Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #841
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 903 903
 2 Pistolz said:
Why wouldn't I be vexed right now....

I just witnessed my team giving another game away, and this time to a truly inferior opponent. s**t is heartbreaking.

I know you salty, but that dont meant the Magic are trash. Your team can only beat trash. Magic have been to back-to-back ECF while your team make quick exits. Watch yo mouth.
 7 years ago '06        #842
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
LOL, Chris Bosh belongs nowhere near a title contender. Dude should be on a lotto team putting up worthless numbers being a fantasy basketball superstar but he is and never will be a legit superstar in this league. Ever.

No post presence will prevent this team from winning a ship. I would say no team will win under Spoelstra but its just a matter of time before Riley takes this squad over.
 7 years ago '04        #843
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8461 8461
you would of thought they just lost in the finals they way they looked in the post game press conference
 7 years ago '06        #844
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
this just in from lebron:

wade needs to step it up in the 2nd half
 7 years ago '04        #845
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #846
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
lol bron fans making all type of excuses lol u n*ggas are sad and sick.

the superstars on the team are not on the same page. s**t is broken and cant be fix rite now

this s**t is just gonna get worse and worse. If they dont change something idk what it is but need to do something. but u heat fans need to get real
 7 years ago '07        #847
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
to people saying the magic arent better than the heat they need to realize the magic been doin this for 4 years shootin these threes and gettin atleast to conference finals, they are a level above the heat right now
 7 years ago '05        #848
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Damn I missed the game.....but the Heat lost!
 7 years ago '09        #849
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,176 | Props total: 22638 22638
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Damn I missed the game.....but the Heat lost!
your favorite team is any team that beats the heat, get the f**k outta here you overweight loser.
 7 years ago '06        #850
taboo1169 
space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 Cambury said:
to people saying the magic arent better than the heat they need to realize the magic been doin this for 4 years shootin these threes and gettin atleast to conference finals, they are a level above the heat right now
last time I checked they are 2-2 this season....they are not a level above but on the same level...tale of two halves....
 7 years ago '04        #851
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
Its clear the Heat have no Tigerblood running thru them....

The Magic are made up of the adonis DNA
 7 years ago '04        #852
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,740 | Props total: 6445 6445
 cali22buck said:
Its clear the Heat have no Tigerblood running thru them....

The Magic are made up of the adonis DNA
The Magical World of Disney!!!
 7 years ago '06        #853
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,243 | Props total: 1558 1558
What can be said....
Just crazy I left in the beginning of the 3rd I thought it was over started watching the 4th.Bibby played like a.ss though would shoot the ball fast,Heat should of never should of traded Arroyo.
 7 years ago '05        #854
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

The Heat has one closer: Dwyane Wade. They might want to go him when it matters. If rest of team disagrees, then hold onto a 24-point lead.

7 years ago '05        #855
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 burgboi said:

I know you salty, but that dont meant the Magic are trash. Your team can only beat trash. Magic have been to back-to-back ECF while your team make quick exits. Watch yo mouth.
Are you serious right now? Magic have been to back-to-back ECF.... with THIS team? What an idiotic statement. If we're talking organization to organization.... the Magic don't have a single championship banner in their arena.

I'm talking about these two teams RIGHT NOW. The Magic today / Heat today vs. Magic last season / Heat last season aren't even COMPARABLE.

I'm not calling the Magic trash. I just refuse to believe they're on the same level as BOS/CHI/MIA. That 4th spot is reserved for when the Knicks add more to their team. By then, Dwight will be gone anyway.

You watched Shaq come and go without a ring. Now you'll see Dwight do the same. Enjoy your fluke come back wins during the regular season against teams that blow 24 point leads by playing out like the game is already over.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 03-04-2011 at 01:21 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #856
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
 ozWinston said:
your favorite team is any team that beats the heat, get the f**k outta here you overweight loser.

No s**t, for real??
 7 years ago '05        #857
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Also what a contradiction by you calling me out for "calling the Magic trash" then saying my team "can only beat trash teams" ....you forget we won in Orlando less than a month ago? By your logic that would make the Magic "trash" What a dumbass.

This was a blown game. Everyone but Magic fans see this as a blown game. No one sees this as the better team winning. Orlando didn't find a way to win. The Heat found a way to lose because that's what they do best.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 03-04-2011 at 01:25 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #858
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ozWinston said:

That ugly stink pus*y fat wh0ore has nothing else to root for now.... this time last year she was defending LeBron and sucking his d!ck consistently.
 7 years ago '04        #859
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,740 | Props total: 6445 6445
 2 Pistolz said:
Are you serious right now? Magic have been to back-to-back ECF.... with THIS team? What an idiotic statement. If we're talking organization to organization.... the Magic don't have a single championship banner in their arena.

I'm talking about these two teams RIGHT NOW. The Magic today / Heat today vs. Magic last season / Heat last season aren't even COMPARABLE.

I'm not calling the Magic trash. I just refuse to believe they're on the same level as BOS/CHI/MIA. That 4th spot is reserved for when the Knicks add more to their team. By then, Dwight will be gone anyway.
Bosh & Lebron haven't had much luck against Dwight though

Bulls/Heat only have a 3 game advantage on us...

I mean, ur just pulling s**t from out of your a.ss dude, f**king pathetic!!!

You think the Magic are overrated, we get it!! Our record says otherwise...
 03-04-2011, 01:54 AM         #860
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
dont trip cuz we all know Miami infamous for lettin teams back in da game

stay tuned n*ggas

:agreement6::agreement6:

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago