NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
73 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
we're living by that 3 ball right now

only way to beat this zone
 7 years ago '04        #142
space
space
so they are gonna call that offensive foul

these refs are pathetic
 7 years ago '07        #143
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Reppindaburghh said:

I'm a Lebron stan and I'm following my stanning duties recently and putting all the blame of the recent struggles on Bosh and Spo , so trust me I take no offense to you insulting Chris Bosh. I was just responding to your comment. I understand you were joking, I was just reiterating our reasoning for liking the NBA more then college.
Yea, I'm just f**king w/ ya anyway . I know ppl have their own preferences. Most of the time I enjoy college over professional sports.
 7 years ago '04        #144
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,272 | Props total: 2842 2842
I like professional better but wtf its March mayne!!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #145
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
so they are gonna call that offensive foul

these refs are pathetic
yeah that was a terrible call lol
 7 years ago '07        #146
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 CTre said:
I like professional better but wtf its March mayne!!!!!!
I like to see players develop rather than see them already at a professional level. I'd like to know about them too instead of having to look up highlights or revert to listening to analysts that I don't like.
 7 years ago '04        #147
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,895 | Props total: 2004 2004
College has better/more:

Passion
Fans
Rivalries
Games in general (normally a lot closer)
Crazier playoff system
Coaches

NBA has better:
Overall players

That's about it
 7 years ago '04        #148
space
space
nba teams dont use a zone defense that looks like they are chickens running around with there heads cut off

i hate zone defense but i understand why they need it in the nba in college teams use it because they cant play man to man
 7 years ago '06        #149
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
Rutgers is scrappy.
 7 years ago '05        #150
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,452 | Props total: 7096 7096
 lilsnatch770 said:
College has better/more:

Passion
Fans
Rivalries
Crazier playoff system
Coaches

NBA has better:
Overall players

That's about it
You're good people and one of the more knowledgeable sports fans on here, so take nothing I say as an insult but I can tell you do not watch the NBA. The passion in the NBA is just as heavy as it is in college. It wasn't that way a few decades ago, but with all the media coverage these days the players in the NBA are trying to build LEGACIES. If you can't see the amount of emotion they bring out on the court, then you haven't watched any NBA in recent years. The passion is peaking right now. College does have better fans, I'll give you that. NBA rivalries > College rivalries. In fact, all pro sports rivalries > College rivalries. In college the players are constantly rotating in and out, constantly changing. The majority of the time the players on the teams in those "rivalries" don't even hate each other, and the coaches respect eachother. Thats not an exciting rivalry to me. A Lakers vs Celtics rivalry or Lebron vs Celtics rivalry, a rivalry where the players legitimately HATE eachother, thats much more entertaining to me then a couple schools who play eachother twice a year and have had a bunch of close games in the past with different players then the ones who are currently on the court.

The playoff system is crazier, but that doesn't make it better. I mean, HELL YEAH its exciting as f**k, March is CRAZY, but a 7 game series is the most efficient way to decide the better team. The coaches I'd disagree with aside from maybe 2 or 3 NCAA coaches, but I could see your point. Different style of play though in college, so if you prefer college ball obviously you're gonna prefer college coaches, and vice versa.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-09-2011 at 03:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #151
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
College has better/more:

Passion
Fans
Rivalries
Crazier playoff system
Coaches

NBA has better:
Overall players

That's about it
how can u say players lack passion if they didnt have passion miami players wouldnt be crying in the locker room

the nba has one of the best rivalries in sports bostoin vs la. the difference is that rivalries are there when the teams are good. u cant tell me L.A. and portland or l.a. sacramento or l.a. san antonio werent serious rivalries

fans i will give u because i couldnt name a single player on the rutgers team but thats my team
 7 years ago '04        #152
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
You're good people and one of the more knowledgeable sports fans on here, so take nothing I say as an insult but I can tell you do not watch the NBA. The passion in the NBA is just as heavy as it is in college. It wasn't that way a few decades ago, but with all the media coverage these days the players in the NBA are trying to build LEGACIES. If you can't see the amount of emotion they bring out on the court, then you haven't watched any NBA in recent years. The passion is peaking right now. College does have better fans, I'll give you that. NBA rivalries > College rivalries. In fact, all pro sports rivalries > College rivalries. In college the players are constantly rotating in and out, constantly changing. The majority of the time the players on the teams in those "rivalries" don't even hate each other, and the coaches respect eachother. Thats not an exciting rivalry to me. A Lakers vs Celtics rivalry or Lebron vs Celtics rivalry, a rivalry where the players legitimately HATE eachother, thats much more entertaining to me then a couple schools who play eachother twice a year and have had a bunch of close games in the past with different players then the ones who are currently on the court.

The playoff system is crazier, but that doesn't make it better. I mean, HELL YEAH its exciting as f**k, March is CRAZY, but a 7 game series is the most efficient way to decide the better team. The coaches I'd disagree with aside from maybe 2 or 3 NCAA coaches, but I could see your point. Different style of play though in college, so if you prefer college ball obviously you're gonna prefer college coaches, and vice versa.
I agree with you for the most part but the fact that the NBA only has about 6-7 teams that can legitimately compete at the top. Due to that you go through many games without seeing that intense passion that you speak of. Players cruise through regular season games and you can never be sure how a team will come out and play. You got teams giving up in the 1st quarter and just riding in cruise control for the rest of the game.
 7 years ago '04        #153
space
space
another thing the possession arrow is retarded
 7 years ago '07        #154
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

Whoa!!! College rivalries go back further and are deeper than professional rivalries. There are hardly anymore professional rivalries. The ones that are still around the NFL/NBA have to pimp in order to make them strive again. Lebron vs. Celtics rivalry? I didn't know that was an actual rivalry . NBA players don't hate each other. College players are a different story because they don't have to meet up for Team USA or All Star Weekends. I mean like I said you can have your preference but don't try to make an argument about college rivalries compared to professional ones. You may not like em, which is your opinion, but college rivalries are deeper than professional ones. That's a fact.

Last edited by TH35; 03-09-2011 at 03:29 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #155
kmstokes 
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 1783 1783
 MosDefinition said:

I agree on that
 7 years ago '04        #156
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,895 | Props total: 2004 2004
 Reppindaburghh said:
I read what you said but didn't feel like quoting all of it
See this is what I see/how I read it:

Players "hating" each other and creating a rivalry is just an act (or at least that's how I see it). If Kobe and Lebron hate each other so much, why would they play on team USA together? If I hate someone, I do not want to play on the same team as them.

I will give you Celtics/Lakers is a huge rivalry but that's one rivalry. EVERY conference has at least one major rivalry. UNC/Duke, Pitt/WVU, SYR/G'TOWN, etc, etc. I get that Celtics and Lakers fans hate each other but the passion is there EVERY rivalry in college. Have you ever been to Morgantown during the Pitt/WVU game? They legitimately hate Pitt fans.

As far as the playoff system, yes a 7 game series is better to decide the real winner but March Madness has crazier/better games.

I would argue coaches are better in college, but it is a different type of game so I will give you that. Still college has the likes of Wooden, Coach K, Boeheim, Smith, Rupp, Knight, Sutton & Calhoun. In college you're playing what 30 games a year? All of those guys have 800+ wins.

I would say the "passion" I was arguing with was between the fans AND players. I don't watch every NBA game, so I will admit I watch more college than NBA, but I rarely see NBA players get as into the game as college players do (Unless it's the conf. finals or finals).

Tell me the last time you've seen this in an NBA game?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #157
space
space
that was a dumb a.ss foul baruta
 03-09-2011, 03:28 PM         #158
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

while i respect your opinon.. i don't think you can be more wrong.. you have some college rivalries where teams and players generally HATE each other.. even in college football.. in the NBA outside of LA and Boston i see no rivalries.. where in the College sports you see them everywhere.. UOLvsUK...the entire big east... Duke vs UNC (which i think is the biggest in history of sports due to the depth in coaches..players..ships..wins..everything)
 7 years ago '07        #159
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
I hate it too. There are things that the NBA/NFL do better than college. Some of the NFL rules though are terrible compared to CFB rules.
 7 years ago '05        #160
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,452 | Props total: 7096 7096
 TH35 said:
Whoa!!! College rivalries go back further and are deeper than professional rivalries. There are hardly anymore professional rivalries. The ones that are still around the NFL/NBA have to pimp in order to make them strive again. Lebron vs. Celtics rivalry? I didn't know that was an actual rivalry . NBA players don't hate each other. College players are a different story because they don't have to met up for Team USA or All Star Weekends.
Again I can tell you don't actually watch NBA games or interviews.

If you don't think Lebron legitimately HATES the Boston Celtics organization, you are INSANE. The Celtics legitimately HATE Lebron and his ego as well. It's a legitimate hatred and its clear as day. The Lakers Celtics rivalry is real as well, if you don't think those two organizations and the players involved HATE eachother, you're crazy.

I don't care how far back college rivalries go, the players change EVERY year. There is no time for actual HATRED to build up between the PLAYERS, aside from OCCASIONALLY two seniors/juniors hating eachother. I could give a f**k less about a rivalry between two presidents of two universities.

Pro rivalries > College rivalries, in my opinion. For obvious reasons.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
43 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now