The OFFICIAL Battle for the ACC Reg Championship (#4 Duke @ #13 UNC)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2011, 12:21 PM         #261
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
Honestly there isnt much diff from a 1 and 2 seed. Duke can still get a 1 seed despite losing that game.

Every game Duke lost this season was a MUST win game for the other team, not tryna downplay anything. Hell yea I want them to beat UNC, but it was a must win game for UNC
Other than it being the Duke game.. and trying to get revenge for last year i dont see how we needed it.. we're already a tourny team.. most experts had us in the low 2 high 3 seed.. only thing that game did imo was get us a 2.. barring a horrible loss in first round of ACCT.. but i dont think duke is a 1 seed..but they will get it.
 7 years ago '10        #262
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,129 | Props total: 15628 15628
 Lowkey18 said:
Other than it being the Duke game.. and trying to get revenge for last year i dont see how we needed it.. we're already a tourny team.. most experts had us in the low 2 high 3 seed.. only thing that game did imo was get us a 2.. barring a horrible loss in first round of ACCT.. but i dont think duke is a 1 seed..but they will get it.
The last number 1 seed is between Duke and Notre Dame. If Duke was to lose in the ACC championship they will not get the number one. Depending on how Notre Dame does in their tourney next on the list wld prolly be Texas, UNC, and Purdue. Since the commmittee doesnt look at conference strength as much as how teams are playing UNC could likely get a number 1 seed with a win of the ACC tourney
 03-07-2011, 12:30 PM         #263
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
The last number 1 seed is between Duke and Notre Dame. If Duke was to lose in the ACC championship they will not get the number one. Depending on how Notre Dame does in their tourney next on the list wld prolly be Texas, UNC, and Purdue. Since the commmittee doesnt look at conference strength as much as how teams are playing UNC could likely get a number 1 seed with a win of the ACC tourney
i think ND str8 out should have it over you right now...no hate either.. their body of work speaks for itself.. but i strongly believe you end up getting it..
 7 years ago '10        #264
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
i think ND str8 out should have it over you right now...no hate either.. their body of work speaks for itself.. but i strongly believe you end up getting it..
i agree
 7 years ago '04        #265
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 kmstokes said:
Do you think Dawkins transfers? I'm hearing a lot of rumbling about this
n*gga probably 'Damn, if I stay at Duke I'm just going to jack up 3s for 4 years and go play in Serbia'
 7 years ago '10        #266
space
space
 kmstokes said:
Do you think Dawkins transfers? I'm hearing a lot of rumbling about this
i honestly wouldnt b surprised, sometimes i wonder if him and coach K have clashes. With the recruits we got comin n and Curry steppin up, I dont see how he will get any more playing time unless he picks up his level of play
 03-07-2011, 01:50 PM         #267
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at trying to justify storming the court
 03-07-2011, 01:53 PM         #268
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dawkins seems like a very lazy player, but IDK since I dont watch him practice. The kid obv. hasnt worked on ball handling or defense. He plays defense in spurts and stands around on the offensive end of the court. Talent wise Dawkins might be the most talented on the court, but he's gonna have to develop his dribbling skills if he's gonna get better over the next 2 yrs. I think Irving upped his avg when was playing allowing Dawkins wide open looks.

Last edited by ThugLuv5450; 03-07-2011 at 01:57 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #269
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
no excuse for storming that court we are Carolina. act like we're Carolina. i understand the arguements and can kinda see the points, but...

2 championships in the last 6 years = stay your a.ss off the court unless you're unranked and beat a high ranked team.

it's not like it was a shocker anyways. most people picked us to win
 7 years ago '04        #270
uncfan888 5 heat pts
space
space
$17,711 | Props total: 15 15
up to #6 in the rankings! we win this tourney and get some help from ND and BYU and we're comin for that #1 spot never thought i'd be able to say that
 03-07-2011, 03:03 PM         #271
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
at trying to justify storming the court
at bringing up the rushing of the court to cover up the beating.
 7 years ago '05        #272
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Yeah I think dudes just trying to lessen the Victory...So what they stormed the Court...It was a great win....They won the ACC Title...and beat the rival that everybody hates at Carolina...Y'all can act like that didn't have no part to do with it but I'm sure Duke would have did the same thing if they had to go through the NIT last year and lost mad players...
 7 years ago '07        #273
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 lboog1423 said:
Ive been sayin this all season. If it was for Mr Smith Duke would b a.ss cheeks. I wish Curry would play everygame like its UNC. Duke has to get some type of production from our bigs to have any success goin further. They cant keep jackin and missing threes expecting to win
That's yall MO. Live and die by the 3.
 7 years ago '07        #274
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Yeah I think dudes just trying to lessen the Victory...So what they stormed the Court...It was a great win....They won the ACC Title...and beat the rival that everybody hates at Carolina...Y'all can act like that didn't have no part to do with it but I'm sure Duke would have did the same thing if they had to go through the NIT last year and lost mad players...
Naw, Duke doesn't storm the court. I may not like Duke but I respect them for that.
 7 years ago '05        #275
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
I cant wait for Craft to shut Singler's s**t down in April

Last edited by TheInevitable24; 03-07-2011 at 03:48 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #276
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 TheInevitable24 said:
I cant wait for Craft to shut Singler's s**t down in April
How is that gonna happen? They won't play each other . OSU will probably go further than Duke.
 7 years ago '05        #277
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
i dont know there just the team im hoping to get in the final four or the ship thas why i said april
 03-07-2011, 03:49 PM         #278
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Naw, Duke doesn't storm the court. I may not like Duke but I respect them for that.
but these are college kids.. to go through all that and then come out on top of duke.. we were almost DEAD last last year in the ACC... now were first and beat duke @ home.. i mean it comes down to whether or not people like that.. you guys can simple frown on it but the bottom line is these kids after taking all that trash talk from everyone last year turned it around and are now ACC reg season champs.. which is funny because duke fans talk s**t when we suck.. but the min we actually win and are reg season champs over them they have to look for something negative in this.. the court storming.. not to mention COUNTLESS "we didnt have kyrie" excuses.
 7 years ago '07        #279
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
but these are college kids.. to go through all that and then come out on top of duke.. we were almost DEAD last last year in the ACC... now were first and beat duke @ home.. i mean it comes down to whether or not people like that.. you guys can simple frown on it but the bottom line is these kids after taking all that trash talk from everyone last year turned it around and are now ACC reg season champs.. which is funny because duke fans talk s**t when we suck.. but the min we actually win and are reg season champs over them they have to look for something negative in this.. the court storming.. not to mention COUNTLESS "we didnt have kyrie" excuses.
I mean I'm off it but really it would've been better if they were like "well we knew we would win" .
 7 years ago '10        #280
space
space
 Majestic_GMMB said:
IM a loyal Duke fan and I watch every game every yr. And like i said earlier only time i remeber them stormin the court was on a buzzer beater against Va Tech. I will b the first to prop UNC on the win. Im not one to make excuses or try to downplay the win, bc honestly in this rivarly they r all big wins....Wit that said Duke prolly even more than UNC has had the court stormed more than any other team in the ACC in reecent years :lachen001:. I expect that s**t from the FSU's, Va Tech's, and Terp's etc...I nvr would have thought it would have been UNC. I could care less, but it just surprised me thas all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy