The 2011 Big East Conference Tournament

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #421
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,893 | Props total: 2003 2003
 Reppindaburghh said:
I slept right through the game . Recorded it but the fact that we lost makes me not even want to watch it. From the box score it looks like Gibbs k!llED it . Kemba hit a clutch shot but he had an overall s**tty shooting game against us it looks like . Just basing it off the box score it seems as if McGhee f**ked us. Accurate? Damn Gibbs 6-7 from 3!

Oh well. Hard to win the conference tourny and then go on to continue to win the NCAA tourny. Gotta get a loss every now and again, hopefully we got it out of our system today.
McGhee and Robinson f**ked us over by getting in foul trouble early. Taylor couldn't handle the post and has me fearing how s**tty we COULD be next year if we expect him to contribute a lot. He needs to get a lot stronger. I know we have Khem Birch coming in but we need a legit Center again.

Missing rebounds will f**k us over 90% of the time
 7 years ago '05        #422
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7093 7093
 lilsnatch770 said:
McGhee and Robinson f**ked us over by getting in foul trouble early. Taylor couldn't handle the post and has me fearing how s**tty we COULD be next year if we expect him to contribute a lot. He needs to get a lot stronger. I know we have Khem Birch coming in but we need a legit Center again.

Missing rebounds will f**k us over 90% of the time
Taylor has BEEN trash. He's comes off as a genuinely stupid person who is probably nearly uncoachable. Don't have any faith in him these next two seasons. We got Gibbs and Robinson next year, though, so we should be good. And we have that top 10 recruit coming in in 2012 so after Gibbs bounces hopefully that kid can do work, cause I have no faith in putting the team on Taylors back.

Robinson played 27 minutes and shot 5-8, seems pretty routine and actually a solid shooting day. McGhee 18 minutes, 1 shot, which was a miss, got to the line once and went 1-2, and only TWO rebounds .

All good I have faith he will show up in the big dance. I hated the dude for his first 3 seasons but he really impressed me this year.
 7 years ago '04        #423
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Taylor has BEEN trash. He's comes off as a genuinely stupid person who is probably nearly uncoachable. Don't have any faith in him these next two seasons. We got Gibbs and Robinson next year, though, so we should be good. And we have that top 10 recruit coming in in 2012 so after Gibbs bounces hopefully that kid can do work, cause I have no faith in putting the team on Taylors back.

Robinson played 27 minutes and shot 5-8, seems pretty routine and actually a solid shooting day. McGhee 18 minutes, 1 shot, which was a miss, got to the line once and went 1-2, and only TWO rebounds .

All good I have faith he will show up in the big dance. I hated the dude for his first 3 seasons but he really impressed me this year.

See, it's not the OFFENSE that we missed with Robinson & McGhee on the bench, it was their rebounding. UCONN out rebounded us in the 2nd half and had WAY too many 2nd chance points. If we have McGhee and Robinson playing, we probably have that game locked up.

Next year won't be too bad [I know this year isn't over but still]. We have Woodall, Richardson & Taylor as JRs AND Gibbs & Robinson as Seniors. Along with, Zanna, Moore & Patterson as Sophomores.

I think the starting 5 should be: Gibbs, Robinson, Woodall, Zanna & Richardson. Then we have Taylor, Moore, Birch, Gilbert & Johnson off the bench.

I could see Birch & Gilbert working into the starting 5 by the end of the season.
 7 years ago '05        #424
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7093 7093
 lilsnatch770 said:
See, it's not the OFFENSE that we missed with Robinson & McGhee on the bench, it was their rebounding. UCONN out rebounded us in the 2nd half and had WAY too many 2nd chance points. If we have McGhee and Robinson playing, we probably have that game locked up.

Next year won't be too bad [I know this year isn't over but still]. We have Woodall, Richardson & Taylor as JRs AND Gibbs & Robinson as Seniors. Along with, Zanna, Moore & Patterson as Sophomores.

I think the starting 5 should be: Gibbs, Robinson, Woodall, Zanna & Richardson. Then we have Taylor, Moore, Birch, Gilbert & Johnson off the bench.

I could see Birch & Gilbert working into the starting 5 by the end of the season.
Yeah you're right if they were in foul trouble early thats what did us in. That starting lineup you just put together is actually nice as f**k to be honest. Gonna have no height at all, though. I know McGhee is only 6'10, but he plays bigger then that. Gonna miss that dudes presence.
 7 years ago '04        #425
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Yeah you're right if they were in foul trouble early thats what did us in. That starting lineup you just put together is actually nice as f**k to be honest. Gonna have no height at all, though. I know McGhee is only 6'10, but he plays bigger then that. Gonna miss that dudes presence.
I think Birch/Gilbert/Taylor will take over for him. 1, I have faith in Jamie Dixon so I don't think we'll be that down. 2, I hope he stops not playing Freshman and lets Birch start from the beginning.

Birch/Gilbert can be our rebounders, a little more size and they could be a post presence too:

[video - click to view]

He's 6'9 according to ESPN - Gilbert is 6'11 according to them too
 03-10-2011, 03:14 PM         #426
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how are you going to miss that dunk?
 7 years ago '04        #427
space
space
As I said earlier, if Cuse, Louisville or ND loses, the double bye is gone. Coaches were b**ching about it last year and I think they might be again this year [unless Pitt is the only double bye to lose].
 03-10-2011, 03:40 PM         #428
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
As I said earlier, if Cuse, Louisville or ND loses, the double bye is gone. Coaches were b**ching about it last year and I think they might be again this year [unless Pitt is the only double bye to lose].
I'm pulling for a St. Johns victory here and I think Louisville could take it to the wire. Either way, I think the double bye is going to be a done deal. I think it's more unfair to the team that has to win five games for the title and then have to go into the NCAA tournament. Imagine if Providence won the Big East title and ended up having to play the play-in game
 03-10-2011, 03:45 PM         #429
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

I can't believe he travelled.
 03-10-2011, 03:45 PM         #430
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NYC has to be s**tting a brick right now at melo..
 7 years ago '09        #431
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse
 7 years ago '04        #432
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 2842 2842
damnit I was hoping St. Johns won
 7 years ago '04        #433
space
space
I can't believe Cuse got to play St. Johns and Pitt was stuck playing UConn.....
 7 years ago '07        #434
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 Lowkey18 said:
quick question... for you and snatch... IF unc wins the acc and ND loses would you put them as a 1 seed (i dont want them as one)
Naw I wouldn't. Ohio State, Pitt, Duke, KU are 1 seeds no matter what imo. Well unless ND wins the Big East. I think Pitt or Duke may not stay there. Most likely Pitt won't stay a 1 seed if ND wins out.

Last edited by TH35; 03-10-2011 at 04:30 PM..
 03-10-2011, 04:30 PM         #435
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Naw I wouldn't. Ohio State, Pitt, Duke, KU are 1 seeds no matter what imo. Well unless ND wins the Big East. I think Pitt or Duke may not stay there.
i put ND in b4 duke right now.. duke gets TO MUCH love..
 7 years ago '07        #436
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
i put ND in b4 duke right now.. duke gets TO MUCH love..
The fact they get too much love is the reason why they'll be a 1 seed right now. If they get beat early, I don't think they'll keep it. I'm hoping ND does somehow gets a 1 seed and gets the hardest region .
 03-10-2011, 04:34 PM         #437
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
The fact they get too much love is the reason why they'll be a 1 seed right now. If they get beat early, I don't think they'll keep it. I'm hoping ND does somehow gets a 1 seed and gets the hardest region .
the latest bracketology had Duke with a 1.. with the other seeds 2..BYU..3..Cuse.. rest were poo.. duke stay getting love. UNC also gets love too though..
 7 years ago '07        #438
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
the latest bracketology had Duke with a 1.. with the other seeds 2..BYU..3..Cuse.. rest were poo.. duke stay getting love. UNC also gets love too though..
Yea they do... this is Lunardi's bracket

[pic - click to view]

Colorado is a lock now that they beat KSU... and I think Michigan St. will get in unless they lose to Iowa.
 7 years ago '04        #439
space
space
Kentucky a 4 seed? f**k out of here with that bulls**t. Having 6 losses in that s**tty a.ss conference is not deserving of a 4 seed.
 03-10-2011, 05:13 PM         #440
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Yea they do... this is Lunardi's bracket

[pic - click to view]

Colorado is a lock now that they beat KSU... and I think Michigan St. will get in unless they lose to Iowa.
i wouldnt say we got love this year though.. we kinda earned everything imo..but i dont like that the analysts are just looking by our prior losses even though we are a complete 180 from what we were at that time.. i think GTOWN would give us hell with Wright.. and i notice they put nova in our bracket.. lol they love trying to put us with them.. are bracket is conceived of a bunch of teams that were high seeds and dropped off big time.. which i dont like to much.. NOVA...Gtown..SDST..A&M.. all tough teams..and Lousiville.. hell even butler..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy