The 2011 Big East Conference Tournament

most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
61 comments
@games
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
111 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #281
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,452 | Props total: 7096 7096
 TH35 said:
and you bring up psychology .... you obviously care about his success if you think he owned you. If you didn't care you wouldn't give a f**k about what he had and kept it moving.
Man...you're not making sense. I don't care about him emotionally, no, I could give a f**k less if something bad happens to him. If I NOTICE that he has all the things I listed, I can respect that though.

re·spect·ed, re·spect·ing, re·spects
1. To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem.
2. To avoid violation of or interference with: respect the speed limit.
3. To relate or refer to; concern.
There is an example in the definition that YOU just listed, man. A LOT of people HATE the speed limit, but they respect it and acknowledge that it is needed. The first part of definition #2 is another example, if I hate a guy because he beat my a.ss and I know if I see him again he'll most likely beat my a.ss again I'm going to avoid the s**t out of him because I respect the fact that he can beat my a.ss. I respect that. Doesn't change the fact that I also hate him.

And definition #3, you cant relate to somebody you hate? At all? Really? When having an argument with hardcore religious nut I can relate to some of the s**t he is talking about even though I disagree with what he is saying and generally hate what I'm hearing. I hate his opinion, but I respect it.

I am baffled that you are arguing that it is impossible to simultaneously hate and respect something or someone. Truly baffled. You're just being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn, it seems.
 7 years ago '04        #282
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
Can you ladies just agree to disagree and we can move on to talking about Big East Basketball again?

7 years ago '10        #283
alpalrix 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 675 675
Cincy up 16-9 early on vs Usf
 7 years ago '05        #284
space
space
 TH35 said:
Yea they can hate the coverage but they don't hate him as a person . Of course Lebron respects them but he doesn't hate them either . See this is the s**t I was talking about selling rivalries, the media, etc. You're proving my point by bringing up the media about how they have to sell everything.

The fact that the media talks about it doesn't immediately nullify it and make it untrue .

I disagree with your theory of media CREATING rivalrys, which is what you are suggesting. I acknowledge that they cover them and talk about them. They do the same with college sports. Thats what their job is to do, is to cover whatever the most popular thing is that night. That doesn't change the fact that the rivalry is legitimate. If you don't think there is a Lebron, and even Miami in general this season, vs Boston rivalry, then we can just end this conversation right now because its a waste of time and there is no getting through to you.
 7 years ago '05        #285
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Can you ladies just agree to disagree and we can move on to talking about Big East Basketball again?

You were participating in the argument earlier and played a part into making it as long as it was , it was 2 on 1 and I was forced to defend my stance. Now I'm just dumbfounded by his last couple suggestions.
 7 years ago '07        #286
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Reppindaburghh said:

The fact that the media talks about it doesn't immediately nullify it and make it untrue .

I disagree with your theory of media CREATING rivalrys, which is what you are suggesting. I acknowledge that they cover them and talk about them. They do the same with college sports. Thats what their job is to do, is to cover whatever the most popular thing is that night. That doesn't change the fact that the rivalry is legitimate. If you don't think there is a Lebron, and even Miami in general this season, vs Boston rivalry, then we can just end this conversation right now because its a waste of time and there is no getting through to you.
Because you're being an idiot. Of course they cover things but at the same time they twist s**t too. Yes, its their job but it doesn't make everything s**t true. You sound like a casual sports fan . There is no Boston/Miami rivalry. The f**k?! Even someone earlier said the only real NBA rivalry is Boston/LA.
 7 years ago '10        #287
alpalrix 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 675 675
Who gives a f**k about this s**t. This is a BIG EAST BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT thread. You pussies want to argue about this nonsense take it somewhere else
 7 years ago '05        #288
space
space
 TH35 said:
You sound like a casual sports fan .
You =
[pic - click to view]

Anyway, obviously everything in the NBA is fake and no emotion whatsoever is involved in the sport. College s**ts all over it. The rivalries really matter in college, in the NBA they are fabricated and Lebron, David Stern, and Kevin Garnet sit down before Celtics vs Heat games and choreograph everything. It's all staged for ratings. Lebron doesn't really give two f**ks about creating a legacy, Kobe really isn't even emotionally attached to the idea of tieing Jordan with 6 rings or passing him in total points for a career. None of those pro guys could give a s**t about how the public perceives them, the media just tricks us into thinking that they are emotionally involved in the sport. Shaq didn't take it personal when Kobe passed him with 5 rings. That has nothing to do with why he joined up with the Celtics this year.

Just saw your edit,

TH35 said:
There is no Boston/Miami rivalry.

I'm done here.

No beef with you seeing as I generally agree with you on most of the s**t we discuss, but there is no reason for us to argue on this because we simply disagree, plain and simple.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-09-2011 at 06:33 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #289
space
space
 alpalrix said:
Who gives a f**k about this s**t. This is a BIG EAST BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT thread. You pussies want to argue about this nonsense take it somewhere else
 7 years ago '07        #290
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Man...you're not making sense. I don't care about him emotionally, no, I could give a f**k less if something bad happens to him. If I NOTICE that he has all the things I listed, I can respect that though.

There is an example in the definition that YOU just listed, man. A LOT of people HATE the speed limit, but they respect it and acknowledge that it is needed. The first part of definition #2 is another example, if I hate a guy because he beat my a.ss and I know if I see him again he'll most likely beat my a.ss again I'm going to avoid the s**t out of him because I respect the fact that he can beat my a.ss. I respect that. Doesn't change the fact that I also hate him.

And definition #3, you cant relate to somebody you hate? At all? Really? When having an argument with hardcore religious nut I can relate to some of the s**t he is talking about even though I disagree with what he is saying and generally hate what I'm hearing. I hate his opinion, but I respect it.

I am baffled that you are arguing that it is impossible to simultaneously hate and respect something or someone. Truly baffled. You're just being stubborn for the sake of being stubborn, it seems.
Hating what you're hearing and hating an actual person are two different things. Stop being slow. I'm not stubborn I said a long time ago I use the real definition of hate and you just throw it around. I'm talking about actually hating a person not what they have to say. You said they legitimately hate each other. Its not true. You brought up the Celtics seeing coverage about Lebron, instead of them. Of course they'll hate the coverage but not hate Lebron. They're not robots or stupid enough to think that Lebron is telling them to air coverage on him. Got damn .
 7 years ago '07        #291
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
You =
[pic - click to view]

Anyway, obviously everything in the NBA is fake and no emotion whatsoever is involved in the sport. College s**ts all over it. The rivalries really matter in college, in the NBA they are fabricated and Lebron, David Stern, and Kevin Garnet sit down before Celtics vs Heat games and choreograph everything. It's all staged for ratings. Lebron doesn't really give two f**ks about creating a legacy, Kobe really isn't even emotionally attached to the idea of tieing Jordan with 6 rings or passing him in total points for a career. None of those pro guys could give a s**t about how the public perceives them, the media just tricks us into thinking that they are emotionally involved in the sport. Shaq didn't take it personal when Kobe passed him with 5 rings. That has nothing to do with why he joined up with the Celtics this year.

Just saw your edit,

I'm done here.

No beef with you seeing as I generally agree with you on most of the s**t we discuss, but there is no reason for us to argue on this because we simply disagree, plain and simple.

[pic - click to view]

See, I'm not saying that I just said most rivalries now are forced. A lot of real NBA fans will agree. Now you're just acting like a kid. . Of course ppl want what other greats have but they don't hate each other because of it. So, Shaq literally hates Kobe cuz he passed him w/ rings .
 7 years ago '05        #292
space
space
 TH35 said:
Hating what you're hearing and hating an actual person are two different things. Stop being slow. I'm not stubborn I said a long time ago I use the real definition of hate and you just throw it around. I'm talking about actually hating a person not what they have to say. You said they legitimately hate each other. Its not true. You brought up the Celtics seeing coverage about Lebron, instead of them. Of course they'll hate the coverage but not hate Lebron. They're not robots or stupid enough to think that Lebron is telling them to air coverage on him. Got damn .

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #293
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,658 | Props total: 2773 2773
GO UC!!!!!

Ima need these analyst to stop saying Bob Huggins f**ked our program over, the back story goes way deeper than that.
 7 years ago '07        #294
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:

[pic - click to view]

Exactly, your examples were s**tty ones. How are Boston and Miami rivals? Seriously?
 7 years ago '07        #295
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 ReggieA said:
GO UC!!!!!

Ima need these analyst to stop saying Bob Huggins f**ked our program over, the back story goes way deeper than that.
Shut up
 7 years ago '04        #296
space
space
Did you guys just e-shake hands online?? :lachen001:
 7 years ago '05        #297
space
space
 TH35 said:
Exactly, your examples were s**tty ones. How are Boston and Miami rivals? Seriously?
I was implying that I thought your opinion is moronic, not the other way around. I have also tried to end this discussion to stop cluttering the thread on several occasions and you keep taking shots at me for having a different opinion then you, thus dragging the argument out.

7 years ago '09        #298
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,658 | Props total: 2773 2773
 TH35 said:
Shut up
LOL we had just got into the Big East around the time he got fired. He got caught with a DUI, but that was only one major reason they were able to fire him publicly. I heard through the grape vine from a few students who knew some ball players that he was having an affair with a booster's wife. The booster is a major local car dealer, gives the school loads of money, and he threatened to cut off their funds if he was not gone, so the DUI did him in. I'll give Mick credit he finally got these guys going, but if he did not make the dance this year, he was most likely gone.
 7 years ago '05        #299
space
space
 lilsnatch770 said:
Did you guys just e-shake hands online?? :lachen001:
I offered the

[pic - click to view]

In hopes that he would slyly hit me back with the

[pic - click to view]

Didn't work out, though.

7 years ago '04        #300
space
space
Arguing over? Back to Big East Basketball?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
14 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
39 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
99 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
162 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
118 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
228 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
115 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy