Mac Miller - Best Day Ever (mixtape) - Discussion + Download

most viewed right now
 258
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 116
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 108
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 92
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #221
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 CheezyDoDo said:
ehhh he defiantly has his own sound, this music almost sounds like it shouldnt be mainstream like its music made for college campuses or something idk..
it doesnt feel like grown man music to me
wanna know why? Because dude is like 18 or 19 years old..he's not a grown man.

People need to stop hating on Mac, not that you were really hating but a lot of people on here wish they had a buzz he has when they were his age. Mac isn't coming out claiming to be Nas dropping an Illmatic at 18...he's just having fun rapping and doing shows.

And yes he can rap. I'd rather listen to Mac rap about everyday s**t versus hearing Rick Ross, Weezy, Gucci, and all those clowns just rapping about how much they're ballin. Mac's nowhere near the greatest but anyone who has listened to a decent amount of stuff knows he can spit and he's only gonna get better.

Dudes on boxden posting 100 times a day with no life (again not directed at you) need to just let him do his thing and have fun as he gets better. If you don't like him then he isn't for you..but hating on a 18 year old for getting paid is lame.
 03-12-2011, 01:28 AM         #222
typicalblackman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really enjoyed KIDS but this s**t is weak. If the tape had a feel more like the song "She Said", it woulda been dope to me.
 7 years ago '04        #223
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,302 | Props total: 12972 12972
 stl12188 said:
wanna know why? Because dude is like 18 or 19 years old..he's not a grown man.

People need to stop hating on Mac, not that you were really hating but a lot of people on here wish they had a buzz he has when they were his age. Mac isn't coming out claiming to be Nas dropping an Illmatic at 18...he's just having fun rapping and doing shows.

And yes he can rap. I'd rather listen to Mac rap about everyday s**t versus hearing Rick Ross, Weezy, Gucci, and all those clowns just rapping about how much they're ballin. Mac's nowhere near the greatest but anyone who has listened to a decent amount of stuff knows he can spit and he's only gonna get better.

Dudes on boxden posting 100 times a day with no life (again not directed at you) need to just let him do his thing and have fun as he gets better. If you don't like him then he isn't for you..but hating on a 18 year old for getting paid is lame.
I understand your opinion, but...

If he's going to do music--he's going to be critiqued, and criticized. And because someone states their opinion, doesn't make it hating.

And... while you may rather hear Mac over Ross, Weezy, Gucci--he's not a better rapper. He's nowhere near as polished--maybe one day he will be--but not today.

Lastly... where you think it's lame for people who "post 100 times a day with no life" to talk about (or hate on) Mac Miller, one could say the same thing about someone who jumps to defend a man they don't know.
 03-12-2011, 01:42 AM         #224
mikefernandes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds like dz from seattle kinda
 7 years ago '04        #225
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
What's good with an instrumental version?
 03-12-2011, 02:58 AM         #226
ToNyYeYo G-UniT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people hating on mac and loving that lasers album are kidding themselves... lupe is nothing but a waterd down mc from his record label... i personally like this mac miller album(mixtape) and most of the songs are dope 2 me... tracks i like the best are down the rabbit hole, snooze, keep floating, she said, bde bonus, donald trump, where my hat at, life ain't easy.... i can't say i like anything on that lupe album and thats a real album... most of y'all just hate cause his white and thats alrite i couldn't give a s**t.... you should see this thread and not even come near it if your hating.... millers a beast nufff said......
 03-12-2011, 03:22 AM         #227
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow this thread got alot of views/comments. glad to see Mac is officially on..i'd say s**t like this is more than enough proof...crazy going from seeing homie around the way and now he's out there doing it...
 7 years ago '10        #228
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
avatar space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
#mostdope
 7 years ago '04        #229
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,302 | Props total: 12972 12972
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
people hating on mac and loving that lasers album are kidding themselves... lupe is nothing but a waterd down mc from his record label... i personally like this mac miller album(mixtape) and most of the songs are dope 2 me... tracks i like the best are down the rabbit hole, snooze, keep floating, she said, bde bonus, donald trump, where my hat at, life ain't easy.... i can't say i like anything on that lupe album and thats a real album... most of y'all just hate cause his white and thats alrite i couldn't give a s**t.... you should see this thread and not even come near it if your hating.... millers a beast nufff said......
Get the f**k outta here. Comparing Mac Miller to Lupe? And having the nerve to imply Mac Miller is better? If Mac Miller becomes HALF the emcee Lupe is, it would make Mac twice as good as he is right now.

Congrats, you've officially had one of the dumbest posts in BX history.

I'm not hating on Mac at all. Bringing in the race card in? Lol. His race has nothing to do with it. You're just doing anything you can to defend him. You call him a beast? A beast?!? He's far form a beast in any shape, form, or fashion. Here are some reasons he's not that good right now:

-The fact that he's a less interesting Wiz.
-Unpolished.
-His flow his very weak and lacks confidence at times. When the confidence in his flow lacks, he tries to replace it with an obviously false bravado. It's transparent.

Mac Miller isn't whack. But this mixtape is saved by 2 things--the beats, and the features. And... lets be real... a big part of the reason he's on, is because of Wiz co-signing him.

But if he's a beast like you insist. Please inform me how. How's he different? On ANY song with him and other legit artists featured.... play some songs where he out shined the other rappers.

I've heard him on a couple songs with other rappers (Smoke DZA and Freeway)--and they both outrapped him.

As I stated earlier--I think he has potential. And I think he has even more potential to make a good career in his own lane. I like how he raps about his real life situations.
 7 years ago '07        #230
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 ToNyYeYo G-UniT said:
people hating on mac and loving that lasers album are kidding themselves... lupe is nothing but a waterd down mc from his record label... i personally like this mac miller album(mixtape) and most of the songs are dope 2 me... tracks i like the best are down the rabbit hole, snooze, keep floating, she said, bde bonus, donald trump, where my hat at, life ain't easy.... i can't say i like anything on that lupe album and thats a real album... most of y'all just hate cause his white and thats alrite i couldn't give a s**t.... you should see this thread and not even come near it if your hating.... millers a beast nufff said......
 03-12-2011, 06:38 AM         #231
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sort of like Drake, it seems like he bought his way into the game. and that dont mean he cant rap, but it sort of sticks in the back of your mind when you listen to him
 7 years ago '10        #232
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 DJContagious718 said:
#MostDope
So we about to have Mac Miller threads everyday now? You know once you start seein rappers in peoples av's that s**t is about to go down

EDIT: Oh yea Mac is a gimmick whatever this frat rap s**t is I want no part in it.(Wait's for white friends to be like yo man you heard of mac miller!?) s**t gonna be just like asher roth


Last edited by Space 2020; 03-12-2011 at 07:40 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #233
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,302 | Props total: 12972 12972
 Slickems said:
sort of like Drake, it seems like he bought his way into the game. and that dont mean he cant rap, but it sort of sticks in the back of your mind when you listen to him
Except Drake is 100 times more talented than Mac Miller.

(I feel like I'm s**tting on Mac Miller, lol).
 7 years ago '10        #234
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Kurt Swagner said:

[pic - click to view]

very subtle
 03-12-2011, 09:05 AM         #235
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
Except Drake is 100 times more talented than Mac Miller.

(I feel like I'm s**tting on Mac Miller, lol).
no thats what I'm saying


if you're going to buy your way into the game, you'd better have lots of talent to back it up


(even tho i think Drake is wack personally)
 7 years ago '10        #236
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
avatar space
space
$19,278 | Props total: 23782 23782
thumbs up! most dope.
 03-12-2011, 10:08 AM         #237
Sniggit  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 m-f said:
So you're white
From the high end burbs
always with hot preppy b**ches
smoke a lot of weed
and party?

Sick man, thats one unique life style you live...

Isnt partying, smoking alot of weed n being with hot b**ches the aim of hiphop???

Tell me if im wrong. Because you dont need to mention money in that sentence, its already there
 7 years ago '10        #238
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 Sniggit said:
Isnt partying, smoking alot of weed n being with hot b**ches the aim of hiphop???

Tell me if im wrong. Because you dont need to mention money in that sentence, its already there
But Wiz does it better
 7 years ago '10        #239
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$3,944 | Props total: 349 349
Other then the wack n*ggas in here hating the tape nice smooth s**t
 7 years ago '10        #240
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
 murd410 said:
Other then the wack n*ggas in here hating the tape nice smooth s**t
It's Asher Roth all over though? I don't get whats so special, I swear it's all beats with half these rappers these days
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 24
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy