Welcome in the beautiful world of Daz Dillinger (Hilarious, Must Read!)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
48 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-05-2011, 06:56 PM         #1
7419 pageviews
33 comments

alberto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Welcome in the beautiful world of Daz Dillinger (Hilarious, Must Read!)

Talking about pulling a screwdriver on Suge while Kurupt was crying:

Well, I was young you know, and @#%$ I learned a lot from that fat mutha****a. I learned the best things and not doing the wrong things. Also, he knew I wasn't no ***** and no punk. I pulled a big a.ss screwdriver on his a.ss and came out of there with $145,000 dollars while Kurupt is crying like a ***** off of mushrooms. Because mutha****as didn't give me my money I went in there and hit everybody up in the office. I mean everybody with a screwdriver and then Suge comes in there and then when I looked at his eyes, it looked like he was gonna try and do somethin' to me, so I'm like "@#%$ it I'ma do something to you!" It ain't nothin' but mutha****in' self defense. When I was fittin' to stab him in his neck, he said "Hold on! HOLD ON!!! (Laughs). And I walked up out of there with $145,000 cash. I gave Kurupt 5 g's and I did all the god damn work and he was still cryin' off mushrooms. (Laughs)

Daz talking about death Row and Guns:
I would have got up and whooped somebody's a.ss. I had guns, so I wasn't worried about what they were doing. Me and Nate Dogg were the only ones that would be strapped up in that mother****er, 'cause when we would have a meeting it would be Bloods and Crips in there, so it's like ****, if we get to f!ghting up in this mother****er, just start shooting and run towards the door. And then you know Kurupt and Tupac got into it once. Tupac was gonna whoop the **** out of Kurupt in Cancun. Tell somebody to ask Kurupt, "Was Tupac gonna beat your a.ss and Daz and Nate Dogg saved you from getting your a.ss whooped from Tupac and them?"

About Kurupt and 2pac:
We got into the room and Kurupt had a Hennessey bootle. He was drunk and then the bottle hit the mother****ing table and all the other ****. So Tupac was like, "We're doing business here." So Kurupt was like, "Blah, blah, blah," and you know, being hard 'cause we were there. And then Tupac was like, "You know what, Kurupt? I'll rent a room right now and I'll beat your a.ss in there right now." Then he said, "You know what? I'm gonna get my homies the Outlawz," and that's when we stepped in like, "*****, you ain't gonna get nothing, *****." So then I told him that and then me and Tupac got into it just for that second and I told him, you know, 'cause I'm helping Kurupt, I tell Tupac, "Why don't me and you go in the room, you know what I mean?" Then Suge and them jump in and then that's when it was on right after after that and then Tupac and them was only in the studio and at home. We're in the studio, streets, doing every mother****ing thang.

About his DJ Career:
I was a DJ first. I went under the name DJ Young Jedi. Star Wars type ****. Id be cutting it up. I started DJing in the park with 2 turntables from VIP records.

About his 7 yr old Daughter having her own studio:
Yeah, my daughter. Her name is Dazmin Arnaud. Shes 7 years old and she has her own studio. She knows how to play the organ, shes a top student in her class, she writes music, learning notes, reading music, all that. Im really proud of my daughter and shes only 7 years old. She knows how to play Beethoven and all that.

Talking about Suge getting knocked out:
(singing) Nighty-night (laughs). That was great for Hip-Hop too, you know what I mean? It even showed that the biggest mutha****a can fall down, so get your game together. I been hanging out with the lil ***** Greg (who knocked out Suge), he was at the B.E.T. Awards taking flicks; doing the Muhammad Ali stance, you know what I mean? I might re-enact that whole thing, you ever seen my movie, death Row k!lla?

Talking about rappers on the westcoast:
Yeah, all that ****. So you know, it's something about bein' in control of your own destiny, as far as everybody can rap. Like Jayo Felony you know what I'm sayin'? He did a little song dissin' me, but it was bull****! He hurt from the **** I said to him first! Him & Kurupt and all them... When they start owning they own records, and pressin' they own **** up, and makin' they own money, then they can talk. But right now, they somebodys stool pigeons. All of them! Kurupt on hold, he can't put a record out if his life depended on it, Jayo Felony he broke, his life dependin' on whatever somebody gone give him, 40 Glocc just there. And hey, besides that, everybody else on the West Coast we doin' our thang. Snoop double platinum ALREADY!

Talking about Kurupt:
That ***** broke all the time!

Talking about Jayo Felony a couple of months later:
Yup! I've been talking to Jayo for a minute. That's what the world wanna see.

Talking about Kurupt:
*****. a**hole-traitor-snitch-two face-bastard-kick your a.ss when I catch you.

Talking about E-A-Ski:
I neva met him, my homie told me he's the police though. In Miami nahmean, Big 3tre the Hardway. He said *****'s police, he know karate or some ****.

Talking about Tha Realest:
Fake a.ss 2Pac. He was a sucka on death Row doin what the **** he wanted to do, now he want to get off.

Talking about Kurupt the pedo:

Kurupt, hes another R. Kelly. 1994, he had s3x with a 13 year old girl. he had went to Lousinger High School with his cousin and met the little girl. And then he had s3x with the girl she came to his house in Hollywood, and Bam. ya know. He sent the little girl home in a cab, and then she went home cryin' to her parents. Her parents called the police. They called death Row. Suge paid em $400,000. So I'm over at Kurupt's house sleepin, and I wake up and my uncle got the mama,who just got the 400 G's, takin her to **** the **** outta her, and 10 minutes later, my lil cousin JJ from PFN, got the sister of the girl, a lil 15 year old girl, takes her in the back to **** her too. Kurupt always liked them little girls. Every girl he ****in get with is little.

Talking about his book coming out (2003):
Suge, he's a ***** though nah mean, but @#%$ I got the real book comin' out. The real @#%$ mutha****as really wanna know about. But his ***** azz is in jail (Laughs). He's a stupid mutha****a! f!ghting with a parking attendant!

Talking about kicking Kurupt's a.ss:
I'ma beat his a.ss when I catch him and then Soopafly gonna beat him up, then Snoop gonna beat him up, then I'ma beat him up again and then I'ma kick him in his a.ss. He a sucka man! If he do all that @#%$ for money man, I can't trust no @#%$ like that. Mutha****as is dying out here man. Ain't no comin' back!

Pulling a gun on Dre when mixing the Dogg Food album:
Me and him did the whole album but we made the sound for everybody. I was doing the beats and Dre mixed it down or we had somebody else mix it down, but we had to f!ght and pull a gun on Dre to mix my @#%$. He was on some other @#%$.

Talking about stealing from death Row and his love for Kurupt's sister:
Everybody decided to leave and I'm like man there is too much @#%$ here to be left behind. Well let me act like I'm Suge's best friend 'cause at that time @#%$ there was a million dollars worth of @#%$ over there. Everything was over there. He was in jail, punk a.ss Reggie was runnin' the company. I was doin' the beats and I was like "alright, cool let me set this up where I can scoop everything and look over to the left, look over to the right, everything is clear, load that @#%$ in my truck!" (Laughs). You know I just got everything everybody left. It's just like leavin' a gold mine. So I'm gonna pick everything up and leave. You see ain't @#%$ over there and that's what Kurupt tried to do. He thought there was something over there so he tried to go over there, but he got punked 'cause he was at power 106 and a mutha****a punked him and told him "Simon wanna see you, you can come nicely or you can go rough." You know Kurupt, he a ***** he ain't doing nothing. I want to say what's up to his sister to cause I love her.

Talking about the DPG-Unit album:

Lloyd Banks, Soopafly, Young Buck, Daz, 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg. We did some songs together that we did on tour. We go back on tour on the 10th of August, and we're gonna finish (the album) up and them mother****er's is hot. That's gonna come out through DJ Whoo kid.

Talking about Tha Outlawz:

Yeah, if they want it, I'll sell it. All the **** they've got right now is wack. All that **** they're coming with; the Bone Thugs... I like Bone Thugs but I wouldn't be rappin' with them mother****ers. They were (Tha Outlawz) dissing them back in the day. They're doing all that for a little bit of change. Napoleon got on talking about how he's trying to get in contact (with me). I'm a man, I don't need to talk to no-****in'-body. Like I said before, them ***** a.ss *****z ain't in the streets. I ain't seen them mother****ers bust ne'er gun. You ain't heard **** from them actively in the street. They ain't got no street repertoire.

Talking about Xzibit can't rap no more:

Yeah, he was in a restaurant the other day. Some essay's came up to him and were like "Are you Xzibit?" He brushed them off, being like "I ain't got time for this ****." So the essay dude started pickin' with him. So when he came outside, another essay dude came up and busted him in the face with a bottle. He got eighty-seven stitches in his mouth. He can't rap no more. That's the news of the week right there.

More Suge and Xzibit:

**** Suge Knight and Xzibit is still a *****. He's scary. The other day Fredwreck called me and told me about how Xzibit got into a f!ght with some essay's the other day in Hollywood and he got all those stitches in his mouth. He got jumped with a bottle and needs plastic surgery. He can't rap no more.

Talking about Crooked I:

He done rapped his mother****ing self out. As far as when he first started he had rhymes. But now he's on death Row, he made about a million songs and ain't got **** to rap about no more. Ain't **** over there going right and he's selling his own tapes right now - undeground. Suge won't put his **** out. I got an album on him. I just need a little more money from death Row to promote his punk a.ss and I'ma put him out and clock everything. I got him on contract right now. Dominic Whitcliff, that's his real name.

Talking about the screwdriver incident again:

I was on mushrooms one day, and you can ask Kurupt this story too... I was on mushrooms, and they didn't pay me for a song I did on the "Sunset Park" soundtrack. So I went in there and hemmed everybody up on death Row. All the people in the office, Norman, Suge - sisters, husbands. "Give me my money!" Suge comes in the room, and when I looked in his eyes. I felt like he was gonna do something to me. So he put his arms around me, I put my arms around him and I had the screwdriver in my hand. He was moving me, and I was moving him. Now I was real little at that time, you know what I mean? But I wasn't scared of nothin'. The first thing that entered my mind was "Stick this ***** in his neck and if he dies - I go for self defence." Know what I mean? So he, knowing that I was gonna get busy, told me "Hold on! Hold on! Cool off..." I walked out of the office with a cheque for $145,000. I gave Kurupt's ***** a.ss $5000 in one's and he was still crying. Me, him and Hershey loc.

Talking about making peace with Kurupt:

Hell nah, like I said on my record - "Message To Ricardo Brown" - "Only thing you can do for me *****, is k!ll Suge Knight." And he ain't got the heart for that so ****'ll never be the right way. We got a new Dogg Pound now - me, Soopafly and Snoop. Plus Soopafly wanna see Kurupt and I've got all my money on that f!ght right there. I'ma jump in and whoop the **** out of somebody. He a *****. Kurupt is a *****. Suge Knight is snitchin' to the police. Everytime Suge Knight goes in for a violation of his parole, he gives information to the police. He should be out real soon after he gives out all the information in the street.

Talking about Kurupt signing to death Row:

He's a stupid mother****er. He was on Antra, signed to some other people. And he wants to go on death Row. He ain't gettin' no money. "Vice President" of death Row - ain't **** goin' on at death Row apart from mother****ers dying and going to jail. You want to be known for that ****? And once you leave you can't never come back. I have a vendetta against death Row and Suge Knight, I do not give a **** about them. That **** bores my mother****in' soul. It's like a mother****er whoopin' your a.ss and you're finna go back to him. **** that ****, somebody finna get k!lled tonight. I'm not going through none of that ****, I'm a good f!ghter, and I'm a good shooter and I'll whoop somebody a.ss. I'm The Dogg Pound, me. Daz is The Dogg pound! Out of everybody in The Dogg Pound, I get down and whoop a.ss. Me and Nate Dogg.

33 comments for "Welcome in the beautiful world of Daz Dillinger (Hilarious, Must Read!)"

7 years ago '10        #2
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Lemme guess.... A Ghostface blog spinoff starring Dat n*gga Daz
 03-05-2011, 07:17 PM         #3
Chopzilla  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh man this s**t is crazy old
Daz is an odd ball a.ss n*gga though
 7 years ago '05        #4
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25087 25087
:rofl2: I Hope This s**t Aint Real...
 7 years ago '09        #5
Marwan 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,496 | Props total: 96 96
*inserts 10 Didnt read gifs, but i dont really f**k with gifs like that, i dont save em or anything.
and ofcourse i dont keep they bookmarks, so you get the point*
 03-05-2011, 07:26 PM         #6
alberto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
:rofl2: I Hope This s**t Aint Real...
All extracts from real interviews! Look it up on google if you don't believe me :)
 7 years ago '10        #7
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
why did he snitched on kurupt?

and xzibit still rappin so the jakes on daz
 03-05-2011, 07:30 PM         #8
alberto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
why did he snitched on kurupt?

and xzibit still rappin so the jakes on daz
Because Kurupt went back to death row and started f**king around with Suge when Daz was not down with Suge.
 7 years ago '05        #9
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 alberto said:
Because Kurupt went back to death row and started f**king around with Suge when Daz was not down with Suge.
But Daz was f**king around with Suge when Snoop wasnt f**king with Suge too
 7 years ago '07        #10
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,469 | Props total: 14918 14918
s**t old

i remba when daz won that settlement from death row for 25.5 million i wonder did he get it

!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #11
dannyIZA 
space
space
$561 | Props total: 7 7
its real, but also real old, this is from like 02 or 03 i think, whenever him and kurupt were beefing
 03-05-2011, 11:36 PM         #12
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DAmn good read even if it's old
 7 years ago '07        #13
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
Pulling a gun on Dre when mixing the Dogg Food album:
Me and him did the whole album but we made the sound for everybody. I was doing the beats and Dre mixed it down or we had somebody else mix it down, but we had to f!ght and pull a gun on Dre to mix my @#%$. He was on some other @#%$.

lmao didn't know about this s**t. typical a.ss dr dre.
 7 years ago '04        #14
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,388 | Props total: 29547 29547
lol its old but hilarious...
 7 years ago '04        #15
xbossxplayax 
space
space
$4,211 | Props total: 1037 1037
I sense strong b!tchassness from this... From the way he talks to how it was documented here

Typical westcoast washed out ol head with nothing to show for except few he say she say

I really cant respect a old head who doesnt let his stacks speak for himself... I mean, when u think of a black man named daz dilinger u dont picture glory
 03-07-2011, 07:04 AM         #16
alberto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
fyi, Daz is most likely one of the wealthiest rappers in industry............has produced for everybody and their mom, has heavy production credits on every major death Row album(the dude did most if not all the Chronic and Doggystyle), was one of the first artists in the late 90's to figure out theres more money being independent than being on a major and has 25 mill of Suges money..............add in the classic quotes and Daz is like the rap Charlie Sheen

Now you are tripping lol...Daz did not do most of the Chronic lmao.
 7 years ago '05        #17
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
that was a dope read....loving hearing stories from back in the day

was this from his forum from back in the day....I remember his forum and when he use to always post up there talking about how he had beef with everyone....he was also dissing Boo Yaa Tribe....f**k that that is one group I would not want beef with is Boo Yaa Tribe

got any more DAZ s**t?
 03-07-2011, 09:11 AM         #18
alberto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
yeah he did........theres been more than a few people that have said this...........its no secret that dre doesnt produce most of what he gets credit for

Well, the last wha you said may be true...

But he did the Chronic negro. Some people said he stole the sound from Above the Law, but he def. did do the Chronic. Daz wasnt even producing back then in 92 man!

Last edited by alberto; 03-07-2011 at 09:13 AM..
 03-07-2011, 09:17 AM         #19
alberto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kurupt about Daz:

Kurupt: First off, I never dissed Daz on record to this point because I always believed he was my ***** and a true Dogg Pound *****. We had plans of once conquering the industry. But I see the way this ***** a.ss ***** turned out so I gotta tell you how I feel. Daz likes to say a lot of things but the ***** a.ss mutha****a is a *****. He ain't ever had any real talent on the Mic. *****s back in the day would laugh when he tried to rhyme. He was the joke of the group but it was me who defended him and told them to keep letting him rap. Similar to when Eazy E didn't want Dre rapping back when NWA started. Daz talked about how we all bow down to Simon. I was in the studio one time and saw Daz crying. I am like what the **** wrong with you *****? This ***** told me that a gang of *****s stripped him nekkid in the studio and pissed all over his a.ss. The ***** said he was beaten to an oblivion. He was so scared to tell Suge because he thought Suge was going to k!ll him. I stepped to Suge and told him what had happened that Daz was stripped, beat down, and pissed on and that Daz was left in the studio in blood and tears and feared for his life. Suge then handled it and them *****s was never seen again. I think the ***** was sodomized too because the ***** was walking funny for weeks. Point is I made that ***** a.ss fat gut mut looking *****. The ***** a.ss ***** didn't produce no half of Doggystyle or the Chronic. Daz gots issues, and I think the ***** suicidal. Snoop, Soopafly, and the rest. Those *****s can eat a ****. Snoop and Soopfly talk a lot of **** but ***** when you see me knuckle up. How am I gonna get beat up by a crack ***** like Snoop. I can't believe the ***** takes his shirt off in public. Soopafly a *****. A plain straight up black and white *****. The ***** from Thousand Oaks, California. Lived with the whites for years. The ***** aint no gangsta. That ***** need to shut the **** up if he want to keep rapping, have a career and a family. Soopafly, just get your money man.

murder Dog: So, there is no chance at you and Daz ever mending fences?

Kurupt: Hell no, **** that ***** a.ss *****. His life is over. The ***** is scared. The ***** sleeps in a different house every night like Sadaam. He knows *****s gon k!ll him. He knows that California aint safe for him. His Cali pass revoked. Daz is living on borrowed time. *****, you can run to Atlanta but death Row got a gang of soldiers that gon find you. It's a matter of time where you are going to have to answer to your maker.

murder Dog: I hope you can keep this on wax because I want to see a Dogg Pound Reunion.

Kurupt: I wish I could say that could happen but that ***** aint ever coming back. I aint no snitch but **** Daz, he has a mental disease called Oppositional Defiance Disorder along with Paronia. The ***** one time was admitted into Laurelwood Hospital. He has been heavily sedated and instutionalized when he was on Tha Row. We kept that **** under wraps for years and the ***** tried to k!ll himself twenty different times.

murder Dog: Why wouldn't Suge just release him?

Kurupt: That is the whole thing. Suge a loyal street *****. When Snoops life was on the line he was there for him. When Eazy was ****in Dre , he helped Dre have a career and not be stuck at Ruthless. He never would turn his back on a ***** and for that I got one love for Suge. I always rode for Suge and I rode for Daz but that ***** a.ss ***** wasn't working, the ***** was scary. [b]He always crying. When B.G. Knocc Out and Dresta dissed Tha Row it took 2 hours for me just to convince Daz to say " **** BG Knocc Out and every ***** down wit em ". He was always an insane *****.[b]

murder Dog: Daz was scared of Dresta?

Kurupt: Yea still is, thats why you don't hear him dissing him even now do you? When they released Dogg Pound k!llaz, I had a blazing Reply called " *****s for Eazy ". We were going to mash on them *****s and do it death Row Style but Daz was scared that he would get k!lled in the streets by Dresta or his homies so we left that unreleased bonus track off of Dogg Food. I even have another example thats better. On Doggystyle there was an interlude where Daz calls Luke a " Buster a.ss Hiv ***** having mother****er ". Daz would refuse to say Lukes name for fear Luke and his crew would kidnap Daz and take him to Miami and k!ll him. Even though Luke a poptart and a pr0n rapper, Daz was scared ****less. So, now he calls out everyone as a defense mechanism. He was treated went through therapy but 99% of what he says is bull****. The ***** gained confidence through medicine but he can fool every ***** out there except me. I know the *****.
 7 years ago '05        #20
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
damn unreleased diss track called "b**ches for Eazy"....I want to hear it now!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lets keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy