realism that corresponds to the time of day like I should see cats in their bathrobes getting the paper in the morning coffee in hand, or have the freeway be packed during rush hour, etc.
Son send this s**t to rockstar
 7 years ago '04        #78
black_haze 
space
avatar space
space
$1,595 | Props total: 67 67
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Son send this s**t to rockstar
this is on point
 7 years ago '09        #79
Smackin Suckas 
space
avatar space
space
$198 | Props total: 0 0
This is San Andreas Stories on NGP! :D
 03-08-2011, 07:55 PM         #80
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jersey826 said:
He's on to something though. They could have it where those types of cars aren't really found on the streets and are hard as f**k to get outta the dealerships (crazy security, 4 stars instantly), but if you buy them then they always appear in the driveway of your mansion in the Hollywood Hills.

That would add a whole nother dimension to GTA if you could only get upgrades for your mansion by buying them with your money.

-- you can start up your own record label and sign local arists/get a cut sent back to your "office" from their album sales, and shows depending on how popular they are.

--you can be riding down the street and hear your artists song on the radio

--you can have certain obligations like if your a rap mogul you gotta show up to video shoots in the hood and s**t like that

--there should be way more realism that corresponds to the time of day like I should see cats in their bathrobes getting the paper in the morning coffee in hand, or have the freeway be packed during rush hour, etc.
this might be the greatest post i've ever seen in my entire life, b.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 40
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy