Stoudemire rips BYU for kicking 'black brother' out of school

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 44Caliber said:
Yes he knew the rules so I cant dump totally on BYU, BUT if yall listen to Colin Colherd's show he had a former BYU football player on there saying a lot of athletes break the honor code of most of them get probation. At the end of the day the kid signed up for that, but BYU is very short sighted because all of their recruiting trips just got 10x harder.
^This is very true

I know someone who went there.

dlettern said:
...........why are black kids going to byu anyway?! mormons believe its a curse to be black. they think we're inferior.
I'm glad someone else is wise to their ways.

Mormons are VERY RACIST, and they are completely against interracial s3x/dating. I'm sure this contributed to BYU's decision to remove him from the team. This is meant as a message that they will not have "******s" desecrating their "pure white princesses."

If you don't believe this to be a common sentiment, then you must have your head in the sand or be in "white denial" aka the opposite of "white guilt"
 7 years ago '04        #42
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,222 | Props total: 2220 2220
 Dun Dada said:
Amare has a point. I mean kicking him off the bball team is one thing but how are you just gonna kick the kid out of the school. Your k!lling the kids bball and educational aspirations all it once. Atleast put him on probation or something. Some of their rules are insane no tea, no caffeine, niccas cant even drink a cup of coffee before school. But I guess the kids knew about all the rules before they enrolled.
Its a SCHOOL RULE....If he didn't play ball he still would have been kicked out of school....he knew what he was getting in to....he decided a piece of pus*y was more important to him than maybe winning a championship...
 03-04-2011, 10:02 PM         #43
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea it sounds like a f**ked up rule, but the fact is it's a Mormon school and that is how they live their life. Enforcing those rules is what makes Mormon families feel comfortable sending their kids to the school knowing that they will continue to follow their rules.

I do question the double standard and the amount the punished him, hopefully he will stay in school.

His absence will hurt them in the tourney because of his low post D, but offensively they will be fine.
 7 years ago '07        #44
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,515 | Props total: 70103 70103
dont care if he knew the rules or not. BYU is just one dumbass institution
 7 years ago '11        #45
socal511 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$667 | Props total: 603 603
JImmer needs to transfer outa that queer fest
 03-04-2011, 10:42 PM         #46
J_Rey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he should have worn his magic underwear he wouldnt have got her pregnant
 03-04-2011, 11:12 PM         #47
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 socal511 said:
JImmer needs to transfer outa that queer fest
hes a senior,
 7 years ago '09        #48
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
I may have misread but I thought he was expelled from school this semester but could come back next year after serving his probation.

If that was right then Amare and the cats in this thread are right about him being kicked out, to a degree.
 7 years ago '09        #49
space
space
The crazy thing about it all is none of you n*ggas ever heard of or watched BYU before this season. Now, Jimmer and Brandon Davies got you all paying attention. n*ggas even telling Jimmer to transfer to the NBA after the season.

Wait...huh? SAY WHAT!!! The n*gga meant transfer to another school?

Only on BX
 03-04-2011, 11:26 PM         #50
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The crazy thing about it all is none of you n*ggas ever heard of or watched BYU before this season. Now, Jimmer and Brandon Davies got you all paying attention. n*ggas even telling Jimmer to transfer to the NBA after the season.

Wait...huh? SAY WHAT!!! The n*gga meant transfer to another school?

Only on BX
as far as I've read he's been suspended for the year from the team, and they have yet to decide his future on the team or in the school.

I do find it a bit funny to see people over hyping Davies impact on the team who have never watched them. His absence will hurt but he's still at best the 3rd option on a team with a POY candidate.
 03-04-2011, 11:29 PM         #51
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at you guys sayin he knew the rules... ya he did but ur gonna go there if they're given you a full ride scholarship....

Lets be real.... you know jimmer is f**kn every b**ch there.

I'd like to see steve young say he never had s3x in college

you know b**ches in schools like that f**k like pumas
 03-04-2011, 11:35 PM         #52
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kjyo20 said:
at you guys sayin he knew the rules... ya he did but ur gonna go there if they're given you a full ride scholarship....
or you know he's mormon
 7 years ago '04        #53
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 kjyo20 said:

smh...so since he's already getting a free ride scholarship he shouldn't have to follow the same rules as every other student there??? gtfoh with that s**t....He knew the rules...He should have strapped up or just followed the rules....

And i wouldn't doubt Young followed the rules...supposedly he's an actual Mormon and gave mills to the church when he was still playing...
 7 years ago '04        #54
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
 WestSide22 said:
or you know he's mormon
Wait dude is mormon??
 7 years ago '09        #55
space
space
 kjyo20 said:

I'd like to see Steve Young say he's not having s3x with b**ches that aint his wife.
 03-04-2011, 11:39 PM         #56
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bibbyboi said:
Wait dude is mormon??
just like nearly every single person who goes to BYU
 7 years ago '09        #57
space
space
 WestSide22 said:
as far as I've read he's been suspended for the year from the team, and they have yet to decide his future on the team or in the school.

I do find it a bit funny to see people over hyping Davies impact on the team who have never watched them. His absence will hurt but he's still at best the 3rd option on a team with a POY candidate.
Last I saw he was supposed to have a Honor Code hearing the day after the New Mexico game to see if he would be allowed to remain in school. I have heard varying reports as to what came out of that.

As for his impact on the team, yeah Fredette and Emery were the main scoring options but Davies was the guy that made it all work. He did all the little things that team needed and gave them what little athleticism and rebounding they had. He will be missed a whole lot. They aren't any better than a 2nd round team without him.
 7 years ago '05        #58
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,423 | Props total: 4758 4758
he broke the rules......
 7 years ago '09        #59
space
space
It's not rules, Steve Young says its a way of life and I guess they play(or are) God there. I don't know but it seems strange to me to say the least. I understand and won't knock a religion/choice by someone but I wouldn't do it.
 03-04-2011, 11:49 PM         #60
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Last I saw he was supposed to have a Honor Code hearing the day after the New Mexico game to see if he would be allowed to remain in school. I have heard varying reports as to what came out of that.

As for his impact on the team, yeah Fredette and Emery were the main scoring options but Davies was the guy that made it all work. He did all the little things that team needed and gave them what little athleticism and rebounding they had. He will be missed a whole lot. They aren't any better than a 2nd round team without him.
Believe me I know his impact, he was the only guy besides Jimmer who did anything against us in Provo and his defense definitly prevented sdsu from doing much inside on saturday. But their halfcourt game is mostly give the ball to Jimmer and see how the defense reacts.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
157 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now