most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2011, 01:23 AM         #21
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay one of the last few real rappers alive. actually came from what he rapped about unlike these make believe type n*ggas like rick ross
 7 years ago '04        #22
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,569 | Props total: 13181 13181
Wow.... some of you guys are lost. It's a shame.
 7 years ago '10        #23
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 NLSP42 said:
Back in the day......Jay was part of the crew......he was not the ringleader like he claims he was....he was not the guy making major moves.....he was the guy taking orders......he was not moving millions of dollars either like his boys like to say he did. He used everyone elses true stories and claimed them as his own........told his boys he would come back for them when he blew up.

Then he blew up.
Never went back for his boys....still kept on using their street cred for his own public image.
CB4 type ish
and I fux with jay's music but his stans are actin like these dudes are outta pocket for saying what they say.
 03-07-2011, 02:20 AM         #24
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLSP42 said:
Back in the day......Jay was part of the crew......he was not the ringleader like he claims he was....he was not the guy making major moves.....he was the guy taking orders......he was not moving millions of dollars either like his boys like to say he did. He used everyone elses true stories and claimed them as his own........told his boys he would come back for them when he blew up.

Then he blew up.
Never went back for his boys....still kept on using their street cred for his own public image.
CB4 type ish
Wow. The n*gga was in the streets 4real no matter his status. How u n*ggas gonna try and k!ll his cred when the n*ggas who despise him now aint even try and refute his raps? Nothing like CB4. Over exaggerated? Maybe but thats about 99.9 percent of the industry.
 03-07-2011, 03:01 AM         #26
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLSP42 said:

Then he blew up.
CB4 type ish
 ondatpurple said:
and I fux with jay's music but his stans are actin like these dudes are outta pocket for saying what they say.
:cool-smiley-009:
 03-07-2011, 03:16 AM         #27
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...why are y'all on here talking like you saw Jay deal with your own two eyes? Like you're an old thug at the library typing with two fingers trying to tell us what's up f**k outta here.

I don't give a f**k what Jay did where or with who or how...he's a hell of a lot closer than Rick Ross, Plies and these other clowns playing gangster. It's sick how you'll give them a pass, but call Jay a Camel because he doesn't get his chain snatched or end up in jail.
ColombianKing90 gave props

03-07-2011, 03:39 AM         #28
redline89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who hasnt dealt drugs ok Jay u cool for dealin blow n crack big (sarcasm)
 7 years ago '04        #29
John_NY_Blaze 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
brainwave get ur mind right
i hate when dumb muthaphukas twist storytellin for snitching if u listen to half of ppls lyrics url c er'body has done this same pattern from big to jigga er'body mention names & their life how wud we know who spanish jose is if it aint for jay sayn his name? n wut the ninja do?
cmon bruh is jay a snitch
nuggaz gotta stop eatn that hate berry pie
its poison b
Are u a snitch on jigga for putn this sh!t up
ask urself that?
Eddie..|M slapped this ish

03-07-2011, 03:48 AM         #30
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t from the 617 said:
lmao this dude jaz must be flat broke
he ain't sign his contract
 7 years ago '07        #31
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,902 | Props total: 1323 1323
The feds should use this info and build a case against Jay-z.
drose1985 slapped this ish

7 years ago '06        #32
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I always thought Jay-Z had that extra dark side to him when it came to his money. I mean...this n*gga dune shot his own brother you feel me. That s**t tells you alot about that n*gga lol
 7 years ago '07        #33
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,850 | Props total: 4846 4846
i see a bunch of closet nas stans in here
 03-07-2011, 06:24 AM         #34
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
...why are y'all on here talking like you saw Jay deal with your own two eyes? Like you're an old thug at the library typing with two fingers trying to tell us what's up f**k outta here.

I don't give a f**k what Jay did where or with who or how...he's a hell of a lot closer than Rick Ross, Plies and these other clowns playing gangster. It's sick how you'll give them a pass, but call Jay a Camel because he doesn't get his chain snatched or end up in jail.
 7 years ago '04        #35
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300

How is this any different from the s**t they were saying 3 years ago? I thought this was an updated thread for a split-second...
 7 years ago '07        #36
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2475 2475
Jay is a slimey a.ss n*gga, who did close friends of his super grimey once he got on..there's no respecting that @ all
 03-07-2011, 06:50 AM         #37
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo these ni**as are lame for this snitch sh*t
 03-07-2011, 07:01 AM         #38
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
Jay is a slimey a.ss n*gga, who did close friends of his super grimey once he got on..there's no respecting that @ all
Stfu f**got...
 7 years ago '10        #39
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19637 19637
It's funny, I don't think Jay ever claimed to be a ring-leader of any drug op.

n*gga said he sold drugs, got money and started rappin'..

I dunno, maybe I missed something. Help me out.
 03-07-2011, 07:07 AM         #40
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Co signed since 17 years old with the freshest outfit, jewels and all the s**t he been rapping about.... HOV!
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy