Jay-Zís drug dealing past recalled by Jaz-O & Dehaven

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2011, 12:23 AM         #21
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay one of the last few real rappers alive. actually came from what he rapped about unlike these make believe type n*ggas like rick ross
 7 years ago '04        #22
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,661 | Props total: 15384 15384
Wow.... some of you guys are lost. It's a shame.
 7 years ago '10        #23
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 NLSP42 said:
Back in the day......Jay was part of the crew......he was not the ringleader like he claims he was....he was not the guy making major moves.....he was the guy taking orders......he was not moving millions of dollars either like his boys like to say he did. He used everyone elses true stories and claimed them as his own........told his boys he would come back for them when he blew up.

Then he blew up.
Never went back for his boys....still kept on using their street cred for his own public image.
CB4 type ish
and I fux with jay's music but his stans are actin like these dudes are outta pocket for saying what they say.
 03-07-2011, 01:20 AM         #24
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLSP42 said:
Back in the day......Jay was part of the crew......he was not the ringleader like he claims he was....he was not the guy making major moves.....he was the guy taking orders......he was not moving millions of dollars either like his boys like to say he did. He used everyone elses true stories and claimed them as his own........told his boys he would come back for them when he blew up.

Then he blew up.
Never went back for his boys....still kept on using their street cred for his own public image.
CB4 type ish
Wow. The n*gga was in the streets 4real no matter his status. How u n*ggas gonna try and k!ll his cred when the n*ggas who despise him now aint even try and refute his raps? Nothing like CB4. Over exaggerated? Maybe but thats about 99.9 percent of the industry.
 03-07-2011, 02:01 AM         #26
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLSP42 said:

Then he blew up.
CB4 type ish
 ondatpurple said:
and I fux with jay's music but his stans are actin like these dudes are outta pocket for saying what they say.
:cool-smiley-009:
 03-07-2011, 02:16 AM         #27
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
...why are y'all on here talking like you saw Jay deal with your own two eyes? Like you're an old thug at the library typing with two fingers trying to tell us what's up f**k outta here.

I don't give a f**k what Jay did where or with who or how...he's a hell of a lot closer than Rick Ross, Plies and these other clowns playing gangster. It's sick how you'll give them a pass, but call Jay a Camel because he doesn't get his chain snatched or end up in jail.
ColombianKing90 gave props

03-07-2011, 02:39 AM         #28
redline89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who hasnt dealt drugs ok Jay u cool for dealin blow n crack big (sarcasm)
 7 years ago '04        #29
John_NY_Blaze 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
brainwave get ur mind right
i hate when dumb muthaphukas twist storytellin for snitching if u listen to half of ppls lyrics url c er'body has done this same pattern from big to jigga er'body mention names & their life how wud we know who spanish jose is if it aint for jay sayn his name? n wut the ninja do?
cmon bruh is jay a snitch
nuggaz gotta stop eatn that hate berry pie
its poison b
Are u a snitch on jigga for putn this sh!t up
ask urself that?
Eddie..|M slapped this ish

03-07-2011, 02:48 AM         #30
Niruggg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t from the 617 said:
lmao this dude jaz must be flat broke
he ain't sign his contract
 7 years ago '07        #31
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$6,146 | Props total: 1596 1596
The feds should use this info and build a case against Jay-z.
drose1985 slapped this ish

7 years ago '06        #32
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
I always thought Jay-Z had that extra dark side to him when it came to his money. I mean...this n*gga dune shot his own brother you feel me. That s**t tells you alot about that n*gga lol
 7 years ago '07        #33
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$40,205 | Props total: 5345 5345
i see a bunch of closet nas stans in here
 03-07-2011, 05:24 AM         #34
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
...why are y'all on here talking like you saw Jay deal with your own two eyes? Like you're an old thug at the library typing with two fingers trying to tell us what's up f**k outta here.

I don't give a f**k what Jay did where or with who or how...he's a hell of a lot closer than Rick Ross, Plies and these other clowns playing gangster. It's sick how you'll give them a pass, but call Jay a Camel because he doesn't get his chain snatched or end up in jail.
 7 years ago '04        #35
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,730 | Props total: 1395 1395

How is this any different from the s**t they were saying 3 years ago? I thought this was an updated thread for a split-second...
 7 years ago '07        #36
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,322 | Props total: 3245 3245
Jay is a slimey a.ss n*gga, who did close friends of his super grimey once he got on..there's no respecting that @ all
 03-07-2011, 05:50 AM         #37
sirjaybee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo these ni**as are lame for this snitch sh*t
 03-07-2011, 06:01 AM         #38
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
Jay is a slimey a.ss n*gga, who did close friends of his super grimey once he got on..there's no respecting that @ all
Stfu f**got...
 7 years ago '10        #39
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
It's funny, I don't think Jay ever claimed to be a ring-leader of any drug op.

n*gga said he sold drugs, got money and started rappin'..

I dunno, maybe I missed something. Help me out.
 03-07-2011, 06:07 AM         #40
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Co signed since 17 years old with the freshest outfit, jewels and all the s**t he been rapping about.... HOV!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: ďThe PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy