Mar 5 - Evidence of aliens--NASA scientist

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
85 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 Sniggit said:
This

We be on that Ancient Alien s**t

To many planets for their not to be life. They thought the earth was flat but that didnt change the fact it was round.
Ancient Alien Theory in this b**ch! :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #42
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,051 | Props total: 4894 4894
I see rock formations
 7 years ago '05        #43
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Freemind said:
I just don't understand how hard it is to grasp that perhaps we aren't alone in this universe.

Its such a space.... and earth isn't even a peice of dust in compairison.

I feel its impossible that we are alone.
 7 years ago '08        #44
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
 Nyse03 said:
Right....im an idiot for not beliving in something NO ONE has ever saw or documented right? Nasa is a big fraud company IMO...they have done nothing necessary for me here on Earth...i dont believe in Aliens...i dont believe in other Planets (or planets at all for that matter)...(Greek word for planet is planetoid which just means "wandering stars")...they are all stars...not planets...have you ever asked yourself why our so called planets are giving off their own light? planets dont do that...and anyone with a telescope can see this...if they relied on our sun for light then they would go through phases similar to our moon...yet they are constantly illuminous

The only planet in the universe is Earth...everything else is there to minister to it.

Yup i believe the sun revolves around the earth as the moon does...the sun is a lot closer to us than we think

Everyone WILL come in here and automatically bash me...like they werent small a.ss kids who couldnt even wipe their own a.sses yet when teachers were feeding us this trash...just so we can grow up with it imprinted in our brains so we fee like we're denying ourselves when we deny bogus science that WE CANT EVEN PROVE...you didnt deny those teachers back then when they didnt prove any of it to you...you just believed...thats how they got us all
This the dumbest s**t i heard all month !!!! congratulations .......ol' dumb a.ss n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #45
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
cmon...

astonishingly enormous will be an understatement on telling someone the size of the universe

of course theres life outside of earth...
 03-06-2011, 02:05 AM         #46
Infamous B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fake ufo's on the chessboard
 7 years ago '04        #47
lment 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,040 | Props total: 66 66
the motherfu*king sky is a motherfu*king setup from the motherfu*king zionists to control the motherfu*king people #illumninati
 03-06-2011, 02:18 AM         #48
Niruggg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

ya'll n*ggas live long and prosper
 03-06-2011, 02:58 AM         #49
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DMX4lyfe said:
the way i see it is.. look on planet earth alone how many different species are living, all different and unique to the other. who says that aint possible out there in space.

personally dont believe there is a set of laws that need to be met for life to form out there in the cosmos, maybe they threw the rule book out in to the dustbin and made there own rules up!
we developed how we developed because of the conditions that we had to work with. I just don't understand how our most brilliant scientists can't fathom that life may have evolved differently on other planets with different conditions than Earth. wtf is wrong with humanity???
 7 years ago '08        #50
wru425 61 heat pts61
space
space
$22,297 | Props total: 5436 5436
 Brainwave said:
I think my girl friend is an alien no joke.
that pus*y is outta this world no lie bro
 7 years ago '05        #51
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
i think its possible.
i dont think they are here and fly around watching us in UFOs.
i think that most UFOs are really aircrafts the government hasnt told us about yet.
if not just complete hoax depending on which videos it is.
 7 years ago '04        #52
bony 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,364 | Props total: 322 322
we all know there are, more than likely, at least microbes out there... enough with the bulls**t and show us actual beings already
 7 years ago '06        #53
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
It's nice to see someone posting something interesting and worthwhile on this site for once instead of Charlie Sheen and Nikki Minaj articles from TMZ
 7 years ago '06        #54
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
This is amazing news.
 7 years ago '04        #55
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,580 | Props total: 5278 5278
 lment said:
the motherfu*king sky is a motherfu*king setup from the motherfu*king zionists to control the motherfu*king people #illumninati
n*gga this aint no game like the sims.
 03-06-2011, 08:31 AM         #56
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Right....im an idiot for not beliving in something NO ONE has ever saw or documented right? Nasa is a big fraud company IMO...they have done nothing necessary for me here on Earth...i dont believe in Aliens...i dont believe in other Planets (or planets at all for that matter)...(Greek word for planet is planetoid which just means "wandering stars")...they are all stars...not planets...have you ever asked yourself why our so called planets are giving off their own light? planets dont do that...and anyone with a telescope can see this...if they relied on our sun for light then they would go through phases similar to our moon...yet they are constantly illuminous

The only planet in the universe is Earth...everything else is there to minister to it.

Yup i believe the sun revolves around the earth as the moon does...the sun is a lot closer to us than we think

Everyone WILL come in here and automatically bash me...like they werent small a.ss kids who couldnt even wipe their own a.sses yet when teachers were feeding us this trash...just so we can grow up with it imprinted in our brains so we fee like we're denying ourselves when we deny bogus science that WE CANT EVEN PROVE...you didnt deny those teachers back then when they didnt prove any of it to you...you just believed...thats how they got us all
Dude earth gives off its own light as well you dummy!!! and your right NASA is a fraud for covering up evidence to link to Aliens being to existence. you must be going through something right now to really believe we are alone on our own planet. Aliens been around for years just cause we cant see them doesn't mean they doesn't exist like dude said creatures on this planets are aliens in its own way. You can say Evolution etc but we needed help to adapt and change to the people we are today. When s**t comes out piece by piece I want to see all the non-believers in one thread talking ish about something not being real...
 03-06-2011, 08:34 AM         #57
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Endo said:
You're an idiot because you believe that out of a billion earth-like planets (yes PLANETS) in the universe that we are the only intelligent life form. Especially when there have been countless witnesses and reports of alien activity (believe it or not)

I hope you're not serious with this response. If so, you're just another boxden conspiracy theorist with too much time on his hands. Everything does not revolve around the earth. Nasa is not 'EVIL' and there ARE other planets in the universe. You know.... rocks that do NOT emit light.....

and actually there are planets in our own solar system that don't produce light. Pluto?

that's the problem with people on boxden. They never actually take time to research or know anything for themselves. But they just regurgitate gibberish that some other loser conspiracy theorist told them. You can't prove your theories any more than I can prove mine, the only difference is, I have science to back me up.
:applause::applause::iagree:
 03-06-2011, 08:36 AM         #58
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MO CITY TX said:
This the dumbest s**t i heard all month !!!! congratulations .......ol' dumb a.ss n*gga
:laughing0::laughing0::laughing0: I was thinking the samething
 7 years ago '04        #59
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 slap73 said:
Dude earth gives off its own light as well you dummy!!! and your right NASA is a fraud for covering up evidence to link to Aliens being to existence. you must be going through something right now to really believe we are alone on our own planet. Aliens been around for years just cause we cant see them doesn't mean they doesn't exist like dude said creatures on this planets are aliens in its own way. You can say Evolution etc but we needed help to adapt and change to the people we are today. When s**t comes out piece by piece I want to see all the non-believers in one thread talking ish about something not being real...
Earth does not give off its own light. Not in the visible spectrum, at least.
 7 years ago '04        #60
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 11 11
 slap73 said:

stop it. couldn't read after that part
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy