Mar 5 - Evidence of aliens--NASA scientist

most viewed right now
 100
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 46
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-06-2011, 09:15 AM         #61
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we'll all be long gone (those of us posting in this thread) when people on Earth finally see some real alien type ish full frontal space is too god damn big for there not be some other planet(s) being inhabited by something other than humans only thing that would EVER scare me as far as Aliens are concerned is them being more evil and fuhked up as white people
 03-06-2011, 09:45 AM         #62
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nasa is full of s**t. They been known that life exist on other planets.....they just dont know how
 7 years ago '05        #63
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 MO CITY TX said:
This the dumbest s**t i heard all month !!!! congratulations .......ol' dumb a.ss n*gga
Boxden is not thinking...NONE of you can prove the Earth revolves around the sun...NONE...yet im dumb...why am i a dumb person for not believing in something no one has proven? I think its rather smart to do so...NASA is a scam like i said...Why am i dumb for believing we are alone when nobody in the history of mankind has EVER documented an alien...looking through a High-Int telescope our so-called planets (wandering stars) look exactly like stars giving off their own light which is against what science teaches us...Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, etc. all give off their own light and dont go through phases like a light dependent rock like the moon

Bottom line is everyone chooses what they want to believe...none of you know otherwise and thats understandable...you were taught as a little child...so of course you will believe just as you believed all the other things as a child. (toothfairy, santa, etc.) Im not calling any of you ignorant because i cant prove you wrong similar to how u cant prove me wrong
 7 years ago '09        #64
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
 Nyse03 said:
Boxden is not thinking...NONE of you can prove the Earth revolves around the sun...NONE
Seriously???
 03-06-2011, 10:38 AM         #65
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Boxden is not thinking...NONE of you can prove the Earth revolves around the sun...
This n*gga gets his science information from Jay-z....
 7 years ago '05        #66
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 GREAT1NE said:
Seriously???
Can YOU...not based on someone elses info in some agency you can never be a part of...i want YOU to personally prove it...if YOU cant...then whats wrong with me believin in otherwise...we both still here...we both still have to live and deal with this world...why is it so hard to go against people with an agenda such as NASA...atheist discredit the Most High all the time for lack of evidence even though archaeology proves the events in the Bible...yet they are fine for disbelieving...and im a dumbass? what part of the game is that?
 7 years ago '09        #67
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
 Nyse03 said:
Can YOU...not based on someone elses info in some agency you can never be a part of...i want YOU to personally prove it...if YOU cant...then whats wrong with me believin in otherwise...we both still here...we both still have to live and deal with this world...why is it so hard to go against people with an agenda such as NASA...atheist discredit the Most High all the time for lack of evidence even though archaeology proves the events in the Bible...yet they are fine for disbelieving...and im a dumbass? what part of the game is that?
You know what maybe you right. And since you can't prove it yourself maybe Earth revolves around our moon...And theres no such thing as gravitational pull

And on the real what has been proven from the bible? Except the fact that your lord and savior was stolen from Egyptian mythology
 7 years ago '05        #68
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 GREAT1NE said:
You know what maybe you right. And since you can't prove it yourself maybe Earth revolves around our moon...And theres no such thing as gravitational pull

And on the real what has been proven from the bible? Except the fact that your lord and savior was stolen from Egyptian mythology
You probably got that last part from zeitgeist which was debunked years ago fam

But on a real note...we know gravity is real...we don't need science to prove that...u can do that urself...ur trying to make me look ignorant which is the problem with people today...let's disagree like gentlemen fam...whether I believe it or not it doesn't call for us to act ignorantly towards each other...I justifiably disagree with the whole notion so u might as well k!ll me
 03-06-2011, 11:18 AM         #69
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Boxden is not thinking...NONE of you can prove the Earth revolves around the sun
Without trying to chastise you since everyone is entitled to opinion, there are some facts that prove this:

1. weather patterns change relative to the Earth's position in its rotation (explains why Australia gets winter when it's summer here and vice-versa)

2. star patterns not only change nightly, but follow a pattern which proves that the earth does have a rotational pattern
 7 years ago '06        #70
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 Andrefrbk said:
Imagine if one of those stars were to explode and release all its energy...
Blootclot... It would take a couple million years for energy to reach but we would be f**ked.



To believe that aliens come to our plant is silly...

Space travel is incredibly difficult. Nothing can be predicted while in space... The idea of beings being able to master space travel is completely fictional at this point. If it was possible it would have happened already.

For starters if beings came to our planet im sure they would have burned up in our atmosphere without us knowing LOL! Which goes back to space being unpredictable.

If aliens actually made it through our atmosphere safely i would imagine they'd have to park their space ship just like wonton soup and fuk my biitch... Am i rite?

Would humans land on a unknown planet see aliens and not try to greet them some how? NAH! Humans would be on some lemmi shake your tentacle type shiit.

Also if aliens made it here do you think they would have enough energy/fuel to make it back to their planet billions of miles of away. HELL NAWWW!!!!! Niccas would be posted up like fuk it we are stuck here mite aswell try to come in peace and pray these beings are kind.

I can't believe there are people that still think like this.
 7 years ago '09        #71
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
 Nyse03 said:
You probably got that last part from zeitgeist which was debunked years ago fam

But on a real note...we know gravity is real...we don't need science to prove that...u can do that urself...ur trying to make me look ignorant which is the problem with people today...let's disagree like gentlemen fam...whether I believe it or not it doesn't call for us to act ignorantly towards each other...I justifiably disagree with the whole notion so u might as well k!ll me
Horus Vs Jesus...Read up about it

Im'a extremely rational guy, and when you say you believe in gravity cause you can see how the earths size keeps a constant pull on objects to not allow them to basically float away, then say you believe the Sun (A lot bigger object (A whole lot)) is revolving around and trapped in the gravitational pull of the earth (A lot smaller object (A whole lot)) is kinda ridiculous...But its your life believe what you wanna
 7 years ago '09        #72
GREAT1NE 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 633 633
 pa_general said:
I can't believe there are people that still think like this.
Not sure about everything he said. But he's right about the difficulty of space travel (Even tho bacteria and things like that can hitch rides on objects crashing into earth), the closest star to us would take over 4yrs. at light speed to reach. So without warping space and creating worm holes some how, space is just to vast for any type of travel.


Last edited by GREAT1NE; 03-06-2011 at 11:33 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #73
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
 Nyse03 said:
Right....im an idiot for not beliving in something NO ONE has ever saw or documented right? Nasa is a big fraud company IMO...they have done nothing necessary for me here on Earth...i dont believe in Aliens...i dont believe in other Planets (or planets at all for that matter)...(Greek word for planet is planetoid which just means "wandering stars")...they are all stars...not planets...have you ever asked yourself why our so called planets are giving off their own light? planets dont do that...and anyone with a telescope can see this...if they relied on our sun for light then they would go through phases similar to our moon...yet they are constantly illuminous

The only planet in the universe is Earth...everything else is there to minister to it.

Yup i believe the sun revolves around the earth as the moon does...the sun is a lot closer to us than we think

Everyone WILL come in here and automatically bash me...like they werent small a.ss kids who couldnt even wipe their own a.sses yet when teachers were feeding us this trash...just so we can grow up with it imprinted in our brains so we fee like we're denying ourselves when we deny bogus science that WE CANT EVEN PROVE...you didnt deny those teachers back then when they didnt prove any of it to you...you just believed...thats how they got us all
damn this post fails soo harddddd
 7 years ago '04        #74
Lords 
space
space
space
$403 | Props total: 32 32
FdSOf course we're not alone u eva seen aliens in the attic? Dat movies a true story...
 7 years ago '05        #75
GoDzSoN35 
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
lol@NASA acting like they didnt already know there is evidence of aliens
 7 years ago '05        #76
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Nyse03 said:
Boxden is not thinking...NONE of you can prove the Earth revolves around the sun...NONE...yet im dumb...why am i a dumb person for not believing in something no one has proven? I think its rather smart to do so...NASA is a scam like i said...Why am i dumb for believing we are alone when nobody in the history of mankind has EVER documented an alien...looking through a High-Int telescope our so-called planets (wandering stars) look exactly like stars giving off their own light which is against what science teaches us...Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, etc. all give off their own light and dont go through phases like a light dependent rock like the moon

Bottom line is everyone chooses what they want to believe...none of you know otherwise and thats understandable...you were taught as a little child...so of course you will believe just as you believed all the other things as a child. (toothfairy, santa, etc.) Im not calling any of you ignorant because i cant prove you wrong similar to how u cant prove me wrong
let's say that Earth doesn't revolve around the sun and that we can't prove that it does

now prove that the sun revolves around Earth

your logic is f**ked, you think that just because we haven't seen it means that it's not there

if i walk into a room and don't see somebody hiding behind the couch, that doesn't mean they're not there does it?

your requirements for what you consider 'proof' don't apply to anything that you hold as 'true', atleast nothing that you've talked about in this thread

you can't prove that God exists or that The Bible is true with things that YOU have seen, you can't prove that Earth is the center of our solar system with things that YOU have seen, all you're doing is using information that other people have told you, except they don't have empirical evidence like the people we're listening to have

 GREAT1NE said:
Not sure about everything he said. But he's right about the difficulty of space travel (Even tho bacteria and things like that can hitch rides on objects crashing into earth), the closest star to us would take over 4yrs. at light speed to reach. So without warping space and creating worm holes some how, space is just to vast for any type of travel.
it's only too vast for us though

there's a possibility that these beings have discovered some way to travel that way
 03-06-2011, 02:34 PM         #77
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Right....im an idiot for not beliving in something NO ONE has ever saw or documented right? Nasa is a big fraud company IMO...they have done nothing necessary for me here on Earth...i dont believe in Aliens...i dont believe in other Planets (or planets at all for that matter)...(Greek word for planet is planetoid which just means "wandering stars")...they are all stars...not planets...have you ever asked yourself why our so called planets are giving off their own light? planets dont do that...and anyone with a telescope can see this...if they relied on our sun for light then they would go through phases similar to our moon...yet they are constantly illuminous

The only planet in the universe is Earth...everything else is there to minister to it.

Yup i believe the sun revolves around the earth as the moon does...the sun is a lot closer to us than we think

Everyone WILL come in here and automatically bash me...like they werent small a.ss kids who couldnt even wipe their own a.sses yet when teachers were feeding us this trash...just so we can grow up with it imprinted in our brains so we fee like we're denying ourselves when we deny bogus science that WE CANT EVEN PROVE...you didnt deny those teachers back then when they didnt prove any of it to you...you just believed...thats how they got us all
no way

1. Planets don't give off light, mainly stars do that.
2. Go get yourself a f**king telescope. You can see most of the planets in our solar system giving the right conditions, location, and quality of the telescope.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or really are this stupid. There is sooooooo much information that goes against everything you say
 03-06-2011, 02:56 PM         #78
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Boxden is not thinking...NONE of you can prove the Earth revolves around the sun...NONE...yet im dumb...why am i a dumb person for not believing in something no one has proven? I think its rather smart to do so...NASA is a scam like i said...Why am i dumb for believing we are alone when nobody in the history of mankind has EVER documented an alien...looking through a High-Int telescope our so-called planets (wandering stars) look exactly like stars giving off their own light which is against what science teaches us...Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, etc. all give off their own light and dont go through phases like a light dependent rock like the moon

Bottom line is everyone chooses what they want to believe...none of you know otherwise and thats understandable...you were taught as a little child...so of course you will believe just as you believed all the other things as a child. (toothfairy, santa, etc.) Im not calling any of you ignorant because i cant prove you wrong similar to how u cant prove me wrong
since these planets appear bigger and brighter in the sky at times does that just mean to you they are wandering. like the earth is in a fixed position and only they are moving. and since its all predictable(there appearances in the sky) can they not a.ssume they are on a fixed path like an orbit. then if you felt like thats true and since the moon orbits the earth how could you a.ssume the earth reacts completely different to everything around it.
 03-06-2011, 03:34 PM         #79
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Can YOU...not based on someone elses info in some agency you can never be a part of...i want YOU to personally prove it...if YOU cant...then whats wrong with me believin in otherwise...we both still here...we both still have to live and deal with this world...why is it so hard to go against people with an agenda such as NASA...atheist discredit the Most High all the time for lack of evidence even though archaeology proves the events in the Bible...yet they are fine for disbelieving...and im a dumbass? what part of the game is that?
"The Earth was flat if u went too far you would fall off
Now the Earth is round if the shape change again everybody would of start laugh
the average man can't prove of most of the things that he chooses to speak of
And still won’t research and find out the root of the truth that you seek of
Scholars teach in Universities and claim that they’re smart and cunning
Tell them find a cure when we sneeze and that’s when their nose start running"


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #80
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
avatar space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
You can't say yes or no. We don't know how far "space" goes. So... we don't know what's out there, therefore... there is no answer.

IMHO--I think there's life out there. I find it hard to believe, we're the only life in the entire cosmos.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 9
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy