Orlando Magic Vs Miami Heat 8PM EST

most viewed right now
 198
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 183
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #801
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$18,738 | Props total: 6443 6443

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #802
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 ozWinston said:
dwight howard for mvp
Tonight? Jason Richardson.
 7 years ago '05        #803
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 7 years ago '05        #804
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 HenryTheMenace said:
This thread wouldnt be right without 2 Pistolz Rant

Keep ya head up bruh
Head is already down bro. I don't know what to do anymore.


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 03-03-2011 at 10:53 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #805
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$18,738 | Props total: 6443 6443
 2 Pistolz said:
I hope Magic fans don't think highly of their s**tty team though.... live and die by the 3 and this is what will happen. What was that 45 points from beyond the arc tonight? Come on son. That's not impressive. That's fluke. I gave the Bulls and Knicks props because they actually fought back and won the game with their play. Heat lost this game more than the Magic won. Not even close.

The Heat just suck.
Dude, our team hasn't changed in the past four seasons, sooo....

We still winning games and that's all that matters
 7 years ago '06        #806
taboo1169 
space
avatar space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
lebron aint clutch cuz his moms pus*y is loose, no clutch
 7 years ago '07        #807
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
D12 plays the whole 48 ON THE REGULAR though.
thats because we lost gortat and don't have a solid back up center.

and its only in close games he'll play 40+
 7 years ago '06        #808
taboo1169 
space
avatar space
space
$1,450 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
but for real
 7 years ago '07        #809
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
 2 Pistolz said:
I hope Magic fans don't think highly of their s**tty team though.... live and die by the 3 and this is what will happen. What was that 45 points from beyond the arc tonight? Come on son. That's not impressive. That's fluke. I gave the Bulls and Knicks props because they actually fought back and won the game with their play. Heat lost this game more than the Magic won. Not even close.

The Heat just suck.
whatever helps you overcome this embarrassing loss.
 03-03-2011, 10:54 PM         #810
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
lebron aint clutch cuz his moms pus*y is loose, no clutch
Wow your wordplay is so clever..
 7 years ago '05        #811
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 dj X said:
Dude, our team hasn't changed in the past four seasons, sooo....

We still winning games and that's all that matters
Like the way the Heat play though.... that s**t isn't going to work in a 7 game series against elite teams that are capable in winning in so many ways.

Bulls and Celtics will eat the Magic alive. Honestly the Heat will too.
 7 years ago '10        #812
burgboi 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 903 903
 2 Pistolz said:
I hope Magic fans don't think highly of their s**tty team though.... live and die by the 3 and this is what will happen. What was that 45 points from beyond the arc tonight? Come on son. That's not impressive. That's fluke. I gave the Bulls and Knicks props because they actually fought back and won the game with their play. Heat lost this game more than the Magic won. Not even close.

The Heat just suck.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #813
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
whatever helps you overcome this embarrassing loss.
It is embarrassing. But more so because it was against a third tier team....

No one is concerned about the Magic. I'm concerned about Boston and Chicago, but not really. Concerned isn't a good term. I have no faith that this team can beat Boston or Chicago in a 7 game series. That goes a bit beyond "concern"

Magic? Heat in 5 or 6.
 7 years ago '04        #814
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$18,738 | Props total: 6443 6443
Incase you missed it....



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #815
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146
 2 Pistolz said:
It is embarrassing. But more so because it was against a third tier team....

No one is concerned about the Magic. I'm concerned about Boston and Chicago, but not really. Concerned isn't a good term. I have no faith that this team can beat Boston or Chicago in a 7 game series. That goes a bit beyond "concern"

Magic? Heat in 5 or 6.
cool story, bro......
 7 years ago '10        #816
Dun Dada 
space
avatar space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
How da hell did the heat lose. i was watchin the game they were up by 20 pts, im like heat aint playing around tonight. I turn the t.v. back on and they lost.


Last edited by Dun Dada; 03-04-2011 at 09:23 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #817
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Magic Fans.... Let's be real.

You really think your team can shoot 16/29 from three 4/7 times in a series against Boston, Chicago, or Miami? f**k out of here. And that's your only chance at winning because Dwight is your only consistent player.

You're an IDIOT if you don't see the obvious that Miami had their typical meltdown and gave this game away. If I'm a Magic fan right now I'm not pleased with this win. When Miami actually played with an ounce of effort/urgency they were up 24.

We suck, but you guys suck a lot more overall. One fluke shooting half doesn't change that.

Neither one of these teams have a legit shot at representing the East in June. Not unless KG or Noah/Boozer go down again.
 7 years ago '07        #818
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
avatar space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6146 6146

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #819
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3263 3263
Lmaoooo Chuck just clowned Bosh.
 7 years ago '04        #820
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$18,738 | Props total: 6443 6443
 2 Pistolz said:
Magic Fans.... Let's be real.

You really think your team can shoot 16/29 from three 4/7 times in a series against Boston, Chicago, or Miami? f**k out of here. And that's your only chance at winning because Dwight is your only consistent player.

You're an IDIOT if you don't see the obvious that Miami had their typical meltdown and gave this game away. If I'm a Magic fan right now I'm not pleased with this win. When Miami actually played with an ounce of effort/urgency they were up 24.

We suck, but you guys suck a lot more overall. One fluke shooting half doesn't change that.

Neither one of these teams have a legit shot at representing the East in June. Not unless KG or Noah/Boozer go down again.
Dude, just let it go...

Bulls, really??
Heat still haven't figured themselves out
Boston is still Boston
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy