The 2011 Big East Conference Tournament

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
418 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #221
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
By the way that ending of that game right there was crazy.
 7 years ago '04        #222
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
 TH35 said:
You can refuse to play on Team USA its happened plenty of times.
On top of that, you think if the Lakers were throwing money at Lebron to come play with Kobe, he'd say "nah I'm going elsewhere"? He'd be there in a second.
 03-09-2011, 03:50 PM         #223
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsilerio said:
Yeah that was
Oh is english ur second language? u get a pass then. i suck at spanish
 7 years ago '07        #224
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Reppindaburghh said:
For me as I've stated it's more about personal rivalries between players.

Kobe trying to defend his crown against the young Durant.

Lebron trying to FINALLY get past the stubborn trio of Allen, Garnet, and Pierce, and now Rondo, who absolutely undoubtedly LOVE denying him his legacy.

Derrick Rose battling with Rondo.

Shaq trying to hold on to his career and tie Kobe for titles.

Those type of personal battles are far more entertaining to me then a rivalry between two schools who's student bodies don't even genuinely hate eachother a lot of the time.
Thats why I said they try to pimp rivalries. ESPN brings up s**t like that. If none of that happens nobody will get hurt . Now s**t will pop off in a real college rivalry because ppl are more passionate about that.
 7 years ago '04        #225
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,269 | Props total: 2840 2840
The Knicks and the Heat had a strong rivalry,which is being rebuilt.. but it won't be as intense as it was in the 90's because Lebron and Carmelo are real cool. Although it should be very competitive.
 7 years ago '10        #226
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Honestly refs just blew 3 calls for rutgers in 8.3 seconds.

f**king ridiculous, some shady s**t goin down...

Rutgers got f**king screwed, i feel bad for the seniors
 7 years ago '05        #227
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,659 | Props total: 23270 23270
 Tempus # 1 said:
Oh is english ur second language? u get a pass then. i suck at spanish
Nope and I don't speak spanish. Any other questions?
 7 years ago '05        #228
space
space
 TH35 said:
I watch the NBA a lot, probably more than you I have NBA TV. The point is whenever someone says s**t, its still all good, or they retract their statement. I remember when KD called Bosh fake or whatever. All Star weekend they had dinner together like it was nothing. s**t like that happens in the league all the time. Kobe just defended KG a while ago. Get outta here and you were the one that said ppl legitimately hate each other in the NBA. All you have to do is scroll up and quote yourself. College rivalries > any other rivalries for even more obvious reasons and its a fact. Thats even where the Magic/Bird rivalry started.
You a.ssume you watch more NBA then me because you have NBA tv? The f**k kind of logic is that? It's 2011 most people have NBA tv. I've had league pass for years and I watch around 12-17 NBA games per week. Also I never heard KD and Bosh had dinner together all star weekend, whats your source for that one? Kobe defended KG because thats what hes supposed to do, its the mature thing to do. Same reason Lebron won't publicly say a bad thing about the individual players on the Celtics. But if you actually watch the games and you are even half-way-decent at analyzing human emotion, it's pretty clear that they are just taking the politically correct route when addressing the subject in interviews, etc.

The Magic/Bird rivalry started in college, yes, but what is it remembered for? Most people couldn't even tell you what colleges they want to, but EVERYONE thats even a CASUAL sports fan knows where they played in the pros. When was that rivalry most entertaining? Exactly.
 03-09-2011, 03:54 PM         #229
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Thats why I said they try to pimp rivalries. ESPN brings up s**t like that. If none of that happens nobody will get hurt . Now s**t will pop off in a real college rivalry because ppl are more passionate about that.
you still see players from UNC and DUke travel back to the DUke UNC games.. and some of them still hate each other.. i remember Stackhouse telling a story about K recruiting him and told him was he interested in duke if not he was going to recruit someone else.. lone behold he went to UNC and went on to posterize a few dookies.. and still hate dook to this day.. hell most of the players that leave college early look back on it and say its a bad decision because they miss the college game and how passionate it is..
 03-09-2011, 03:54 PM         #230
Tempus # 1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jsilerio said:
Nope and I don't speak spanish. Any other questions?
Oh. no pass then
 7 years ago '05        #231
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,659 | Props total: 23270 23270
 Tempus # 1 said:
Oh. no pass then
Never asked for one so
 03-09-2011, 03:56 PM         #232
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only rivalry i see in the NBA is boston vs LA.. outside of that you could say it would be Delonte vs Bron.. for obvious reasons..
 7 years ago '05        #233
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
welp my schooll got boned...zebras stay f**kin s**t up
 7 years ago '10        #234
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 Sheeed said:
RU
 7 years ago '05        #235
space
space
 TH35 said:
You can refuse to play on Team USA its happened plenty of times.
I never said you couldn't. Obviously you CAN, , did you think I was under the impersonation that if you didn't play for your country you were subject to fines/suspensions/jailtime? This isn't jury duty.

I said why would you? Why would you sacrifice representing your country on the biggest stage in the world over a little beef with another player? If you do that, that player won for punking you off the team. Like I said, simple logic man.
 7 years ago '06        #236
SFnymhouphxnj 
space
space
$134 | Props total: 0 0
I went to Seton Hall and i even feel bad for Rutgers lol
 7 years ago '04        #237
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Sheeed said:
from the fouls to the b.s. at the end the big east just wanted st johns to advance so they have a better shot at having 11 teams in the tourney
 7 years ago '07        #238
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Reppindaburghh said:
You a.ssume you watch more NBA then me because you have NBA tv? The f**k kind of logic is that? It's 2011 most people have NBA tv. I've had league pass for years and I watch around 12-17 NBA games per week. Also I never heard KD and Bosh had dinner together all star weekend, whats your source for that one? Kobe defended KG because thats what hes supposed to do, its the mature thing to do. Same reason Lebron won't publicly say a bad thing about the individual players on the Celtics. But if you actually watch the games and you are even half-way-decent at analyzing human emotion, it's pretty clear that they are just taking the politically correct route when addressing the subject in interviews, etc.

The Magic/Bird rivalry started in college, yes, but what is it remembered for? Most people couldn't even tell you what colleges they want to, but EVERYONE thats even a CASUAL sports fan knows where they played in the pros. When was that rivalry most entertaining? Exactly.
Actually they can because their championship game was one of the most watched NCAA title games. If they can't they're not true basketball fans. The whole I have NBA TV was said because you already a.ssumed I don't watch much basketball or listen to interviews, which was completely stupid to a.ssume.

Reppindaburghh said:
I never said you couldn't. Obviously you CAN, , did you think I was under the impersonation that if you didn't play for your country you were subject to fines/suspensions/jailtime? This isn't jury duty.

I said why would you? Why would you sacrifice representing your country on the biggest stage in the world over a little beef with another player? If you do that, that player won for punking you off the team. Like I said, simple logic man.
If you legitimately hate a player (your words) why would you want to play w/ them at any level? It can't get more logical than that. I'm just going off exactly what you said.

Last edited by TH35; 03-09-2011 at 04:05 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #239
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 Sheeed said:
ya did tho, good game regardless of the bullshyt ending
 7 years ago '06        #240
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,218 | Props total: 680 680

[video - click to view]

Damn, I've never given a f**k about Rutgers before but I feel for them after looking at that sequence of questionable calls.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy