Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
Panasonic 82 heat pts82
space
space
$5,677 | Props total: 1462 1462
i like news like this, thanks
 7 years ago '04        #22
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,572 | Props total: 5243 5243
 Kontrast0 said:
so what if we evolved from this alien bacteria millions of years ago
or maybe this bacteria was on an asteroid that hit the earth billions and billions of years ago. Just saying.
 7 years ago '06        #23
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68

[pic - click to view]

But, i'm pretty sure aliens exist. I always have believed so, always will. And it's stupid to think that they don't.
 7 years ago '05        #24
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 DJ Endo said:

[pic - click to view]

But, i'm pretty sure aliens exist. I always have believed so, always will. And it's stupid to think that they don't.
Right....im an idiot for not beliving in something NO ONE has ever saw or documented right? Nasa is a big fraud company IMO...they have done nothing necessary for me here on Earth...i dont believe in Aliens...i dont believe in other Planets (or planets at all for that matter)...(Greek word for planet is planetoid which just means "wandering stars")...they are all stars...not planets...have you ever asked yourself why our so called planets are giving off their own light? planets dont do that...and anyone with a telescope can see this...if they relied on our sun for light then they would go through phases similar to our moon...yet they are constantly illuminous

The only planet in the universe is Earth...everything else is there to minister to it.

Yup i believe the sun revolves around the earth as the moon does...the sun is a lot closer to us than we think

Everyone WILL come in here and automatically bash me...like they werent small a.ss kids who couldnt even wipe their own a.sses yet when teachers were feeding us this trash...just so we can grow up with it imprinted in our brains so we fee like we're denying ourselves when we deny bogus science that WE CANT EVEN PROVE...you didnt deny those teachers back then when they didnt prove any of it to you...you just believed...thats how they got us all
 7 years ago '05        #25
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
Just strolling on YouTube and happened to come across this video

[video - click to view]

03-05-2011, 06:45 PM         #26
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I do believe in life existing elsewhere in the universe, but what really are the chances of them being more advanced than us (even if they've existed for millions of years)?

There are millions of species on this planet alone and we humans are far and above smarter than any of them. Then again, other planets would probably sustain just as many different species so who knows.
 7 years ago '04        #27
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Nyse03 said:
Right....im an idiot for not beliving in something NO ONE has ever saw or documented right? Nasa is a big fraud company IMO...they have done nothing necessary for me here on Earth...i dont believe in Aliens...i dont believe in other Planets (or planets at all for that matter)...(Greek word for planet is planetoid which just means "wandering stars")...they are all stars...not planets...have you ever asked yourself why our so called planets are giving off their own light? planets dont do that...and anyone with a telescope can see this...if they relied on our sun for light then they would go through phases similar to our moon...yet they are constantly illuminous

The only planet in the universe is Earth...everything else is there to minister to it.

Yup i believe the sun revolves around the earth as the moon does...the sun is a lot closer to us than we think

Everyone WILL come in here and automatically bash me...like they werent small a.ss kids who couldnt even wipe their own a.sses yet when teachers were feeding us this trash...just so we can grow up with it imprinted in our brains so we fee like we're denying ourselves when we deny bogus science that WE CANT EVEN PROVE...you didnt deny those teachers back then when they didnt prove any of it to you...you just believed...thats how they got us all
There's a whole mess of crazy ignorance going on here, but I want to point out that half of the moon is constantly illuminated by the sun (except during lunar eclipses). The phases of the moon are just a matter of perspective. Even during a new moon, the sun is illuminating half of the moon, we just can't see that half from Earth. The planets as well are illuminated by the sun. They don't produce their own light.

Last edited by HHS; 03-05-2011 at 06:56 PM..
 03-05-2011, 07:13 PM         #28
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:

Holy s**t I really hope your just trolling

On topic: I doubt anyone actually read the damn article, its talking about finding bacterial life, which isn't a new discovery.
 03-05-2011, 07:17 PM         #29
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MumblesDaHumble said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #30
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Holy s**t I really hope your just trolling

On topic: I doubt anyone actually read the damn article, its talking about finding bacterial life, which isn't a new discovery.
Like i said before...i have no reason to believe in Heliocentrism...neither do you...you only believe it because you want to honestly...and of course because you were only a child when they introduced it to you...so you never really had a chance to oppose
 7 years ago '04        #31
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
 Nyse03 said:
Like i said before...i have no reason to believe in Heliocentrism...neither do you...you only believe it because you want to honestly...and of course because you were only a child when they introduced it to you...so you never really had a chance to oppose
Or we believe it because it has been proven, and the evidence and logic behind it is easy to access and examine.
 7 years ago '05        #32
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 pootysmack said:
whats hard to grasp is these other species being highly advanced to the point that they are able to do space travel at the speed of light to get to our solar system.
that's not hard to grasp at all....

it's extremely arrogant to think that we're the smartest, most technologically advanced beings in the entire universe

what's hard to grasp though is that these beings have harnessed inter-galactic, or even inter-planetary, potentially hundreds/thousands/millions of years ago, and all they do is fly around in the sky or sometimes slaughter a cow or take a person and bring them back or leave some marks in a corn field?

that's the part that doesn't make sense...

EDIT: hold on, dude is really preaching geocentricism?

Last edited by daliff89; 03-05-2011 at 07:51 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #33
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
 HHS said:
Or we believe it because it has been proven, and the evidence and logic behind it is easy to access and examine.
I beg to differ...but that's fine
 7 years ago '05        #34
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,458 | Props total: 7102 7102
 deziking said:
or maybe this bacteria was on an asteroid that hit the earth billions and billions of years ago. Just saying.
Thats pretty much exactly what he meant, bro.
 7 years ago '05        #35
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,458 | Props total: 7102 7102

This idiot just said the Earth is the only planet in the universe.

7 years ago '04        #36
Woody 
space
space
space
$4,079 | Props total: 32 32

[video - click to view]

....DUH there's other s**t out there.
 7 years ago '09        #37
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
I think my girl friend is an alien no joke.
 7 years ago '07        #38
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,551 | Props total: 70191 70191
 Hovi Bryant said:
I need to see to believe.
i say the same about "god" all the time!!!

*startsreligionwarsonbx*
 7 years ago '06        #39
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18878 18878
lol, get ready for disclosure mug f**kas!!!
 7 years ago '06        #40
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 Nyse03 said:

You're an idiot because you believe that out of a billion earth-like planets (yes PLANETS) in the universe that we are the only intelligent life form. Especially when there have been countless witnesses and reports of alien activity (believe it or not)

I hope you're not serious with this response. If so, you're just another boxden conspiracy theorist with too much time on his hands. Everything does not revolve around the earth. Nasa is not 'EVIL' and there ARE other planets in the universe. You know.... rocks that do NOT emit light.....

and actually there are planets in our own solar system that don't produce light. Pluto?

that's the problem with people on boxden. They never actually take time to research or know anything for themselves. But they just regurgitate gibberish that some other loser conspiracy theorist told them. You can't prove your theories any more than I can prove mine, the only difference is, I have science to back me up.

Last edited by DJ Endo; 03-06-2011 at 01:31 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
61 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
107 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy