most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which online gaming service is better?
Playstation Network 43 32.09%
Xbox LIVE 91 67.91%
Voters: 134. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-03-2011, 06:04 PM         #81
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
He's too cool for the internet.

He's proved to be an idiot in the past, and I guess he continues to prove that point right.
 7 years ago '08        #82
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 D. Norman said:
Who puts people on their friends list that arent their real friends in life????
I only have 3 people from BX and the rest I know in "real life" I don't even play with them either anymore so it's kind of pointless now lol
 7 years ago '05        #83
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,156 | Props total: 18413 18413
I voted 360. I don't own a Ps3 but my homie does & I've played on PsN multiple times. I'm not a fan of the layout of psn..xbl is more simple I guess. Even tho ps3 has free internet and service, I feel the better online gaming experience is on xbl.
 7 years ago '04        #84
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,037 | Props total: 19623 19623
damn it... cant sony already release an update with party chat/ music in game regardless of the developer and a more personalized interface option.... so THIS s**t CAN END ALREADY.

even as a ps3 lover.... XBOX is better in alot of ways if you're that involved into detail and personalization..

ps3 is basically for dudes who have OTHER s**t TO WORRY ABOUT then their f**king video games systems...

360 ill admit is for the hardcore gamers... most 360 users I know be playing that s**t all day as to the ps3 users I know... only a handful of em be on that s**t like that.
 7 years ago '08        #85
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 TanstA! said:
damn it... cant sony already release an update with party chat/ music in game regardless of the developer and a more personalized interface option.... so THIS s**t CAN END ALREADY.
Fanboy s**t will never end. People will always take gaming too serious.
 7 years ago '05        #86
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Live wins for me because the PSN disconnects like a mutha...
 7 years ago '08        #87
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 bluntednt said:
Live wins for me because the PSN disconnects like a mutha...
Odd, I never had any disconnect problems..

Steelers4Ever said:
My 360 only gets play when I turn on my Kinect and play my PS3 all the time, but you have to be out of your mind to even try and say PSN is better than Live. The only thing that is better for PSN is the price. I still don't understand how Sony Games lag worse than third party titles, that s**t is crazy.
Odd, I never had any lag problems..
 7 years ago '08        #88
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
my reason for voting PS3 before i read other's post

Even tho a lot of ps3 players don't have mics and i mainly play FPSs online, atleast im not hearing lil kids whine and racist people acting like a.sswholes all the damn time. for me that s**t is rare on the ps3 but it was in every match of whatever game i was playing on the 360
 7 years ago '05        #89
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 gagethedesigner said:
my reason for voting PS3 before i read other's post

Even tho a lot of ps3 players don't have mics and i mainly play FPSs online, atleast im not hearing lil kids whine and racist people acting like a.sswholes all the damn time. for me that s**t is rare on the ps3 but it was in every match of whatever game i was playing on the 360
Thats why party chat >>>

Just you and your boys bulls**tting about whatever while at the same time strategizing. I'm NEVER online on either system unless I'm playing online with a few of my friends.
 7 years ago '08        #90
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 Reppindaburghh said:
Thats why party chat >>>

Just you and your boys bulls**tting about whatever while at the same time strategizing. I'm NEVER online on either system unless I'm playing online with a few of my friends.
yea i do miss that but i usually run by myself, i don't play well while conversating about s**t other than the game im playing
i haven't been on live in a year, i might a 1 month card and see whats up with the folks i used to roll with in Bad Company 2 and 2K
 7 years ago '05        #91
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,079 | Props total: 10755 10755
I voted XBL because of the DL speeds, everyone on mics, and overall content in the marketplace.
 7 years ago '08        #92
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2073 2073
 Steelers4Ever said:
I highly doubt that s**t or maybe you haven't played the Sony games that I have. For every k!llzone you can counter it with MLB The Show, Uncharted you can counter it with Hot Shots Golf. I don't have too many disconnects but it's virtually impossible to play the two games that I just mentioned and they are made by Sony.

Don't get me wrong 360 has some lag problems also but 99% of the time it's because of the game not Live. NBA 2K have alsways been plagued by lag on both systems, but I have never seen lag from a Microsoft game.

Now I have ran into some 'slow loading' times on KZ2 and KZ3 though
 7 years ago '12        #93
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Honestly if u have both systems and you chose PSN over XBOX LIVE then you are retarded, no offense.

Party Chat alone makes it >> pSN
 03-03-2011, 09:30 PM         #94
BWS Soldier  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For real, I've spent a decent amount of time w/ PSN, and a s**tload of time w/ XBL, and I must say PSN pails in comparison. XBL's features just out do every aspect of PSN's besides the limit on the friend's list, which honestly I could give a f**k less about at this point. Maybe it's just because I'm a big fan of FPS games and spent way too much time playing Halo 2, Halo 3, CoD4 and Black Ops online. Idk I feel like the service is just better all around. Quicker, more responsive UI, chat features completely s**t on those of the PSN, mainly due to the fact that Microsoft was smart enough to pack a microphone w/ each purchase of an Xbox. You can manage your friend's easier and send them game invites very easily in comparison to the PSN.

Bottom line, XBL>PSN, and before the 360, you could've considered me a Sony fanboy.
 7 years ago '09        #95
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Read the first page and seen party chat being talked about like it's super cool again. I just want to play my s**t online, and PSN lets me do that for free. Games, that's all I care about. No need to talk to my friends on my list if we aren't playing the same game. I have people to talk to here at home lol.
 03-04-2011, 12:55 AM         #96
mprjxl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PSN, because its free and always will be, and because all my family and friends be on PSN
 03-04-2011, 02:24 AM         #97
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 to 24?

LANDSLIDE

*goes back to Dragon Age 2*
 7 years ago '05        #98
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
Vote: Xbox Live

Reason: Because
 7 years ago '04        #99
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
Xbl & 360 all day. Sony gets s**tted on even by it's own customers and they're lying about numbers. Anyone who says "psn>xbl" is delusional. You must be anti-social, broke, have no friends, shy or something else is wrong with you. Xbl for $40 a year or less isn't bad for a premium service, step your game up chumps.

People crying about hearing kids on xbl, grow up. You're afraid of a kid talking s**t to u and whooping ya grown a.ss up in a game? U can mute them, block ya settings to only hear certain people in your settings. It's called competition. Playing on the psn is like playing dreamcast & ps2 online, Sony still has a long way to catch up it's been 5 years.
 7 years ago '07        #100
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
 intoxicated662 said:
Xbl & 360 all day. Sony gets s**tted on even by it's own customers and they're lying about numbers. Anyone who says "psn>xbl" is delusional. You must be anti-social, broke, have no friends, shy or something else is wrong with you. Xbl for $40 a year or less isn't bad for a premium service, step your game up chumps.

People crying about hearing kids on xbl, grow up. You're afraid of a kid talking s**t to u and whooping ya grown a.ss up in a game? U can mute them, block ya settings to only hear certain people in your settings. It's called competition. Playing on the psn is like playing dreamcast & ps2 online, Sony still has a long way to catch up it's been 5 years.
FAIL your'e acting like NO ONE is on PSN.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago