Noah says that people in Miami were rooting for the Bulls

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 ebcrew said:
miami huge vacation spot

nobody says lets goto to chicago for spring break? WTF?
no s**t no one goes to chicago for spring break idiot. its still snows in march here.
 7 years ago '04        #102
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
 Motion said:
i'm sure Chicago is a wonderful city

it just doesn't have s**t on Miami

don't feel bad. a lot of other cities don't
Yea we do, our NBA team is better :D

And we only cry when we win rings.....pus*y

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 7 years ago '06        #103
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1557 1557
 Dee Grande said:
bandwagon n*ggas probably saw all that black & red and forgot which team was which
They probably did...
 7 years ago '04        #104
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6625 6625
 dtownboy313 said:
for us to be such a s**t hole city chicago sure does bite everything we f**king do. yall bite new york n*gga slang too. i guess thats just yall nature.

motown records=cadillac records or whatever that bulls**t label was
Stopped reading after this dumb s**t here...
 7 years ago '05        #105
rawchester 14 heat pts14
space
space
$5,398 | Props total: 4483 4483
 Cezaroh said:
They probably did...
hhahhhahah. i respect the avy son!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #106
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6625 6625
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:

Detroit n*ggas.... Don't ever talk s**ta bout my city again. This video eliminates you from participating in any discussion involving how much a city sucks. Baghdad>>>>Detroit
Im sorry yo....but this s**t f**king k!llS me here everytime I see it!!
 7 years ago '09        #107
head first 
space
space
$1,987 | Props total: 2 2
lmao@the people in miami saying beat the heat.
 7 years ago '06        #108
primetimemookie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,078 | Props total: 98 98
 Chief Dee said:
Bulls fans are some of the most loyal in the NBA, we lead the league in attendance so far this season and led the league in attendance in 2010 and 2007. We also finished either 2nd or 3rd in attendance in 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2008. We've also drawn the highest road crowd for this season. I've been to MIA several times, and the difference between Miami and the CHI is that Miami is solely a football town while Chicago has a wildy popular team in every sport.

I think the Bulls are more popular than the Lakers overseas. The Jordan era was really the time that basketball became international because prior to that, Team USA didnt even use pro players in the Olympics. Plus the Bulls played some exibition games in Europe. So we just happened to be good at the right time with Jordan, the Dream Team success, and the exhibitions games all coming together for us. The Lakers are close because Kobe lived in Europe and Gasol is from Europe and they've always had whiteboys over the years like Radmonovic, Vujacic, etc.
lets not forgot that kobe bryant has the highest selling basketball jersey in the world the last couple of years. outside of anyone rocking an old MJ, there are more Kobe fans and jerseys in the world than the entire Bulls in general.

im completely with agreeing that chicago is a top 4-5 team historically in the NBA. i would say they are right there with the knicks and madison square.

what they are not though, is on the lakers or the celtics levels. never forget this is about rings and only during a MJ led league did the Bulls ever win a ring. there spot on this list isnt solidified by the fact that it is such a great market, its fans, or its history. the sole instrument in giving the bulls this position is MJ. hopefully rose can continue to grow and they grow as a team, then maybe this conversation will be a little bit different in the future.
 7 years ago '07        #109
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 20003 20003
 primetimemookie said:
lets not forgot that kobe bryant has the highest selling basketball jersey in the world the last couple of years. outside of anyone rocking an old MJ, there are more Kobe fans and jerseys in the world than the entire Bulls in general.

im completely with agreeing that chicago is a top 4-5 team historically in the NBA. i would say they are right there with the knicks and madison square.

what they are not though, is on the lakers or the celtics levels. never forget this is about rings and only during a MJ led league did the Bulls ever win a ring. there spot on this list isnt solidified by the fact that it is such a great market, its fans, or its history. the sole instrument in giving the bulls this position is MJ. hopefully rose can continue to grow and they grow as a team, then maybe this conversation will be a little bit different in the future.

on the same level as a franchise who hasn't won a ring since the 70's and has only 2 rings.
 7 years ago '10        #110
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 minimafia_aj said:
on the same level as a franchise who hasn't won a ring since the 70's and has only 2 rings.
He's talking about the history jackass lol.
 7 years ago '04        #111
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
 Cutty Olds said:
Stopped reading after this dumb s**t here...
you stop reading it because its true huh.....i feel you. you probably in a gang too
 03-08-2011, 09:41 AM         #112
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldnt get to excited about those people saying beat the heat, there just tourist......
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago