A Real Life Royal Rumble Breaks Out At The DMV Hip-Hop Awards (Video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Marvin Hagler said:
yea I know n*gga. oh u finna kick some tricknology bout it bein them crackin whips on black backs?

naw its cuz they white, square and quick to crumble under pressure
thats a lovely niglet in your avy
 7 years ago '05        #82
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
 510FlO said:
You're crazy, obviously you've never been in a big brawl or f!ght. It's hella easy to stay off and out of the way if you aren't the one throwing um or engaged in the battle mentally. Just saying if no1 I cared bout was in the f!ght and I had no reason to f!ght im dipping in purses and the whole nine coming up like a fat dog while your simping a.ss is awed and amazed by n*ggas throwing chairs and fists. lol i've seen brawls in highschool btwn 30 mexicans and black dudes with dudes getting shanked on and KO'D ... you think this is something new?
Ha Ha until you get ur a.ss exposed and caught with ur hand in the cookie jar and find ur a.ss on the other end of those punches and kicks, Dental work and plastic surgery will be a lot more than a few dollars and cell phones you lift out of some chicks purse.
 7 years ago '04        #83
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
s**t is sad man
 7 years ago '06        #84
510FlO 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$614 | Props total: 10 10
 240sx said:
Ha Ha until you get ur a.ss exposed and caught with ur hand in the cookie jar and find ur a.ss on the other end of those punches and kicks, Dental work and plastic surgery will be a lot more than a few dollars and cell phones you lift out of some chicks purse.
soo.. what you're saying is I get a couple of iphones/money for half P to smoke AND I get to have plastic surgery and come out looking like the model tyson beckford a la god's gift to women? ... Sounds like a win-win to me bro.
 7 years ago '05        #85
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
[QUOTE=510FlO;18637272]soo.. what you're saying is I get a couple of iphones/money for half P to smoke AND I get to have plastic surgery and come out looking like the model tyson beckford a la god's gift to women? ... Sounds like a win-win to me bro. [

You must of never had your a.ss kicked yet?
Don't come crying to me Argentina.
 03-08-2011, 03:55 PM         #86
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rudebmore said:
True be told.. Wale not wanted or liked in D.C. Anybody from D.C. will tell you that... they dont claim Joe..
Not true,

1). Are you from D.C.? and if yes or no, have you asked everybody from D.C. how they feel about Wale?

2). Wale is respected in my book, regardless of how anyone in D.C. likes Wale's music if you are an artist from D.C. you should show at-least appreciation for him opening the doors for D.C. artist.

Bottom line is, as 1 user has posted....there is too much animosity between DC-MD-VA artist. and this award show was flawed from the beginning, I just seen a video on youtube dated jan 31st in which shaka pitts (sp?) was stating how the awards show in the previous years seem to not show Baltimore the respect they required.

The question as to why wale wasn't there, according to his twitter he was out of d.c. probably doing a show or chilling, regardless of that fact I do not think he would've showed up unless it was to support Black Cobaine(sp?), BOA, Fat Trel and/or SB.

Alot of you all who are NOT from DC-MD-VA have seen us in a bad light and judge your opinions on our music from s**t like this, but truth be told (as another user has stated) d.c. has alot of talent, the same goes for MD and VA but we are too territorial to allow another n*gga to shine, now I see why Successful artist escape the bulls**t politics of the DMV and conduct their work else where.....s**t is too much ego and bulls**t.
 7 years ago '04        #87
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
moved out to the dmv from jers....s**t like this happens all the time it seems..surprised that no one got shot.
 7 years ago '10        #88
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20788 20788
1. This s**t is just hella ignant & shows how far we progressed in society, black society.

2. I do not know of anybody other than Wale, Los & Tabi Bonney who are doing something in DC/Maryland as far as music. I swear if it wasn't for wale, n*ggas wouldn't care about DC acts period.

3. Judging from what some ppl on here who actually live in DC, Wale gets no love in his own hometown which I'm still confused about. If a guy puts ur city on the map & shouts ur city out on basically every track he gets on why do y'all still not show him any love, at all?
 7 years ago '06        #89
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 StayBlazin1 said:
 03-09-2011, 09:30 AM         #90
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
1. This s**t is just hella ignant & shows how far we progressed in society, black society.

2. I do not know of anybody other than Wale, Los & Tabi Bonney who are doing something in DC/Maryland as far as music. I swear if it wasn't for wale, n*ggas wouldn't care about DC acts period.

3. Judging from what some ppl on here who actually live in DC, Wale gets no love in his own hometown which I'm still confused about. If a guy puts ur city on the map & shouts ur city out on basically every track he gets on why do y'all still not show him any love, at all?
1. Black society as a whole was NOT represented at that DMV awards, get that straight.

2. Fat Trel (who is under wale) is probably one of the few who is making a buzz within the DMV and other states along the eastern sea-board.

3. Not everyone hate's wale, Me personally I don't rock with his music 100% but I do respect him and appreciate the door's he is opening and create for DMV artist.
 03-09-2011, 12:13 PM         #91
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

a lot of DC n*ggas are upset cuz it's in their nature to envy n*ggas that are doing s**t they don't have the means or capability to do. that's when you get all the "he fake/he ain't even from DC or PG" s**t...
 03-12-2011, 03:00 AM         #92
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungGQ said:
a lot of DC n*ggas are upset cuz it's in their nature to envy n*ggas that are doing s**t they don't have the means or capability to do. that's when you get all the "he fake/he ain't even from DC or PG" s**t...
Lol some 30 year old dude in dusty a.ss nike boots tried to tell me my jordans were fake when I first came out here. It aint even about music, there's some bitter / shifty people in this place.
 03-12-2011, 03:09 AM         #93
lowkeykiller 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats just pathetic. acting like little kids. never gonna grow up so f**k it, do w/e u wanna do f**kin retards
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago