Noah says that people in Miami were rooting for the Bulls

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,393 | Props total: 2073 2073
 2 Pistolz said:
New Yorkers = best fans in the world.

7 years ago '04        #62
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
Miami >>>

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #63
djB 
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
 Bea5T said:
Bulls fans need to sit back down
Says the 49ers Fan
 7 years ago '04        #64
dtownboy313 
space
space
$3,762 | Props total: 6 6
for us to be such a s**t hole city chicago sure does bite everything we f**king do. yall bite new york n*gga slang too. i guess thats just yall nature.

motown records=cadillac records or whatever that bulls**t label was

jit=jook

detroit187=chicago code

damn can we keep something for ourselves

[video - click to view]

such a vibrant place...still gangbanging a.ss...n*ggas...you dumb n*ggas still lving in the 90's
 7 years ago '04        #65
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
i'm sure Chicago is a wonderful city

it just doesn't have s**t on Miami

don't feel bad. a lot of other cities don't
 7 years ago '06        #66
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Dee Grande said:
bandwagon n*ggas probably saw all that black & red and forgot which team was which
 7 years ago '07        #67
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Hold That said:
best city in the world with the best fans, love chicago..

only 4 teams in the league are capable of getting home town love in rival arenas.. Bulls/Lakers/Celtics/Knicks.. only franchises that matter

The sad thing about the NBA is thats true.

Thats how wack the league is. But I still watch it.
 03-07-2011, 04:43 PM         #68
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're obviously all about "Wade County" so of course you think Miami is the greatest thing ever.

That's biased tho, so I'd say my opinion weighs more being I wasn't born/live there so I have no affiliation with the city. Plus I live close enough (Fort Myers, FL) but not too close to the fact that I've been to Miami more times than I can count. And I know at least 50 people who are friends of mine that live there.

Miami is WAY better than my city (Fort Myers) so there you can see I'm speaking objectively. But I've been to nearly every state. I've lived in Florida, Cali, Georgia, Tennessee, Oregon, and New York.

Miami is s**tty. The women are amazing to look at though, you might find a diamond in the rough who isn't a gold digging wh0ore but honestly, that's most likely not gonna happen. The people are horrible. Everyone's an idiot, everyone's on drugs, everyone is lost, ignorance runs rampant, it's just blaahhh. I like NYC better. I like San Deigo better. LA is like Miami IMO (same kind of people.) I like North Cali better too.

You just need to travel more bruh and open up your eyes, there's a lot of cool s**t out there.
 7 years ago '05        #69
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Got Cheeve? said:
I support this post. I'm born and raised in Fort Myers, FL (also South Fla just on west coast south of Tampa across from MIA). And I've been to Miami a lot. South Florida is wack as f**k. There's nothing to do unless you have money point blank period.

Here's your options, 1. Brainlesss.luts 2. Beach, 3. Pool, 4. Drugs

Seriously though, everyone in South Florida is on PILLS (We are the #1 state in illegal pill distribution and illegal pain clinics etc.) Half the state is UNEMPLOYED. We also have a lot of cokeheads.

Everyone is miserable down here because Florida is where people come to die, there's no hope in this state, it's over, people packed it in down here and are just waiting to die. Old people and Jews run everything. It's a freak show down here.

I made it out once but still had to come back due to the economy. Can't wait til i can get out of here again.

Btw I'm a Bulls fan too

I run with the Bulls, White Sox (because of WGN and no Fla Basketball or Baseball teams yet), but I run with Jacksonville Jaguars and Florida State Seminoles in NFL and NCAA (all sports.)

I always hated the Dolphins and Bucs with a passion because all the idiots down here loved them so I was like, "f**k ya'll... Jacksonville b**ch."

Too bad Jacksonville sucks
damn. Props for keeping it 100.
 03-07-2011, 04:46 PM         #70
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
damn. Props for keeping it 100.
for sure that was real to the bone haha
 7 years ago '10        #71
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,378 | Props total: 9653 9653
 Got Cheeve? said:
I support this post. I'm born and raised in Fort Myers, FL (also South Fla just on west coast south of Tampa across from MIA). And I've been to Miami a lot. South Florida is wack as f**k. There's nothing to do unless you have money point blank period.

Here's your options, 1. Brainlesss.luts 2. Beach, 3. Pool, 4. Drugs

Seriously though, everyone in South Florida is on PILLS (We are the #1 state in illegal pill distribution and illegal pain clinics etc.) Half the state is UNEMPLOYED. We also have a lot of cokeheads.

Everyone is miserable down here because Florida is where people come to die, there's no hope in this state, it's over, people packed it in down here and are just waiting to die. Old people and Jews run everything. It's a freak show down here.

I made it out once but still had to come back due to the economy. Can't wait til i can get out of here again.

Btw I'm a Bulls fan too

I run with the Bulls, White Sox (because of WGN and no Fla Basketball or Baseball teams yet), but I run with Jacksonville Jaguars and Florida State Seminoles in NFL and NCAA (all sports.)

I always hated the Dolphins and Bucs with a passion because all the idiots down here loved them so I was like, "f**k ya'll... Jacksonville b**ch."

Too bad Jacksonville sucks
 Got Cheeve? said:
You're obviously all about "Wade County" so of course you think Miami is the greatest thing ever.

That's biased tho, so I'd say my opinion weighs more being I wasn't born/live there so I have no affiliation with the city. Plus I live close enough (Fort Myers, FL) but not too close to the fact that I've been to Miami more times than I can count. And I know at least 50 people who are friends of mine that live there.

Miami is WAY better than my city (Fort Myers) so there you can see I'm speaking objectively. But I've been to nearly every state. I've lived in Florida, Cali, Georgia, Tennessee, Oregon, and New York.

Miami is s**tty. The women are amazing to look at though, you might find a diamond in the rough who isn't a gold digging wh0ore but honestly, that's most likely not gonna happen. The people are horrible. Everyone's an idiot, everyone's on drugs, everyone is lost, ignorance runs rampant, it's just blaahhh. I like NYC better. I like San Deigo better. LA is like Miami IMO (same kind of people.) I like North Cali better too.

You just need to travel more bruh and open up your eyes, there's a lot of cool s**t out there.
Well dam...................lol
 7 years ago '05        #72
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
 JayDawn said:

Notice the date of the video Nov, 3rd 2007(start of the season)..Notice we sure as f**k weren't chanting MVP.. And the ONLY reason why we chanted his name because that was around the time the trade rumors of him demanding to want to play for the Bulls going on.. Nobody has ever received MVP chants outside of the GOAT and Point God..

We had a legit recieve for those chanting just "Kobe" Sure as hell werent Laker fans...

Last edited by Hold That; 03-07-2011 at 04:54 PM..
 03-07-2011, 04:52 PM         #73
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for real i had no idea how f**ked up my childhood/state was til i started to travel.
 7 years ago '04        #74
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space

[video - click to view]

Independant film by Miami local screening this Friday at the Miami International Film Festival
 7 years ago '05        #75
Bea5T 137 heat pts137 OP
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 Chief Dee said:
Bulls fans are some of the most loyal in the NBA, we lead the league in attendance so far this season and led the league in attendance in 2010 and 2007. We also finished either 2nd or 3rd in attendance in 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2008. We've also drawn the highest road crowd for this season. I've been to MIA several times, and the difference between Miami and the CHI is that Miami is solely a football town while Chicago has a wildy popular team in every sport.

I think the Bulls are more popular than the Lakers overseas. The Jordan era was really the time that basketball became international because prior to that, Team USA didnt even use pro players in the Olympics. Plus the Bulls played some exibition games in Europe. So we just happened to be good at the right time with Jordan, the Dream Team success, and the exhibitions games all coming together for us. The Lakers are close because Kobe lived in Europe and Gasol is from Europe and they've always had whiteboys over the years like Radmonovic, Vujacic, etc.
are you kidding me?

Kobe is more popular in China than Yao Ming. Dude has the highest selling jersey worldwide, and even garnered enough votes from them to beat out yao in the allstar ballot.

Lakers are the most popular team in the world by a wide margin while the Bulls have faded away into obscurity until this year.

"Lakers are close"....get out with that bs.
 7 years ago '10        #76
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9901 9901
 Hold That said:
Notice the date of the video Nov, 3rd 2007(start of the season)..Notice we sure as f**k weren't chanting MVP.. And the ONLY reason why we chanted his name because that was around the time the trade rumors of him demanding to want to play for the Bulls going on.. Nobody has ever received MVP chants outside of the GOAT and Point God..

We had a legit recieve for those chanting just "Kobe" Sure as hell werent Laker fans...
Does not change the fact they were chanting for a player they never had a chance of getting. Don't feel bad.

We chant for s**t too

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #77
Fiya Starter 4 heat pts
space
space
$850 | Props total: 32 32
 JayDawn said:
Does not change the fact they were chanting for a player they never had a chance of getting. Don't feel bad.

We chant for s**t too

^This
 7 years ago '07        #78
blablablabla 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$367 | Props total: 102 102
 Gag Orda said:

The place where basketball started and the home of the greatest basketball player ever

thats leagacy n*gga

Wasn't basketball invented in Canada?
 7 years ago '04        #79
djB 
space
space
$82 | Props total: 0 0
 Motion said:
i'm sure Chicago is a wonderful city

it just doesn't have s**t on Miami

don't feel bad. a lot of other cities don't
Bottom Line, Lebron lost. He could have been on this same Bulls team that he cant even beat. MULTIPLE CHAMPIONSHIPS, now thats funny.
 03-07-2011, 05:50 PM         #80
handsumone1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
best city in the world with the best fans, love chicago..

only 4 teams in the league are capable of getting home town love in rival arenas.. Bulls/Lakers/Celtics/Knicks.. only franchises that matter
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy