Welcome in the beautiful world of Daz Dillinger (Hilarious, Must Read!)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #21
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
where did you find all this anywhere?
 03-08-2011, 05:50 AM         #22
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its straight comedy trying to decipher "******'s" guessing if its a b**ch, f**got or n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #23
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 1040 1040
It will be a mystery never solved who produced how much of dres record

Whats for certain and crystal clear is that whenever these lame westcoast n*ggas start "beefing" its never about money or strict business disagreements but always about personality disorder and callin each others out for s3xual deviances... I meam look at the way these n*ggaz talk. And the things they accuse each other of. And the dirt they ppose to have on each other involves sh!t like being beat to pulp and being pissed on by gang of n*ggaz. I mean its not about whether those allegations are tru or not. Its about why these things are being thought on they little antbrains why they be coming out of a mans mouth. Even if its true its not something a real n*gga would utter. If not even true, why are these scenarios being stirred up in they crackbaby heads? Its disgusting man... A real n*gga dont call another n*gga "suicidal". Just by uttering that word about another man makes u a f**got. Thats something that your crazy baby mama would say about her crazy home girl. I always knew kurupt was a slimey little b!tch but putting all this out there just makes your whole set suspect. U aint got to put all of this on blast to prove u have a v*gina. U know theres certain n*ggaz u can just tell if he a b!tch made. And from day one i knew this a b!tch n*gga

I dont care what happened between these buttbuddies. I mean for all i know they coulda been completely fukked mentally after years of bullying by simon. They coulda been crying in tha corner together stankin like p!ss holding each other for all i know. As a matter of fact that sounds more plausible than anything on this thread. But any muthafukkin way if u talk about your homeboy like this its never gon be a good look. I dont know wha these n*ggaz be thinking. Do they really think they funny wit this fukkery? They make the whole westcoast look bad altho it has never been too official imo. I mean, from andre (who aint got to explain why he bis3xual at best) to an aids having high pitch voice n*gga and jerry curl wearing suburbanite playing the character of the hardest, the most heartless gangsta n*gga lol... To a f**kin thong wearig ballerina with just one nut wearing a rag like aunty germaina... To a fukkin bipolar nutjob who cant write a 16 without mentioning at least 7 different n*ggaz names... Westcoast is a fukkin fantasy land n*gga

When real n*ggaz beef its always over messin wit another n*gga money or women. Real n*ggaz dont call another n*gga a pedophile or have suicidal tendencies. U were WIT that n*gga u call a pedophile. U had a motherfukkin CAREER wit that n*gga u saying was a paranoid b!tch. So by a.ssociation U that disgraceful n*gga yo damn self! See how i figured these n*ggas was holding each other in tha corner while suges goons treated like subway bathroom?

Fukkin disgrace...

Last edited by xbossxplayax; 03-08-2011 at 07:03 AM..
 03-08-2011, 07:07 AM         #24
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny a.ss hell!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO @ giving kurupt 5k in ones
 03-11-2011, 10:19 AM         #25
alberto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that´s whats up!
 7 years ago '04        #26
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,187 | Props total: 1072 1072
you should post this s**t in the hip hop facts thread if its not in there already...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy