Wiz Mad Because Wayne Didn't Acknowledge Him On ESPN :SMFH:

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Haha Damn! ya n*ggas is savages! All ya n*ggas had wiz c*ck n ya mouths before he came up...now he blew up a little ya trashin him sayin his style bitten...I feel wiz tho...Wayne got out, remixes HIS song and gets wild attention off it. On ESPN n da whole s**t and can't even say it was Wiz's song when asked about it...you can tell he ain't mad but I see why he would mention it...
 03-05-2011, 09:39 AM         #42
flex001  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #43
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Powerager said:
Wiz def stole the camo shorts gimmick from wayne tho. Before wayne went to jail that was all he was rocking.
Forreal, I remember Wayne was the only n*gga doing that ever since the "I'm so Paid" video. And I remember he was pushing for it hard whenever he went to the BET awards with Supras on, that was the ONLY thing he wore to his going away tour.

I went buy some of my own, and n*ggas were hating. Now the same n*ggas are wearing camo shorts talking bout, "We been on that."
 7 years ago '05        #44
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
He needs to hit up Youtube and check out all of Wayne's other interviews where he talks about "Green And Yellow" .... he ALWAYS acknowledges Wiz.

Also what was the shot Wiz threw at Tyga? I didn't catch that.
 7 years ago '08        #45
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
3 pages of b**chassness

the f**k are ya'll arguing about camo shorts 11am for?
 03-05-2011, 10:18 AM         #46
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know why he is salty because he's clearly getting his exposure!!!!...i mean my family is from the bahamas and the black and yellow even knockin over there!!!!....but then again wayne has all of the bahamians saying green and yellow...but i think thats where the bitterness come in because he cant to a interview where someone dont ask him about wayne green and yellow...its like people are recognizing the songs as its wayne's lol just like when mike jones came out with the song mr. jones but then wayne switched it and called it "ride for my n*ggas" and nobody even recognized mike jones s**t anymore...so i guess thats who wiz feels!!!

03-05-2011, 10:20 AM         #47
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arson said:
3 pages of b**chassness

the f**k are ya'll arguing about camo shorts 11am for?

lmfaoooo mann i was surprised because when i post the thread lastnight everyone was on topic and i took my a.ss to sleep...but when i woke up?...mann everything was "Camo Shorts" i was like what the f**k? dont tell me someone changed my f**kin topic....
 03-05-2011, 10:21 AM         #48
Powerager  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Curb said:
Forreal, I remember Wayne was the only n*gga doing that ever since the "I'm so Paid" video. And I remember he was pushing for it hard whenever he went to the BET awards with Supras on, that was the ONLY thing he wore to his going away tour.

I went buy some of my own, and n*ggas were hating. Now the same n*ggas are wearing camo shorts talking bout, "We been on that."
EXACTLY! n*ggas can't see that s**t.

2 Pistolz said:

Also what was the shot Wiz threw at Tyga? I didn't catch that.

[video - click to view]

Look how tyga's dressed and what he says at 0:30

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Powerager; 03-05-2011 at 10:27 AM..
 03-05-2011, 10:24 AM         #49
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well since this thread is now a fashion thread

"camo shorts and bubble kush" - Wayne(I'm Single)
 03-05-2011, 10:25 AM         #50
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BIG GHOSTFACE was right. n*ggas is soft and delicate like corsages on prom night.
 03-05-2011, 10:35 AM         #51
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:

Wayne says, "Body marked up like a subway in Harlem, call him Weezy F Baby" at 2:37.

Wiz bites that same line at 1:58. "I'm the one they call young. Body marked up like a subway in Harlem.

Got em
 03-05-2011, 10:43 AM         #52
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lbs3663 said:
Who mentioned bank head and didn't say my name
[pic - click to view]

/closethread
 7 years ago '04        #53
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3163 3163
 Chief Dee said:
Why would Wayne acknowledge a Young Money reject swagger jacker like Wiz Khalifa? The drug raps (i.e. I Feel Like Dying, La La La, Kush, etc) was Wayne's style, the full body tattoos was Wayne's style, and the "I'll take yo b**ch" persona that Wiz jacked and even made a song off of first came from Wayne and Drake. And it's really funny that Wiz has "Taylor Gang" considering the fact that Wayne has been rocking red Chuck Taylor shoes since atlest 2008. Tyga whose really from Cali, where Wiz wants to be from, has also been wearing Chucks for years.

Wouldnt be suprised if he stole Taylor Gang from that.

:hmm:
wayne stans love to say wayne is original how so the three songs you named are really the only songs i have heard were he truly talked about drug use alone so your theory that wiz got that from him is dead Everything Wiz is about is smoking period the name of his album is rolling papers for god sake , second the all tat thing is not waynes style that calli swag and considering wiz is really from south dakota i think hes got more right to do so than wayne from new orleans which is the same for chucks they always been around and the name of the crew is taylor gang (the name came from the school they went to) why wouldnt they wear chucks u need to do your history and last but not least wayne didnt start wearing chucks until tyga came around if you know your wayne history he was wearing dc's after he stole his bape swag from the clipse and then called them wack for calling him on it
 03-05-2011, 11:10 AM         #54
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the record neither one of these n*ggas started anything you people are saying their did....lol @ camo shorts argument.

Who even notices what another man wears?....I never noticed no gay s**t like that. I listen to music lol. Dudes looking at dudes to much if you know when a n*gga started wearing some s**t lol.

I dont agree with Wiz thinking wayne should've shouted him out....but I will say when a single is double platinum and youre part of the recording industry in any shape/way/form or fashion....You didnt hear it cause of the steelers....You heard it cause every exec in the business is struggling to find out how to emulate that sound.....Even Jay Z admitted he went to Stargate for him an J Cole after hearing this s**t.....So lets just be real lol.
 03-05-2011, 11:18 AM         #55
BasedHead  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't even like wiz like that... but i feel like dude tried his hardest to get a ft from lil wayne.. i remember when he use to be on ustream heavy and he would ask lil twist to tell lil wayne this n that.

it's not like wiz ain't been reaching out to the ym camp but it look like since wiz blew up all of sudden drake want wiz to go on tour with him.. weezy/tyga want to jump on his song.. but at first they wouldn't give dude a chance.. wiz have every right to feel the way he feel.

wiz got a buzz going without anybody help... he really did this shyt on his on.. he prob tried to get a beat from kanye and he shytted on him...
 7 years ago '04        #56
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3163 3163
 Ldogg310 said:
oh wait so its cool for wayne to b**ch about basketball players not acknowledging him when he sits courtside

but not cool for wiz to want wayne to at least say his name when he redid his song??

BX logic strikes again......
truth could be better spoken
 03-05-2011, 11:20 AM         #57
mikeyajeto  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In Wayne's documentary, he said he pretty much only listens to his own music
 7 years ago '06        #58
504survivor 
space
space
$1,202 | Props total: 37 37
 marcusaka50 said:
He shouldnt even give s**t because the song was a hit before Wayne re-did the record. Dont nobody need to acknowledge you. Let your success speak for itself. He acting like a female.
 espy said:
Yall n*ggas created a monster
 stogz said:
I heard black & yellow... I knew it was about Pittsburgh (assumed it was specifically the Steelers first before thinking about it). Knew it was by some dude Wiz Khalifa who i had heard of...

but real talk...

I heard Wiz' Black & Yellow version after about 5-6 different remakes of it on the internet. So, it's not out of the realm of possibility that no one knew who the f**k Wiz was even with hearing the song for months prior
 03-05-2011, 12:15 PM         #59
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mikeyajeto said:
In Wayne's documentary, he said he pretty much only listens to his own music
i was going to say that s**t....so im pretty much sure when wayne came out he didnt even know who wiz actually was...and just like you said he really just listens to his own music!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #60
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,266 | Props total: 1423 1423
This n*gga think he all that. n*ggas actually saying this dude is the new Snoop
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy