The OFFICIAL Battle for the ACC Reg Championship (#4 Duke @ #13 UNC)

most viewed right now
 122
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 118
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
160 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 113
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
124 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-06-2011, 02:33 PM         #241
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
can i ask the UNC fans on here a quick question. no hate here at all, but i got some of my UNC fan homeboys tryna justify them n*ggas rushing the court last night. IMO thas some s**t id expect from any other ACC school, but not UNC.
normally i would say no.. BUT.. after that beat dopwn last year.. NIT last year.. horrible season last year.. wear twins leaving..graves dismissed..open to this year bad.. LD2 leaving... and then the debacle of the Cameron game.. ON top of this was only the 5th time in history it came down to this game for the ACC title game.. i can understand them rushing the court.. any other time.. nah.. but last night i can understand.
 7 years ago '06        #242
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,030 | Props total: 2057 2057
 Lowkey18 said:
normally i would say no.. BUT.. after that beat dopwn last year.. NIT last year.. horrible season last year.. wear twins leaving..graves dismissed..open to this year bad.. LD2 leaving... and then the debacle of the Cameron game.. ON top of this was only the 5th time in history it came down to this game for the ACC title game.. i can understand them rushing the court.. any other time.. nah.. but last night i can understand.

Not to mention Reggie Bullock being out for the season.




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 7 years ago '10        #243
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,267 | Props total: 18856 18856
 Lowkey18 said:
normally i would say no.. BUT.. after that beat dopwn last year.. NIT last year.. horrible season last year.. wear twins leaving..graves dismissed..open to this year bad.. LD2 leaving... and then the debacle of the Cameron game.. ON top of this was only the 5th time in history it came down to this game for the ACC title game.. i can understand them rushing the court.. any other time.. nah.. but last night i can understand.
idk. I guess Im more of the "act like u've been there before" type.
 7 years ago '06        #244
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,030 | Props total: 2057 2057
 lboog1423 said:
idk. I guess Im more of the "act like u've been there before" type.
I agree, just know it was probably more to it than just beating Duke.




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 7 years ago '05        #245
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
 uncfan888 said:
nah, just been crazy busy. work took off. how you been?

shouts to bassy, majestic, thugluv, and even zerk
Homie WTF is up....PANTHERS NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONSHIP f**k the haters we taking over...
 7 years ago '05        #246
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,239 | Props total: 230 230
 uncfan888 said:
damn I haven't been on here in a while... but good game last night, Duke is soft as tissue paper in the middle. Good to see that everyone still hates Javon.

Hope we meet up again in the ACC finals
 03-06-2011, 06:08 PM         #247
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
idk. I guess Im more of the "act like u've been there before" type.
But they havent.. all of them with exception of i think zeller n watts hqve never been on a wiining team... they were all in the NIT
 7 years ago '04        #248
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 lboog1423 said:
can i ask the UNC fans on here a quick question. no hate here at all, but i got some of my UNC fan homeboys tryna justify them n*ggas rushing the court last night. IMO thas some s**t id expect from any other ACC school, but not UNC.
It's more so redemption after that terrible year we had last year. We done came a long a.ss way man.
 03-07-2011, 08:39 AM         #249
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unc played 2 halves against Duke unlike the first game...Them slow starts are gonna bite Duke in the a.ss come NCAAT time..As much as I like Dawkins, the kid might as well transfer. He's become to predictable on the court and makes himself to easy to guard.
 03-07-2011, 08:41 AM         #250
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lowkey18 said:
But they havent.. all of them with exception of i think zeller n watts hqve never been on a wiining team... they were all in the NIT
What he means is as a program you've BEEN THERE...Your head coach won a championship 2 yrs ago...I could less if Unc storms the court. It obv means its a bigger win for unc to beat Duke...then Duke to beat unc
 7 years ago '10        #252
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,267 | Props total: 18856 18856
 ThugLuv5450 said:
What he means is as a program you've BEEN THERE...Your head coach won a championship 2 yrs ago...I could less if Unc storms the court. It obv means its a bigger win for unc to beat Duke...then Duke to beat unc
^^^This


 P. Dedos said:
hmmm werent u on a long a.ss winning streak against UNC


do yall remember when yall finally beat UNC after the Habsbourgh years how u felt? its the same.. they went on a long a.ss run on you and now uve gone on a run on them
honestly UNC fans were the only people who gave a damn abt Hansborough nvr losing in Cameron. There would have been plenty of Duke players to do the same, but left early. That s**t is irrelevant. I dont know any Duke fans who were rejoicing when we beat them after he left. We had beaten UNC when he was there just not in Cameron

Only time I can rememember Duke rushing the court was beating Va-Tech on a last second buzzer beater, dnt remember the year, but that is understandable
 7 years ago '10        #253
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,267 | Props total: 18856 18856
 bassy said:

[pic - click to view]

yep thats the game.
 03-07-2011, 10:31 AM         #254
ThugLuv5450  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This wk Duke has a chance to repeat as Acc champs but someone besides Nolan has to come to the game...This Singler slump is hitting Duke in the mouth hard...I dont know what to predict this wk in the tourny.
 7 years ago '04        #255
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 806 806
Singler has nightmares when he faces someone just as tall as he is

he's only any good because he's old for college these days and presents a length matchup problem for most college players

dude is so overrated...just another duke hype creation
 7 years ago '06        #256
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,030 | Props total: 2057 2057
 ThugLuv5450 said:
Unc played 2 halves against Duke unlike the first game...Them slow starts are gonna bite Duke in the a.ss come NCAAT time..As much as I like Dawkins, the kid might as well transfer. He's become to predictable on the court and makes himself to easy to guard.

Do you think Dawkins transfers? I'm hearing a lot of rumbling about this




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 7 years ago '10        #257
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,267 | Props total: 18856 18856
 ThugLuv5450 said:
This wk Duke has a chance to repeat as Acc champs but someone besides Nolan has to come to the game...This Singler slump is hitting Duke in the mouth hard...I dont know what to predict this wk in the tourny.


Ive been sayin this all season. If it was for Mr Smith Duke would b a.ss cheeks. I wish Curry would play everygame like its UNC. Duke has to get some type of production from our bigs to have any success goin further. They cant keep jackin and missing threes expecting to win





 Liquid-Science said:
Singler has nightmares when he faces someone just as tall as he is

he's only any good because he's old for college these days and presents a length matchup problem for most college players

dude is so overrated...just another duke hype creation
120+ wins at Duke, Natl title, 5th all time scoring in Duke history, 7th all time rebounding....far from hype creation
 03-07-2011, 11:15 AM         #258
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThugLuv5450 said:
What he means is as a program you've BEEN THERE...Your head coach won a championship 2 yrs ago...I could less if Unc storms the court. It obv means its a bigger win for unc to beat Duke...then Duke to beat unc
stupid statement.. dont try to downplay anything with they need it more than we do type s**t.. if anything duke needed this win to help them with the 1 seed..


also sure the program has been there.. but we went from finishing almost last in the acc last year.. and getting DRILLED at home by duke last year to beating you guys at hoome 1 year later for the outright ACC reg season title.. that itself should justify something.. but i guess "standards" are just different with teams..


Last edited by @RG3; 03-07-2011 at 11:18 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #259
kmstokes 
space
avatar space
space
$11,030 | Props total: 2057 2057
 Lowkey18 said:
stupid statement.. dont try to downplay anything with they need it more than we do type s**t.. if anything duke needed this win to help them with the 1 seed..

These guys think they stormed; just because they beat Duke.




  3 - 0 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 114 (+3) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 88-54, Rank #34 | Aug 16: 724-310, Rank #13 | Aug 15: 932-380, Rank #14 | Aug 14: 717-345, Rank #11 | Aug 13: 355-198, Rank #9 | Aug 12: 829-367, Rank #2 | Aug 11: 1617-815, Rank #3 | Aug 10: 521-236, Rank #21 *
 7 years ago '10        #260
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
avatar space
space
$35,267 | Props total: 18856 18856
 Lowkey18 said:
stupid statement.. dont try to downplay anything with they need it more than we do type s**t.. if anything duke needed this win to help them with the 1 seed..
Honestly there isnt much diff from a 1 and 2 seed. Duke can still get a 1 seed despite losing that game.

Every game Duke lost this season was a MUST win game for the other team, not tryna downplay anything. Hell yea I want them to beat UNC, but it was a must win game for UNC
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
38 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy