Noah says that people in Miami were rooting for the Bulls

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
 P. Dedos said:
chicago fans come to miami for vacation and to live

must suck to be in the freeze right now

put your coats on
to live??? bahahahahahaaaaaa
if you are not a millionaire who would want to live in your poverty stricken city
 7 years ago '08        #42
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

Chicago, full of life so vibrant..

and then there's this..

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

we can play this stupid a.ss game all day
Nygga you're extremely stupid, you showed pics of the hood as if the entire city is hood. The difference between large cities and medium sized s**tholes like Detroit is that large cities have a balance of good and bad areas. Dont ever compare s**tty Detroit to Chicago, if you ever went to college or learned anything about economics in the US then you'd know that Chicago is the second most important city in the US in the business and financial sectors. Cant say that about Detroit.

Chicago is the 9th richest city in the world on the UBS list and the Chicago Loop is the 2nd largest central business district in America. The Chicago Board of Trade handles the most stocks in the US outside of New York and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange is the largest future exchange organization in America. The only thing Chicago doesnt do much of of is entertainment since NY and LA runs that sector. But you're dumb as f**k if you think the only thing going on in the CHI is gangs, murder, and illegal s**t. That'll be Detroit though.
 7 years ago '04        #43
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
NYC best city in the world, but Chitown def. gets love too.
NYC = best city in the world???? Melo don't even want to live there
too overpriced
 7 years ago '11        #44
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,195 | Props total: 1028 1028
 Gag Orda said:
I believe him. Heats arena always empty. Ppl obv dont give a ish
not this year. miami the most d!ckriding fans on earth sold American Airlines out. trust me people still give a fk about da heat. jus nobodys afraid of em anymore. take em to da last 10 secs with a lead and u got da W.
 7 years ago '04        #45
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
Forbes: Miami is the Second Most Miserable City in America

According to Forbes, the only good things about living in Miami are the weather and the fact we don't have a state income tax. Other than that, apparently Miami is a miserable hellhole. So much so that we're the second most miserable city in America, according to the finance mag's annual rankings.

Forbes looks at the top 200 metro areas in America and ranks them on 10 criterias that usually infuriates people, including unemployment over three years, tax rates (both sales and income), commute times, violent crime and how its pro sports teams have fared over the past three years, change in median home prices over three years, and foreclosure rates in 2010, convictions of public officials, and weather.

Miami came in second over all:

The sun and lack of a state income tax are the only things keeping Miami out of the top spot. Foreclosures hit one in 14 homes last year. Corruption is also off the charts, with 404 government officials convicted of crimes this decade in South Florida.

Delightful. The only city more miserable than ours is apparently Stockton, California. West Palm Beach also appears in the top ten by coming at number eight. Cleveland, by the way, came in at number 10. See, we did deserve LeBron more!

Apparently we're more miserable than last year when we only came in at number six.
 7 years ago '11        #46
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,195 | Props total: 1028 1028
 Chief Dee said:
Nygga you're extremely stupid, you showed pics of the hood as if the entire city is hood. The difference between large cities and medium sized s**tholes like Detroit is that large cities have a balance of good and bad areas. Dont ever compare s**tty Detroit to Chicago, if you ever went to college or learned anything about economics in the US then you'd know that Chicago is the second most important city in the US in the business and financial sectors. Cant say that about Detroit.

Chicago is the 9th richest city in the world on the UBS list and the Chicago Loop is the 2nd largest central business district in America. The Chicago Board of Trade handles the most stocks in the US outside of New York and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange is the largest future exchange organization in America. The only thing Chicago doesnt do much of of is entertainment since NY and LA runs that sector. But you're dumb as f**k if you think the only thing going on in the CHI is gangs, murder, and illegal s**t. That'll be Detroit though.
just a quick fact. detroit = america's car industry. which last time i checked has a bigger impact on the economy than stock brockers or a law office. ive never been to or even really cared about detroit but dunt downplay someones home if u dunt got ur facts str8. same goes to the dude who tried you with ghetto pics of chicago. lol moral of the story is crime is everywhere u go. jus mind your own business and stay outta weird areas and you should be ok.
 7 years ago '04        #47
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
 03-07-2011, 01:32 PM         #48
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee Grande said:

not even close to the lakers/celtics class. at least get some rings in multiple eras
if im not wrong, 6 rings is still 3rd most all time..and we have the GOAT.
even though the Knicks havent had a lot of success, what they mean to basketball
cuz of the city, the Garden..make it pretty relevant (its why every player looks forward to being there)
just cuz ur a Laker fan, doesnt mean u gotta act like ur the only franchise that matters..
and we both know you only included Boston cuz they got more rings than u, for now
 7 years ago '10        #49
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
lebron shouldve stayed in cleveland. they had a badass squad too. just could never make it past the 1st or 2nd round.
 7 years ago '08        #50
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Bulls fans are some of the most loyal in the NBA, we lead the league in attendance so far this season and led the league in attendance in 2010 and 2007. We also finished either 2nd or 3rd in attendance in 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2008. We've also drawn the highest road crowd for this season. I've been to MIA several times, and the difference between Miami and the CHI is that Miami is solely a football town while Chicago has a wildy popular team in every sport.

Hold That said:
Bulls are still a better global brand than every team but only the Lakers can probably rival us.. Thanks to Jordan himself..
I think the Bulls are more popular than the Lakers overseas. The Jordan era was really the time that basketball became international because prior to that, Team USA didnt even use pro players in the Olympics. Plus the Bulls played some exibition games in Europe. So we just happened to be good at the right time with Jordan, the Dream Team success, and the exhibitions games all coming together for us. The Lakers are close because Kobe lived in Europe and Gasol is from Europe and they've always had whiteboys over the years like Radmonovic, Vujacic, etc.
 03-07-2011, 01:46 PM         #51
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Bulls fans are some of the most loyal in the NBA, we lead the league in attendance so far this season and led the league in attendance in 2010 and 2007. We also finished either 2nd or 3rd in attendance in 2001, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2008. We've also drawn the highest road crowd for this season. I've been to MIA several times, and the difference between Miami and the CHI is that Miami is solely a football town while Chicago has a wildy popular team in every sport.

I think the Bulls are more popular than the Lakers overseas. The Jordan era was really the time that basketball became international because prior to that, Team USA didnt even use pro players in the Olympics. Plus the Bulls played some exibition games in Europe. So we just happened to be good at the right time with Jordan, the Dream Team success, and the exhibitions games all coming together for us. The Lakers are close because Kobe lived in Europe and Gasol is from Europe and they've always had whiteboys over the years like Radmonovic, Vujacic, etc.
/thread

my friend at school trying to argue with me and my roommate the other day that the Bulls attendance is weak..and that we only had good attendance with MJ and the only reason its coming back now is cuz were relevant again..

Last edited by Chip Tha Ripper; 03-07-2011 at 01:50 PM..
 03-07-2011, 01:55 PM         #52
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
Forbes: Miami is the Second Most Miserable City in America

According to Forbes, the only good things about living in Miami are the weather and the fact we don't have a state income tax. Other than that, apparently Miami is a miserable hellhole. So much so that we're the second most miserable city in America, according to the finance mag's annual rankings.

Forbes looks at the top 200 metro areas in America and ranks them on 10 criterias that usually infuriates people, including unemployment over three years, tax rates (both sales and income), commute times, violent crime and how its pro sports teams have fared over the past three years, change in median home prices over three years, and foreclosure rates in 2010, convictions of public officials, and weather.

Miami came in second over all:

The sun and lack of a state income tax are the only things keeping Miami out of the top spot. Foreclosures hit one in 14 homes last year. Corruption is also off the charts, with 404 government officials convicted of crimes this decade in South Florida.

Delightful. The only city more miserable than ours is apparently Stockton, California. West Palm Beach also appears in the top ten by coming at number eight. Cleveland, by the way, came in at number 10. See, we did deserve LeBron more!

Apparently we're more miserable than last year when we only came in at number six.
I support this post. I'm born and raised in Fort Myers, FL (also South Fla just on west coast south of Tampa across from MIA). And I've been to Miami a lot. South Florida is wack as f**k. There's nothing to do unless you have money point blank period.

Here's your options, 1. Brainlesss.luts 2. Beach, 3. Pool, 4. Drugs

Seriously though, everyone in South Florida is on PILLS (We are the #1 state in illegal pill distribution and illegal pain clinics etc.) Half the state is UNEMPLOYED. We also have a lot of cokeheads.

Everyone is miserable down here because Florida is where people come to die, there's no hope in this state, it's over, people packed it in down here and are just waiting to die. Old people and Jews run everything. It's a freak show down here.

I made it out once but still had to come back due to the economy. Can't wait til i can get out of here again.

Btw I'm a Bulls fan too

I run with the Bulls, White Sox (because of WGN and no Fla Basketball or Baseball teams yet), but I run with Jacksonville Jaguars and Florida State Seminoles in NFL and NCAA (all sports.)

I always hated the Dolphins and Bucs with a passion because all the idiots down here loved them so I was like, "f**k ya'll... Jacksonville b**ch."

Too bad Jacksonville sucks

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 03-07-2011 at 01:58 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #53
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1817 1817
 Got Cheeve? said:
I support this post. I'm born and raised in Fort Myers, FL (also South Fla just on west coast south of Tampa across from MIA). And I've been to Miami a lot. South Florida is wack as f**k. There's nothing to do unless you have money point blank period.

Here's your options, 1. Brainlesss.luts 2. Beach, 3. Pool, 4. Drugs

Seriously though, everyone in South Florida is on PILLS (We are the #1 state in illegal pill distribution and illegal pain clinics etc.) Half the state is UNEMPLOYED. We also have a lot of cokeheads.

Everyone is miserable down here because Florida is where people come to die, there's no hope in this state, it's over, people packed it in down here and are just waiting to die. Old people and Jews run everything. It's a freak show down here.

I made it out once but still had to come back due to the economy. Can't wait til i can get out of here again.

Btw I'm a Bulls fan too

I run with the Bulls, White Sox (because of WGN and no Fla Basketball or Baseball teams yet), but I run with Jacksonville Jaguars and Florida State Seminoles in NFL and NCAA (all sports.)

I always hated the Dolphins and Bucs with a passion because all the idiots down here loved them so I was like, "f**k ya'll... Jacksonville b**ch."

Too bad Jacksonville sucks

7 years ago '06        #54
swoosh363 1 heat pts
space
space
$302 | Props total: 0 0
Chicago

Miami
 7 years ago '04        #55
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 37 heat pts37
space
space
$6,720 | Props total: 3684 3684
Love my city
 7 years ago '10        #56
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 Dee Grande said:

not even close to the lakers/celtics class. at least get some rings in multiple eras
first off this n*gga is a heat and laker fan second off this n*gga has a wnba team in his sig lmfao go somewere you f*got your opinion dont count.

03-07-2011, 03:18 PM         #57
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people can say what they want but brainlesss.luts, beaches, pools n drugs get old after u grew up with them.
 03-07-2011, 03:59 PM         #58
DJAX206 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gag Orda said:
I believe him. Heats arena always empty. Ppl obv dont give a ish
Have you ever been to South Beach in March??? You wouldnt go to the games either
 03-07-2011, 04:05 PM         #59
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
best city in the world with the best fans, love chicago..

only 4 teams in the league are capable of getting home town love in rival arenas.. Bulls/Lakers/Celtics/Knicks.. only franchises that matter
Cleveland when LeBron was with us. People would go in the s**tty cities just to see the former self-proclaimed King.

7 years ago '09        #60
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
 JayDawn said:

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy