Wiz Mad Because Wayne Didn't Acknowledge Him On ESPN :SMFH:

most viewed right now
 67
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NBA Did LeBron just have 46-11-9(-3)? :mjwtf:
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
ImageOfTruth 
space
avatar space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Naw it more shows a weakness on Wayne's part if he can't acknowledge a young act like Khalifa.

What's he got to be insecure or competitive about, dude is a veteran in the game and has millions of records sold.
 7 years ago '09        #102
AI34Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
f**k that n*gga. he mad 'cause wayne aint show him some love or some s**t? i bet that n*gga wont make another hit like that piece of s**t black and yellow.
 7 years ago '10        #103
Shhon 863 heat pts863
space
avatar space
space
$19,655 | Props total: 24511 24511

[video - click to view]

 03-05-2011, 06:01 PM         #104
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Naw it more shows a weakness on Wayne's part if he can't acknowledge a young act like Khalifa.

What's he got to be insecure or competitive about, dude is a veteran in the game and has millions of records sold.
lil wayne been insecure... he is afraid to be himself... lol @yall trying to say weezy didn't know who wiz was at the time..
 7 years ago '08        #105
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,475 | Props total: 3475 3475
n*gga obvs. this n*gga knows its wiz song
come on
that was some lil shady s**t and it probably was due to the Tyga situation
wiz kept it real tho
 7 years ago '08        #106
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,475 | Props total: 3475 3475
wait
you n*ggas are stupid.
you think wayne is the one who came up with this weed rap s**t?
just shows how little you n*ggas know.
wiz and wayne are on that drug rap s**t, camo/jordan shorts for one reason only

[pic - click to view]



so stop with that wiz jockin wayne s**t
wayne stole curren$y whole swag
then curren$y was workin with wiz alot
thats the connection
 7 years ago '04        #107
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$26,930 | Props total: 5768 5768
 beatjunkie said:
yo for real this n*gga Wiz Khalifa is feelin himself way too much lately...

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #108
huslah247 
space
avatar space
space
$61 | Props total: 0 0
I'm a die hard Steeler fan and I dont doubt that Wayne is a Packer fan, but what I dont understand is why did it take him til the week before the super bowl to release that track? If he was a REAL fan, that track should have done right after Wiz dropped his. Seems to me, Wayne might of had doubts about his team during their playoff run
 03-05-2011, 06:46 PM         #109
coolb07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Player 1 said:
rappers r cry babies
 7 years ago '06        #110
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,332 | Props total: 99 99
 Imagin3 said:
wait
you n*ggas are stupid.
you think wayne is the one who came up with this weed rap s**t?
just shows how little you n*ggas know.
wiz and wayne are on that drug rap s**t, camo/jordan shorts for one reason only

[pic - click to view]



so stop with that wiz jockin wayne s**t
wayne stole curren$y whole swag
then curren$y was workin with wiz alot
thats the connection
N!gg@ where u from say'n some dumb @$$ $h!t like dat? Were u even aware of Currency when he was a No Limit Soulja?
 7 years ago '07        #111
varun313 
space
space
space
$3,650 | Props total: 1516 1516
honestly that black and yellow song is really annoying now man Im like fuuck this beat gives me a headache when i hear them bells hahaha I wont like I use to like it before it blew the f**k up and now its just overplayed but i guess its like that with any song you like. It kinda ruins the value of the song if its just played over and over again.

I think more people know about the song black and yellow than actually wiz khalifa haahahaha
 03-05-2011, 07:00 PM         #112
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
n*gga obvs. this n*gga knows its wiz song
come on
that was some lil shady s**t and it probably was due to the Tyga situation
wiz kept it real tho
 7 years ago '10        #113
LEE OH 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$707 | Props total: 83 83

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #114
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,033 | Props total: 243 243
 huslah247 said:
I'm a die hard Steeler fan and I dont doubt that Wayne is a Packer fan, but what I dont understand is why did it take him til the week before the super bowl to release that track? If he was a REAL fan, that track should have done right after Wiz dropped his. Seems to me, Wayne might of had doubts about his team during their playoff run
Cause Wayne was smart he had to be totally accurate with his song and he was dead on with it the packers won Aaron Rogers won MVP etc......and plus nobody really does a song about there favorite team unless the team is contending for a championship wiz got lucky with his song being out way before the playoffs even started good for him but to be mad about some s**t like that is crazy sounds to me like he was looking for Wayne to promote his a.ss on ESPN c'mon son u ain't on YMCMB it ain't happenin MAKE ANOTHER HIT PLZ
 03-05-2011, 09:25 PM         #115
mrmondayniight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedHead said:
i don't even like wiz like that... but i feel like dude tried his hardest to get a ft from lil wayne.. i remember when he use to be on ustream heavy and he would ask lil twist to tell lil wayne this n that.

it's not like wiz ain't been reaching out to the ym camp but it look like since wiz blew up all of sudden drake want wiz to go on tour with him.. weezy/tyga want to jump on his song.. but at first they wouldn't give dude a chance.. wiz have every right to feel the way he feel.

wiz got a buzz going without anybody help... he really did this shyt on his on.. he prob tried to get a beat from kanye and he shytted on him...
Beat me to it. I feel wiz is reaching a lil, but Wayne did play with him that "the steelers song" quote. He knew who song it was.
 03-05-2011, 10:14 PM         #116
Powerager  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh wiz stopped writing now too 7:09

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '11        #117
imagnacarta 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$154 | Props total: 2 2
childish
 03-06-2011, 07:22 AM         #118
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
real talk.....i only heard of this dude because of spitta and his black & yellow track....wayne didnt acknowledge this dude cuz he's mad moist and his sensitivity shows that....
 7 years ago '05        #119
Black Moses 
space
avatar space
space
$1,541 | Props total: 408 408
i like how the thread title says Wiz is mad. I read the article and he didn't sound mad to me, just a lil salty though. Both these n*ggas gettin money so who gives a s**t. Yall n*ggas on here are like gossip girls.
 03-06-2011, 09:05 AM         #120
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
real talk.....i only heard of this dude because of spitta and his black & yellow track....wayne didnt acknowledge this dude cuz he's mad moist and his sensitivity shows that....
n*gga thats how i knw who he was too
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
FAMILY GUY × "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
185 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside She Paints ...
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
14 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
I will marry this woman for real.
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
SC Football legend Ronaldinho to marry two women at the same time
61 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy