Mar 7 - NIBIRU BACK! Two Suns Spotted In China! (Get Ready For 2012 Very Long Read!)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
7297 pageviews
45 comments

DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137
Mar 7 - NIBIRU BACK! Two Suns Spotted In China! (Get Ready For 2012 Very Long Read!)

Also known as The Twelfth Planet or Planet X, some are warning that the wandering body of Nibiru is quickly nearing the Earth - and could cause global devastation. Should you worry?

In 1976, the late Zecharia Sitchin stirred up a great deal of controversy with the publication of his book, The Twelfth Planet. In this and subsequent books, Sitchin presented his literal translations of ancient Sumerian texts which told an incredible story about the origins of humankind on planet Earth - a story far different and much more fantastic than what we all learned in school.

The ancient cuneiform texts -- some of the earliest known writing, dating back some 6,000 years -- told the story of a race of beings called the Anunnaki. The Anunnaki came to Earth from a planet in our solar system called Nibiru, according to the Sumerians via Sitchin. If you've never heard of it, that's because mainstream science does not recognize Nibiru as one of the planets that revolves around our Sun. Yet it is there, claims Sitchin, and its presence holds great importance not only for humankind's past, but our future as well.

Nibiru's orbit around the Sun is highly elliptical, according to Sitchin's books, taking it out beyond the orbit of Pluto at its farthest point and bringing it as close to the Sun as the far side of the asteroid belt (a ring of asteroids that is known to occupy a band of space between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter). It takes Nibiru 3,600 years to complete one orbital journey, and it was last in this vicinity around 160 B.C.E. As you can imagine, the gravitational effects of a sizable planet moving close to the inner solar system, as it is claimed for Nibiru, could wreak havoc on the orbits of other planets, disrupt the asteroid belt and spell big trouble for planet Earth.

Well, prepare for yet another possible apocalypse because, they say, Nibiru is once again heading this way - and will be here soon.

A BIT OF HISTORY

The story of the Anunnaki is told in Sitchin's many books and is digested, augmented and speculated about in dozens of websites. But the tale is essentially this: About 450,000 years ago, Alalu, the deposed ruler of the Anunnaki on Nibiru, escaped the planet on a spaceship and found refuge on Earth. He discovered that Earth had plenty of gold, which Nibiru needed to protect its diminishing atmosphere. They began to mine Earth's gold, and there were a lot of political battles among the Anunnaki for power.

Then around 300,000 years or so ago, the Anunnaki decided to create a race of workers by genetically manipulating the primates on the planet. The result was homo sapiens - us. Eventually, rulership of the Earth was handed over to humans and the Anunnaki left, at least for the time being. Sitchin ties all this - and much more - into the stories of the first books of the Bible and the histories of other ancient cultures, especially Egyptian.

It's an astonishing story, to say the least. Most historians, anthropologists and archeologists consider it all Sumerian myth, of course. But Sitchin's work has created a diehard cadre of believers and researchers who take the story at face value. And some of them, whose ideas are getting widespread attention thanks to the Internet, contend that the return of Nibiru is close at hand - possibly as soon as somewhere between now and 2013!

imageimageimageimageimageimage

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Video: NIBIRU BACK! Two Suns Spotted In China! (Get Ready For 2012 Cause It's Going Down!)

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Is Nibiru Approaching? - Is the Planet Nibiru Approaching?

45 comments for "Mar 7 - NIBIRU BACK! Two Suns Spotted In China! (Get Ready For 2012 Very Long Read!)"

7 years ago '05        #2
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
Is the 2 suns thing in the link?

If so ill watch when I get home
 03-07-2011, 10:09 AM         #3
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So people are gonna accept this as real science rather than pseudoscience when the article itself basically contradicts what Sitchin said.

"It takes Nibiru 3,600 years to complete one orbital journey, and it was last in this vicinity around 160 B.C.E."

So it's 1,500 years early and it playing peek-a-boo behind the sun but causing no reportable effects whatsoever? I love paranoid people. And Sitchin's whole theory sounds like a lazily thought out sci-fi movie to begin with. I'ma go watch Blade Runner.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 03-07-2011 at 10:13 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #4
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 7 years ago '05        #5
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
^jason terry is not entertained
 7 years ago '08        #6
premiumspirit 
space
space
$222 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #7
midaztouch 50 heat pts50
space
space
$1,920 | Props total: 214 214
i have come to the conclusion that people on boxden, most not all are stupid idiots who dont even have a high school diploma. look at your source, does it at all look legit. i could imagine what sources you used in school.. all this mis information
 7 years ago '05        #8
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 ><>Young'n<>< said:
So people are gonna accept this as real science rather than pseudoscience when the article itself basically contradicts what Sitchin said.

"It takes Nibiru 3,600 years to complete one orbital journey, and it was last in this vicinity around 160 B.C.E."

So it's 1,500 years early and it playing peek-a-boo behind the sun but causing no reportable effects whatsoever? I love paranoid people. And Sitchin's whole theory sounds like a lazily thought out sci-fi movie to begin with. I'ma go watch Blade Runner.
summa this is wrapped way too loosely just like youre saying. i also love how earth telescopes are plotting the solar system so far away that they have to map the orbits of stars just to speculate the planets' existence but this ultra gigantic huge mass of a planet (with "people" on it that could apparently accomplish interplanetary travel thousands of years ago) slips through the cracks right?
 7 years ago '09        #9
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,657 | Props total: 13115 13115
May 2011 it will be visible?!? thats when that one group of people said the world will end. this is all very interesting.
 7 years ago '04        #10
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,513 | Props total: 309 309
 ><>Young'n<>< said:

/Thread
 7 years ago '06        #11
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #12
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16

[pic - click to view]

03-07-2011, 11:16 AM         #13
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If there was 2 suns wouldnt a space agency surely of noticed it?

I aint read it yet, will edit when I do. Just sayin that from the title
 7 years ago '07        #14
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 Sniggit said:
If there was 2 suns wouldnt a space agency surely of noticed it?

I aint read it yet, will edit when I do. Just sayin that from the title
now I don't specifically agree with the thread, but space agency's hold secrecy..so if they notice anything we not going to know much about it
 7 years ago '07        #15
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
however I do believe more that it is an optical illusion... Ive done something similar with my camera phone... If I wanted to stir up a hoax that photo I took would have been a good way
 7 years ago '05        #16
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,671 | Props total: 6418 6418
 premiumspirit said:
i like this dude...i've seen him on the sci channel a few times talking about time travel
 7 years ago '09        #17
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
Lol. I've seen the sun and moon at the same time before. THE WORLD'S ENDING!!!
 7 years ago '08        #18
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
 7 years ago '08        #19
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,072 | Props total: 12270 12270
 Kontrast0 said:
May 2011 it will be visible?!? thats when that one group of people said the world will end. this is all very interesting.
same exact thing i thought when i read this.
 7 years ago '05        #20
DrDeath 17 heat pts17 OP
space
space
$4,339 | Props total: 3137 3137
:cool-smiley-009:
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy