most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
90 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #101
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16241 16241
 DJ Endo said:
You're an idiot because you believe that out of a billion earth-like planets (yes PLANETS) in the universe that we are the only intelligent life form. Especially when there have been countless witnesses and reports of alien activity (believe it or not)

I hope you're not serious with this response. If so, you're just another boxden conspiracy theorist with too much time on his hands. Everything does not revolve around the earth. Nasa is not 'EVIL' and there ARE other planets in the universe. You know.... rocks that do NOT emit light.....

and actually there are planets in our own solar system that don't produce light. Pluto?

that's the problem with people on boxden. They never actually take time to research or know anything for themselves. But they just regurgitate gibberish that some other loser conspiracy theorist told them. You can't prove your theories any more than I can prove mine, the only difference is, I have science to back me up.
can you also let him know that planets reflect light from the sun...thanks ... can some one explain the day and night thing to him
 7 years ago '07        #102
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1528 1528
 Damagegadget said:
can you also let him know that planets reflect light from the sun...thanks ... can some one explain the day and night thing to him
lmao .
 7 years ago '07        #103
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16241 16241
 Andrefrbk said:
Imagine if one of those stars were to explode and release all its energy...
Blootclot... It would take a couple million years for energy to reach but we would be f**ked.

To believe that aliens come to our plant is silly...

Space travel is incredibly difficult. Nothing can be predicted while in space... The idea of beings being able to master space travel is completely fictional at this point. If it was possible it would have happened already.

For starters if beings came to our planet im sure they would have burned up in our atmosphere without us knowing LOL! Which goes back to space being unpredictable.

If aliens actually made it through our atmosphere safely i would imagine they'd have to park their space ship just like wonton soup and fuk my biitch... Am i rite?

Would humans land on a unknown planet see aliens and not try to greet them some how? NAH! Humans would be on some lemmi shake your tentacle type shiit.

Also if aliens made it here do you think they would have enough energy/fuel to make it back to their planet billions of miles of away. HELL NAWWW!!!!! Niccas would be posted up like fuk it we are stuck here mite aswell try to come in peace and pray these beings are kind.
our scientists are infants in the terms of knowing space travel.. Im not quick to dismiss it as difficult... energy is abundant, and infinite in the universe... why would they worry about energy if they were smart enough to harness free energy(unlike our capitolist ace's) fuel as we know is a profit machine not a way to be efficient. Why would they burn up in our atmosphere when we have space crafts re-entering it too? And if they made it here why would they have tentacles... if there is one thing we should understand from what we know on earth is ..the building blocks of life...therefore making the most likely alternative of an alien a human. Furthermore, if we can do anything artificial, why can't a spaceship have an artificial life sustaining environment. Knowing our earth will meet it doom, why wouldn't we build huge space ships to live on, maybe float around for millions of years til we find whatever it need be. Furhtermore, don't aircrafts on earth re-fuel in flight? And here is the thing to...there are billions of planets in the universe..do our fuel resources come from our a.ss's? they come from earth... you think there is no other planet out there with an abundance of natural gas? Matter fact there are a few planets in our own system who's fuel resources will probably be our last hope if it comes down to it... Think further... sure we can't grasp space travel..but in the last 1000 years man has gone from walking to flying in space.. think in a million years we are still going to be just sending probes into space.. Hell you can actually take a flight into space now.. Never say impossible. scientist still barely know what black holes are.. they also believe there are alternate dimensios/universes which means earth has a parallel.. furthermore reality is perception.. when you dream at night it is something you are consciously aware of... matter fact Im sure you have had a dream that just felt so real... what makes it unreal? It afterall was something perceived through conscious. Just cause I can feel the keys I am tying on at this moment seems real..how do I know that when I feel something in my sleep that its not real?
 7 years ago '05        #104
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Damagegadget said:
our scientists are infants in the terms of knowing space travel.. Im not quick to dismiss it as difficult... energy is abundant, and infinite in the universe... why would they worry about energy if they were smart enough to harness free energy(unlike our capitolist ace's) fuel as we know is a profit machine not a way to be efficient. Why would they burn up in our atmosphere when we have space crafts re-entering it too? And if they made it here why would they have tentacles... if there is one thing we should understand from what we know on earth is ..the building blocks of life...therefore making the most likely alternative of an alien a human. Furthermore, if we can do anything artificial, why can't a spaceship have an artificial life sustaining environment. Knowing our earth will meet it doom, why wouldn't we build huge space ships to live on, maybe float around for millions of years til we find whatever it need be. Furhtermore, don't aircrafts on earth re-fuel in flight? And here is the thing to...there are billions of planets in the universe..do our fuel resources come from our a.ss's? they come from earth... you think there is no other planet out there with an abundance of natural gas? Matter fact there are a few planets in our own system who's fuel resources will probably be our last hope if it comes down to it... Think further... sure we can't grasp space travel..but in the last 1000 years man has gone from walking to flying in space.. think in a million years we are still going to be just sending probes into space.. Hell you can actually take a flight into space now.. Never say impossible. scientist still barely know what black holes are.. they also believe there are alternate dimensios/universes which means earth has a parallel.. furthermore reality is perception.. when you dream at night it is something you are consciously aware of... matter fact Im sure you have had a dream that just felt so real... what makes it unreal? It afterall was something perceived through conscious. Just cause I can feel the keys I am tying on at this moment seems real..how do I know that when I feel something in my sleep that its not real?

props deserved
 03-07-2011, 08:06 PM         #105
digger45  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I for one welcome our new overlords
 7 years ago '10        #106
NorCalNocturne 1 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 180 180
it's no surprise to me if E.T. shows up one day.
 7 years ago '09        #107
SoulProblem 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 1 1
Did anyone else point out that this study is a complete croc of s**t? No different that the face on mars and other pseudoscience that make giant leaps of logic.
 7 years ago '05        #108
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 SoulProblem said:
Did anyone else point out that this study is a complete croc of s**t? No different that the face on mars and other pseudoscience that make giant leaps of logic.
Most science is bulls**t in case you didnt know...theres an agenda behind MOST of it...not all...just MOST
 7 years ago '09        #109
SoulProblem 
space
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
Most science is bulls**t in case you didnt know...theres an agenda behind MOST of it...not all...just MOST
This isn't even science it's bulls**t in a science dress....

The paper in question was vetted in the peer review process. It failed.

Additionally science works and works well at sooo many things. Your comments have an agenda to them...
 7 years ago '09        #110
SoulProblem 
space
space
space
 SoulProblem said:
This isn't even science it's bulls**t in a science dress....

The paper in question was vetted in the peer review process. It failed.

Additionally science works and works well at sooo many things. Your comments have an agenda to them...
Also this...

No.

No, no, no. No no no no no no no no.

No, no.

No.

Fox News broke the story, which ought to make one immediately suspicious — it's not an organization noted for scientific acumen. But even worse, the paper claiming the discovery of bacteria fossils in carbonaceous chondrites was published in … the Journal of Cosmology. I've mentioned Cosmology before — it isn't a real science journal at all, but is the ginned-up website of a small group of crank academics obsessed with the idea of Hoyle and Wickramasinghe that life originated in outer space and simply rained down on Earth. It doesn't exist in print, consists entirely of a crude and ugly website that looks like it was sucked through a wormhole from the 1990s, and publishes lots of empty noise with no substantial editorial restraint. For a while, it seemed to be entirely the domain of a crackpot named Rhawn Joseph who called himself the emeritus professor of something mysteriously called the Brain Research Laboratory, based in the general neighborhood of Northern California (seriously, that was the address: "Northern California"), and self-published all of his pseudo-scientific "publications" on this web site.
 7 years ago '09        #111
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
My grandmother was 11 when aliens landed in Kelly, Kentucky. It's one of the biggest alien encounters known to people.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
70 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy