Rockstar going back to San Andreas for GTA V?

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
173 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
blaze98 7 heat pts
space
space
$709 | Props total: 1538 1538
San Andreas was the s**t, I liked GTA3 and GTA4, but San Andreas made me really get into the game, the story was unbelievable and kept me wanting to play.
 7 years ago '06        #42
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 corkstr04 said:
San Andres meets GTA 5? i'd buy it as long as they bring some multiplayer into this s**t

YOoo

Do you know what you just wrote... I was trying to see how they would justify backtracking and going back to SA.

MULTIPLAYER = GANGS... like for real we might be able to start a boxden gang and try to take over SA in multiplayer. Can yall imagine that shyt lol. That would be epic. Join a gang and put in work... in a video game.

that would be epic
 7 years ago '10        #43
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
GTA:EARTH + Create main character by uploading a pic =
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

03-08-2011, 07:38 AM         #44
TheOrganicCell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A GTA that would get my attention is one where it takes place in Tokyo, in this modern day and you play a jap who knows martial arts n that huge city going haywire. That would be dope. We been to liberty city (New York), been to San Andreas (L.A) Vice City (MIAMI) They should try overseas. If not Chicago, or Dallas (cowboy mobs)
 7 years ago '04        #45
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
I hope they get rid of the unnecessary s**t like you have to chill with your friend or they'll be sad...

If it takes place in San Andreas, it should be a Mexican lead character.
 7 years ago '09        #46
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
interesting..
 7 years ago '07        #47
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
san andreas was the s**t
 7 years ago '10        #48
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '05        #49
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30062 30062
This is goIng to b crazy I love the San andreas that was the illest one. I feel like dusting off the ps2 and playing it
 7 years ago '04        #50
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,333 | Props total: 11467 11467
 T_Buck said:
Hopefully they make the series fun again or else Saints Row 3 will s**t all over the new GTA like Saints Row 2 did GTA4.
saints row sucked a.ss man
 7 years ago '09        #51
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
I want another western, you'd think eventually they'd do it because of how successful RDR was.
 7 years ago '06        #52
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25630 25630
As long as cj makes a appearance we good monetary ....
 7 years ago '04        #53
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 1291 1291
@Everybody acting like Saint's Row 2 wasn't fun, and GTA IV was perfect.

Ed Lover said:
C'MON SON
Half of ya'll been b!tching about GTA IV and the DLC since they came out, but now that there's news of V, everyone's suddenly the biggest GTA fan ever. f**k outta here with that sh!t.

Ricky Towel said:
I want another western, you'd think eventually they'd do it because of how successful RDR was.
...Of course they will, especially when you consider the original's success. This is Rockstar we're talking about--They're prolly working on a sequel to Red Dead right now...
 7 years ago '04        #54
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,156 | Props total: 9567 9567
I dont care where they set the new game, as long as that s**t isnt some sad storyline bulls**t like GTA IV and has more variety in the s**t that you can do, I will cop

And im surprised that half the posts in here arent of n*ggas saying how the game should be based in their city even though the idea would be stupid as f**k. Only a few of those so far
 03-08-2011, 09:49 AM         #55
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i STILL play San Andreas.

that s**t is f**king amazing when you're high
 7 years ago '09        #56
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 The S-Word said:

...Of course they will, especially when you consider the original's success. This is Rockstar we're talking about--They're prolly working on a sequel to Red Dead right now...
i know you probably mean what im talking about, but a sequel wouldn't work too much since red dead redemption date wise was at the end of the wild west, but just some other wild west story is what i need. maybe something right at the end of the civil war, where maybe even the beginning of the story involves your character f!ghting in a civil war battle, then the world will have ex soldiers still loyal to both sides, groups of indians and other s**t.

a medieval would be cool too. or maybe a late 60s early 70s, hippies runnin around, black panther party folks
 7 years ago '04        #57
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,676 | Props total: 1291 1291
 DJContagious718 said:
i STILL play San Andreas.

that s**t is f**king amazing when you're high
...Yeah, San Andreas is the G.O.A.T. of Open-World/'Sandbox' games.

Ricky Towel said:
i know you probably mean what im talking about, but a sequel wouldn't work too much since red dead redemption date wise was at the end of the wild west, but just some other wild west story is what i need. maybe something right at the end of the civil war, where maybe even the beginning of the story involves your character f!ghting in a civil war battle, then the world will have ex soldiers still loyal to both sides, groups of indians and other s**t.

a medieval would be cool too. or maybe a late 60s early 70s, hippies runnin around, black panther party folks
...Yeah, at first I thought you meant a direct sequel (I haven't played RDR that much, so I haven't really gotten into the story yet), but there could always be some kind of side story or prequel, similar to Liberty City and Vice City Stories games.

As for 'Hippies and Black Panther party folks,' they already parodied both in San Andreas. I know it wasn't the '60s or '70s, but still...
 03-08-2011, 09:59 AM         #58
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Got Cheeve? said:
They should set it in London and pay tribute to Snatch like how Vice City did to Scarface. Have the Brixton gangsters etc. Yardies etc. etc. Have a Bulletooth Tony type guy u know, s**t like that. That would be fresh as hell and it's also a tribute to the old GTA: London 1969 or whatever year it was.
Yep.......true s**t

All the relevant American cities have been done
 7 years ago '08        #59
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934

vice city or gtfo
 7 years ago '08        #60
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 TheKharma said:
how about a boston or detroit setting? something new?

detroit would basically look like alderney in GTA 4. not sure if want. it'd be cool to see kwame kilpatrick parodied as a boss though

i wouldnt mind seeing new orleans, if they're gonna try something new. being in the bayou or french quarter would be cool imo
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago