Mar 5 - Evidence of aliens--NASA scientist

most viewed right now
 131
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Damn!! Is all I can say
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #81
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 Nyse03 said:
Right....im an idiot for not beliving in something NO ONE has ever saw or documented right? Nasa is a big fraud company IMO...they have done nothing necessary for me here on Earth...i dont believe in Aliens...i dont believe in other Planets (or planets at all for that matter)...(Greek word for planet is planetoid which just means "wandering stars")...they are all stars...not planets...have you ever asked yourself why our so called planets are giving off their own light? planets dont do that...and anyone with a telescope can see this...if they relied on our sun for light then they would go through phases similar to our moon...yet they are constantly illuminous

The only planet in the universe is Earth...everything else is there to minister to it.

Yup i believe the sun revolves around the earth as the moon does...the sun is a lot closer to us than we think

Everyone WILL come in here and automatically bash me...like they werent small a.ss kids who couldnt even wipe their own a.sses yet when teachers were feeding us this trash...just so we can grow up with it imprinted in our brains so we fee like we're denying ourselves when we deny bogus science that WE CANT EVEN PROVE...you didnt deny those teachers back then when they didnt prove any of it to you...you just believed...thats how they got us all
you believe in god?
 7 years ago '11        #82
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
it's funny how the government/world is slowly but surely trying to reveal to the general public that there are "aliens"... 1st with sightings, realistic movies to embedd it in the minds of the public, now SCIENTIFIC DATA...etc etc... if ya'll watch the history channel they been on the alien movement.

We all know damn well they been knew this GTFOH.
 03-06-2011, 05:46 PM         #83
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:
Imagine if one of those stars were to explode and release all its energy...
Blootclot... It would take a couple million years for energy to reach but we would be f**ked.



To believe that aliens come to our plant is silly...

Space travel is incredibly difficult. Nothing can be predicted while in space... The idea of beings being able to master space travel is completely fictional at this point. If it was possible it would have happened already.

For starters if beings came to our planet im sure they would have burned up in our atmosphere without us knowing LOL! Which goes back to space being unpredictable.

If aliens actually made it through our atmosphere safely i would imagine they'd have to park their space ship just like wonton soup and fuk my biitch... Am i rite?

Would humans land on a unknown planet see aliens and not try to greet them some how? NAH! Humans would be on some lemmi shake your tentacle type shiit.

Also if aliens made it here do you think they would have enough energy/fuel to make it back to their planet billions of miles of away. HELL NAWWW!!!!! Niccas would be posted up like fuk it we are stuck here mite aswell try to come in peace and pray these beings are kind.
wtf people like you and lady gaga make me think aliens have been here the whole time
 7 years ago '04        #84
HHS 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Nyse03 said:
Boxden is not thinking...NONE of you can prove the Earth revolves around the sun...NONE...yet im dumb...why am i a dumb person for not believing in something no one has proven? I think its rather smart to do so...NASA is a scam like i said...Why am i dumb for believing we are alone when nobody in the history of mankind has EVER documented an alien...looking through a High-Int telescope our so-called planets (wandering stars) look exactly like stars giving off their own light which is against what science teaches us...Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, etc. all give off their own light and dont go through phases like a light dependent rock like the moon

Bottom line is everyone chooses what they want to believe...none of you know otherwise and thats understandable...you were taught as a little child...so of course you will believe just as you believed all the other things as a child. (toothfairy, santa, etc.) Im not calling any of you ignorant because i cant prove you wrong similar to how u cant prove me wrong
Your not being mentally capable of comprehending the proof is not the same as there being no proof. This has been proven beyond any doubt. Go to you local community college, register for some classes in astronomy (and physics and math, while you're at it), and you will be lead out of ignorance. And it won't just be someone telling you something, and you have to believe what they say. They will give you the tools to understand the math and physics behind it, so you'll know why its true. Until then, no one will be able to prove it to you, but only because you lack the tools to comprehend the proof.

The planets do not give off their own light, they are illuminated by the Sun. This point you keep bringing up about the moon's phases is complete nonsense. The phases of the moon that we perceive are due to our perspective, relative to the moon. In reality, the same half of the moon is illuminated by the Sun during every phase, constantly. That never changes, except during lunar eclipses (when the Earth passes between the Sun and the moon). The same is true for the planets, they are illuminated by the sun, and we also perceive phases in their illumination, due to our perspective, but they exist at much greater distances from us, so we perceive planetary phases in various ways, depending on the planet.

If you want to keep believing ideas that have been cast aside centuries ago, go ahead, but your ignorance will continue to be identified as just that.


Last edited by HHS; 03-06-2011 at 06:52 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #85
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 smoothlikebutta said:
you believe in god?
as much as I believe in myself...I'm glad u guys all have your opinions...I just don't believe the lies
 7 years ago '04        #86
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
 Hovi Bryant said:
I need to see to believe.
Have you EVER seen something you don't believe in?
 7 years ago '06        #87
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
I believe in GOD & Science, why is that so hard to do?
 7 years ago '05        #88
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Nyse03 said:
as much as I believe in myself...I'm glad u guys all have your opinions...I just don't believe the lies
you just said that you believe in God, so which is it?

do you believe in God or do you not believe in the lies?

 pa_general said:
I believe in GOD & Science, why is that so hard to do?
because science contradicts pretty much any preconceived notion of god(s)

i don't understand how people don't see that believing that one entity created and controls everything is essentially the same thing as believing that one entity created everything then delegated control of certain things to other entities
 7 years ago '05        #89
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 daliff89 said:


you just said that you believe in God, so which is it?

do you believe in God or do you not believe in the lies?



because science contradicts pretty much any preconceived notion of god(s)

i don't understand how people don't see that believing that one entity created and controls everything is essentially the same thing as believing that one entity created everything then delegated control of certain things to other entities
I don't believe the lies...but if ur atheist I really don't want to get on this topic with u
 7 years ago '05        #90
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
God has nothing to do with astronomy

like somebody said, if you don't believe NASA and professors and all that, guy buy a telescope

you can see the PLANETS for yourself

what logic tells you that there are no planets? there's a moon isn't there? there are asteroids aren't there? so why can't there be larger masses out there?
 7 years ago '05        #91
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 daliff89 said:
God has nothing to do with astronomy

like somebody said, if you don't believe NASA and professors and all that, guy buy a telescope

you can see the PLANETS for yourself

what logic tells you that there are no planets? there's a moon isn't there? there are asteroids aren't there? so why can't there be larger masses out there?
u misunderstood me...I'm not saying they don't exist...I'm saying they are stars that are way closer to us than other stars...we just call them planets
 7 years ago '05        #92
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
and you misunderstand science....

if it's a star, it's not a planet, it's a star

stars emit their own light, planets don't

again, all you have to do to prove your theory wrong is go buy a telescope, or find an astronomy professor or some s**t and ask to use their's
 7 years ago '07        #93
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Andrefrbk said:
Imagine if one of those stars were to explode and release all its energy...
Blootclot... It would take a couple million years for energy to reach but we would be f**ked.



To believe that aliens come to our plant is silly...

Space travel is incredibly difficult. Nothing can be predicted while in space... The idea of beings being able to master space travel is completely fictional at this point. If it was possible it would have happened already.

For starters if beings came to our planet im sure they would have burned up in our atmosphere without us knowing LOL! Which goes back to space being unpredictable.

If aliens actually made it through our atmosphere safely i would imagine they'd have to park their space ship just like wonton soup and fuk my biitch... Am i rite?

Would humans land on a unknown planet see aliens and not try to greet them some how? NAH! Humans would be on some lemmi shake your tentacle type shiit.

Also if aliens made it here do you think they would have enough energy/fuel to make it back to their planet billions of miles of away. HELL NAWWW!!!!! Niccas would be posted up like fuk it we are stuck here mite aswell try to come in peace and pray these beings are kind.
to " believe that aliens come to our planet is silly"

How do you know if that hasn't happened already? & how can you say that?

Do you know how many stories that are out there? Like real legitimate stories and even photographs that can be used as good legitimate proof for one to use for debate.

Like the infamous Roswell incident, Betty & Barney Hill Abduction, Foo f!ghter during the WWII story;

There's a lot of good ones out there, these are the only ones that I can think of off the top of my head, some reason getting mad goosebumps just talking about this s**t early in the morning in the dark, I'm bout to start watching my back now as I go to work

But took the time to find this though;



There's some photographs in there and some stories. But I hope you know how/ what the government is like. You know they can't release and let people know that UFO's and such things as "Aliens" do exist. Way too many ppl wouldn't be able to handle hearing something like that, they'd freak out. Like honestly, for someone like me to believe that there's life outside of Earth & etc, I'm not even fully ready to hear those things yet. So the government just keeps it a secret.

& humans would land on their planets if they could. Knowing the US they'd probably try and make peace with them and then end up f**king them over by taking their info on technology/ etc and try - then give it to the other countries so that they can form altogether trying to take over their planet. Cmon, tell me that's not US-like right there? Or maybe I just watch too much movies, haha. But nevertheless the government is a whole 'nother story though.

But the most that I know of, is we don't even have good enough technology for us to come back from Mars (someone can correct me though if I'm wrong)

point being - if we aren't even capable of traveling to that distance and able to come back, well then of course we can't explore the universe.

Honestly, how can anyone know, they've probably had f**ked your (your being used in general speaking terms) b**ch, they're not dumb enough to go and f**k her and leave her on the same planet so that she can go off telling people what's happened. There's been stories of abductions, maybe that's their reasoning of them being abducted. Take em back, experiment on em, f**k em, I don't know exactly but there's a reason behind everything and I don't know what theirs is exactly but they obviously do and have one; that's why such things like that has happened.

If they had good enough technology to come to this planet like 60 years or more so ago, I'm pretty sure 60+ years later that their technology only got better. You saw the Jerusalem video, I hope. Fuel/ Energy? Who even knows if they use that, they're probably on some next s**t lol.
 7 years ago '05        #94
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
The amount of stupidity in this thread is

And by the amount of stupidity I'm talking about basically 1 or 2 people
 7 years ago '09        #95
kingrey 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 5 5
 Nyse03 said:
Right....im an idiot for not beliving in something NO ONE has ever saw or documented right? Nasa is a big fraud company IMO...they have done nothing necessary for me here on Earth...i dont believe in Aliens...i dont believe in other Planets (or planets at all for that matter)...(Greek word for planet is planetoid which just means "wandering stars")...they are all stars...not planets...have you ever asked yourself why our so called planets are giving off their own light? planets dont do that...and anyone with a telescope can see this...if they relied on our sun for light then they would go through phases similar to our moon...yet they are constantly illuminous

The only planet in the universe is Earth...everything else is there to minister to it.

Yup i believe the sun revolves around the earth as the moon does...the sun is a lot closer to us than we think

Everyone WILL come in here and automatically bash me...like they werent small a.ss kids who couldnt even wipe their own a.sses yet when teachers were feeding us this trash...just so we can grow up with it imprinted in our brains so we fee like we're denying ourselves when we deny bogus science that WE CANT EVEN PROVE...you didnt deny those teachers back then when they didnt prove any of it to you...you just believed...thats how they got us all
not for nothing, but you defeated yourself in saying that those who would deny your ludicrous claims were small a** kids who couldn't wipe themselves when teachers were feeding us this "trash." all i have to say is you were a small a** kid who couldn't wipe your a** when your parents or the church were feeding you that "trash." you see that video that "proves" that heliocentrism isn't proven?? they just quoted nasa or other people that actually study the subject matter and took things out of context. they offered no evidence to combat any rebuttals and actually said things like "i don't know of any studies in those reagards." all they did is what you did: complain that people will bash you and make a claim with no evidence whatsoever. you want evidence? try newton's LAW of gravitation. it's not a theory like general or special relativity, general relativity having been controversially proven as well. little thing revolves around big thing. have some common sense.
 Nyse03 said:
Just strolling on YouTube and happened to come across this video

 7 years ago '07        #96
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16239 16239
 Hovi Bryant said:
I need to see to believe.
look around you.... did you see lee harvey oswald k!ll jfk..do believe he did it?
 7 years ago '07        #97
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16239 16239
 Reppindaburghh said:
Thats very possible. There may be a species with the exact DNA as humans somewhere out there hundreds of lightyears away on another Earth like planet that has been around for millions of years longer then us.
right which is why if you saw an alien living amongst us he might look like you and me...so how would anyone know?
 7 years ago '10        #98
wwwdotcom 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$623 | Props total: 200 200
Panspermia Hypothesis , google that ish.
 7 years ago '05        #99
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Nyse03 said:
u misunderstood me...I'm not saying they don't exist...I'm saying they are stars that are way closer to us than other stars...we just call them planets
Are you being serious man?

A star and a planet are not the same. The fact that somehow you ever came to that conclusion baffles me beyond belief... which makes me believe you're trolling. It also immediately discredits anything you have to say on any topic that has to do with space or the universe.

Also the fact that you posted up that youtube video and latched onto it as credible evidence to argue you're point that "you can't prove the earth revolves around the sun".... and that was after you... and let me quote you...

 Nyse03 said:
Just strolling on YouTube and happened to come across this video


Planets and stars are greatly different from one another and you saying that they're one in the same makes you look like a complete a**hole.

Please stop posting in threads like this man, you're making yourself look like a idiot right now.


Last edited by Freemind; 03-07-2011 at 06:33 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #100
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16239 16239
 M.O.B. Erin D said:

[pic - click to view]

wow Im a believer lol
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy