Mar 7 - NYPD Helicopter video of 9/11 attack surfaces

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
i was in 8th grade teacher told us we wasnt getting out early cuz they wouldnt bother attacking our black a.sses

didnt get out early either had to wait until 3:00 to find out what was going on
 7 years ago '04        #42
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25
i was in history class. i remember my teacher talkin about bin laden, i din't know who he was at the time
 7 years ago '10        #43
Pun 8 heat pts
space
space
$620 | Props total: 10 10
its still so f**kin chilling to watch s**t like this

R.I.P everyone that was lost that day
 7 years ago '04        #44
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,642 | Props total: 2879 2879

[video - click to view]

Here's another video...different perspective. The same helicopter is actually in this video...
 7 years ago '05        #45
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
i was eating a banana and milk
 7 years ago '04        #46
Kazel 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,433 | Props total: 452 452
 dg177bx said:
all ya young a.ss b**ches are being exposed so dont think you can hold weight and act tough in the internet when i know alll ya n*ggas is young b**chass n*ggas, in the 6th grade? are you serious ?whenever you try to act hard ima bring this thread up lmaoo

i was a sophmore in hs
Same here. Sophomore in HS, in metal tech class playin with a blow torch. I remember the auto mechanics teacher came in and was like "We're at war!" in a country a.ss redneck voice, so we all went upstairs to watch it on tv. The rest of the day all my classes were watchin the news. Got home and that was on every channel. RIP to those lost
 7 years ago '07        #47
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2520 2520
 YungDanny said:
its still so f**kin chilling to watch s**t like this

R.I.P everyone that was lost that day
cosign, and the video posted on this page too. I couldn't even watch a minute of it haha, straight up stopped it.

I'll never forget that day, I was in 8th grade, think I was in my home room class, or my home room teacher taught English literature or something, but anyway I remember the principal over the PA telling each class to stop what they were doing and then she was going to call each class one by one to go to the auditorium.

Then in the auditorium I remember the principal telling us what happened and this dude next to me was like "whats the world trade center?"

I was like, Twin Towers? The 2 buildings that are the same height, and he remembered them like that haha dude was dumb. But my mom picked me, my brother and this girl that's like a close friend of the family up. I was like on 70 something street and being outside was crazy,

I just remembered my mom rushing me home and I just remembered looking back once and seeing a lot of people speed walking.

Got home, turned the TV on and the news was on EVERY channel, I swear. Even ESPN was showing it, it was crazy. I even remembered the guy that was working that day, Scott Van Pelt.

The next day in school was the worst day ever though, teacher and some students crying in our home room class. Teacher trying to tell us what happened. Back then I didn't know much but she was saying like how it was a terrorist attack and what not, but nowadays I mean; I don't believe that s**t. To me it's obviously something the government did, how can a building fall straight down? It's common sense, anything standing straight always falls sideways, your phone, a quarter, I mean; f**king legos lol. You get where I'm going...

I believe the whole controlled demolition thing and that the government is corrupt and stuff. JFK, someone brought that up, man, don't. How can you shoot someone from the front and it hits their back?

JFK though, MLK, Malcolm X, WTC, even the death of John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr. was probably caused by the government.

But anyway, RIP to the lost ones and god bless.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
how is it that this is not front page news how can two planes take down a steel structure withing what 11 or 14 seconds melted all that steel

and what about the pentagon there was no plane that hit it the footage didn't show the plane hitting and there was no plane remains at the pentagon....how is this not on front page of the newspaper and all over tv?
 03-08-2011, 06:27 AM         #49
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing that hasn't been seen already.
 7 years ago '04        #50
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,642 | Props total: 2879 2879
 Gravediggaz said:
how is it that this is not front page news how can two planes take down a steel structure withing what 11 or 14 seconds melted all that steel

and what about the pentagon there was no plane that hit it the footage didn't show the plane hitting and there was no plane remains at the pentagon....how is this not on front page of the newspaper and all over tv?
It was...the day after it happened
 7 years ago '06        #51
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I was in 7th grade, math class. They made an announcement then told us to turn on the tv. Half an hour later the principal came back on and told us to turn the tv's off.
 03-08-2011, 08:23 AM         #52
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was in the Florida Department of Corrections..And they yelled LOCKDOWN..FML
 7 years ago '06        #53
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 The_Legend23 said:
i was a sophomore in high school. i will never forget that day
haha same here...sittin' in World History class (2nd period) like dammnn...
 7 years ago '06        #54
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 bornleader said:
I was in the Florida Department of Corrections..And they yelled LOCKDOWN..FML
 7 years ago '06        #55
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
we're in the 21st...I don't think your brain made it tho
omfg that Carl pic made me LAUGH OUT f**kIN LOUD lmfao

7 years ago '04        #56
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,082 | Props total: 1588 1588
now am i the only one who finds it odd

that the camera cuts off wen the building drops, then it comes back after the building is already gone?

this s**t is edited... no f**ken building falls straight down like that ... ppl r being lied too
 7 years ago '05        #57
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,197 | Props total: 15712 15712
 dg177bx said:
all ya young a.ss b**ches are being exposed so dont think you can hold weight and act tough in the internet when i know alll ya n*ggas is young b**chass n*ggas, in the 6th grade? are you serious ?whenever you try to act hard ima bring this thread up lmaoo

i was a sophmore in hs
Relax playa....I was already in the Army a good 3 years when this happen.
 7 years ago '10        #58
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 101 101
i was a JR in highschool ... that s**t was crazy... i live in north jersey so i could see it looking out the window. I remember the teacher telling us we were going next door and we watched it at first then i got pulled out of school cause my dad wanted me home.

my uncle was in the 2nd tower he made it out thankfully, this girl i knew since grammer school's grammother went down in that plane over pa. it was crazy to see all this s**t going on... i remember seeing f!ghter jets fly over jersey and im thinking "were really going to war?"

RIP to everyone who lost their lives or lost someone that day, god bless.

William Cooper tried warning us before this s**t went down, rip to him too
 03-09-2011, 04:50 PM         #59
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
now am i the only one who finds it odd

that the camera cuts off wen the building drops, then it comes back after the building is already gone?

this s**t is edited... no f**ken building falls straight down like that ... ppl r being lied too
I see people still trying to push this truth movement sht

We're all "sheep" right
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago