VOTE: Xbox LIVE vs. Playstation Network [No Fanboyism Allowed]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which online gaming service is better?
Playstation Network 43 32.09%
Xbox LIVE 91 67.91%
Voters: 134. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,449 | Props total: 7095 7095
 Da Ill One said:
No it definatley wasn't aimed at you...I just threw it in that post to you because I was saying how I hated being called a broke fanboy... it was just another one of those "I hate this while i'm at it" things...
I don't know how many times I can stress to you that I wasn't calling you a broke fanboy, I was calling you a fanboy. In fact, you are the sole reason I included fanboy as my 3rd category, because I feared you would take offense to the other two options and I didn't intend to clump you in with them, so I included that rational 3rd category. Went out of my way NOT to insult you, and somehow you still took it as an insult.

My bad.
 7 years ago '05        #62
space
space
 kuruption said:
If you have no reason to use it you're wasting the money regardless of what you have in the bank. I don't even see what the point in bringing up your bank account was. Tell me, what's the point in spending money on something you don't use? You just do it because you can? That makes sense.
What do you mean spending money on something you don't use? If somebody isn't using either online service, then they have no reason to be in this thread.

If you are referring to Ill saying that he only puts the game in and plays the game and uses no other features, then that falls under the category of convenience.

If you were a professional writer and you were asked to review both online services and write an article detailing which one was better, which would you choose? Thats the way this thread came off to me. I didn't take the question as "Which online service is more convenient for you?" Maybe I misinterpreted the thread, but I'm pretty sure thats the way Kegar intended it to be taken.
 7 years ago '05        #63
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 KEGAR said:
Just because I'm not your real life friend doesn't mean we can't talk about real life things. There's plenty going on this world that you can talk about. Sports, video games, movies, news, music, etc. You're married so of course you think you're too good for others, but it's all good. I'll enjoy my party chat feature, I guess it ain't for the older heads.

One man could be playing COD, one man could be playing Gears, and they can be in a party chat and talk about anything. How is that feature lame? Some s**t I hear on here is shocking.

and @ you taking shots at me pirating games, that s**t is funny.
i didnt realize you were a youngin so my bad for insulting you in other threads i can see why the young like xbox thats fine me im married and bout to hit 30 i dont have a need to do death matches or chat on a video game so graphics/story/length is what matters to me so PS3 all day
 7 years ago '05        #64
space
space
For the record, I have recently purchased a PS3 (Few months back) and to me PS3 > 360. I'm a die hard single player campaign mode type of dude, though. The few multiplayer games I do buy, though, I buy for the 360 because Live s**ts all over PSN in my opinion.

So to the sony guys in here, I'm not insulting your system. I prefer your system. But if you think PSN compares to Live, you are illogical and/or bias as hell.
 7 years ago '05        #65
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 Blood Edge said:
does punctuation disappear with age too?
Yes it does unless its apart of your occupation, after college theres no need if you understand what im saying whats the point i use punctuation at work and church and thats it
 7 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 Trizz187 said:
i didnt realize you were a youngin so my bad for insulting you in other threads i can see why the young like xbox thats fine me im married and bout to hit 30 i dont have a need to do death matches or chat on a video game so graphics/story/length is what matters to me so PS3 all day
No offense but you sound like an idiot.

7 years ago '04        #67
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Reppindaburghh said:
What do you mean spending money on something you don't use? If somebody isn't using either online service, then they have no reason to be in this thread.

If you are referring to Ill saying that he only puts the game in and plays the game and uses no other features, then that falls under the category of convenience.

If you were a professional writer and you were asked to review both online services and write an article detailing which one was better, which would you choose? Thats the way this thread came off to me. I didn't take the question as "Which online service is more convenient for you?" Maybe I misinterpreted the thread, but I'm pretty sure thats the way Kegar intended it to be taken.
No you are taking the thread the right way, but to a.ssume that someone is sweating $50 is the reason they aren't f**king with Live is wrong. Some (not all) just don't think it's worth it. I think live is better personally, but I don't use a lot of those features, but I don't pay for live so it doesn't matter to me, but to a person who would have to pay may think "All I do is jump online once in awhile and play a few games why waste $50 bucks? Live is better and $50 ain't s**t, you're right I've spent more than that out with my friends at the Waterfront, but that wasn't the point.

Reppindaburghh said:
I normally don't use party chat to talk to anybody playing a different game than me. I have done that a few times when I'm playing a game and my brother is playing a game, we might bulls**t and catch up for awhile because he lives in LA. It's clutch to use when you are playing the same game with multiple friends and want some privacy from the rest of the room, including your own team, thats what I use it for.
That's definitely a good reason to use it. I've used the chat feature for things like that, but I was referencing the three guys playing three different games aspect of it. That is what I think is lame about it.
 7 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 kuruption said:

That's definitely a good reason to use it. I've used the chat feature for things like that, but I was referencing the three guys playing three different games aspect of it. That is what I think is lame about it.
I mean when I am playing a single player game I am playing it for the story so I'm not gonna be trying to have some a**hole in my ear bulls**tting with me during key cut scenes or conversations between characters. But I could understand how...for example, you and I are playing Battlefield and Kegar and Ill are playing COD, neither of our teams are actively strategizing over the headsets, so we all party up and just bulls**t for a few, even though I've never done that.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-03-2011 at 05:49 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 kuruption said:
No you are taking the thread the right way, but to a.ssume that someone is sweating $50 is the reason they aren't f**king with Live is wrong. Some (not all) just don't think it's worth it. I think live is better personally, but I don't use a lot of those features, but I don't pay for live so it doesn't matter to me, but to a person who would have to pay may think "All I do is jump online once in awhile and play a few games why waste $50 bucks? Live is better and $50 ain't s**t, you're right I've spent more than that out with my friends at the Waterfront, but that wasn't the point.
Again, though, thats convenience and thats not how I took the thread. When sitting down and critically analyzing both options, as you have acknowledged, Live is the clear cut winner. I don't really think there is any logical doubt about it.
 7 years ago '10        #70
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,732 | Props total: 19628 19628
Look, I like Sony, I own a PS3 but Party Chat is the only reason I'm even f**kin with the 360 right now.

I voted for Xbox Live.
 7 years ago '04        #71
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Reppindaburghh said:
I mean when I am playing a single player game I am playing it for the story so I'm not gonna be trying to have some a**hole in my ear bulls**tting with me during key cut scenes or conversations between characters. But I could understand how...for example, you and I are playing Battlefield and Kegar and Ill are playing COD, neither of our teams are actively strategizing over the headsets, so we all party up and just bulls**t for a few, even though I've never done that.
Oh, I can get with that, I was speaking of the Single player aspect, because I play single player s**t way more than MP. I'll get a party chat invite and I don't want to be a d!ck so I join, and I pretty much have my game pause to shoot the s**t
 03-03-2011, 05:53 PM         #72
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hovi Bryant said:
Look, I like Sony, I own a PS3 but Party Chat is the only reason I'm even f**kin with the 360 right now.

I voted for Xbox Live.
That party chat is revolutionary. :agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #73
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2037 2037
 Blood Edge said:
you don't have conversations with your friends?

I understand your point if you don't know any of the people on your friends list tho
Who puts people on their friends list that arent their real friends in life????
 03-03-2011, 05:55 PM         #74
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
Everybody in this thread.
 7 years ago '05        #75
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
Xboxlive is the better online service hands down no doubt about it.
With that said, I like some of the ps3 exclusives more then xbox360, especially some of hte singleplayer ones. Also ps3 has blu ray which I watch alot of.

So in the end the systems are about even to me.. xbox360 better multiplats most the time, better controller and better online, but ps3 has blu ray, more exclusives coming in next while. To me they about even in the end, both have there plus and negatives and both have goood games to be played one em. Still game on my pc the most though of the 3.
 7 years ago '05        #76
space
space
 KEGAR said:
That party chat is revolutionary. :agreement6:
I thought you had bounced and were gonna catch up on this thread later.

Meanwhile you are just posting up keeping up with the thread while I f!ght your battle for you.

Nicely done.
 7 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 kuruption said:
Oh, I can get with that, I was speaking of the Single player aspect, because I play single player s**t way more than MP. I'll get a party chat invite and I don't want to be a d!ck so I join, and I pretty much have my game pause to shoot the s**t
If I'm playing a single player game (Pretty much all I play unless one of my actual friends texts my cell tellin me to jump on late at night while I'm drinking), I ignore all messages and invites and I get to them in my spare time.
 03-03-2011, 06:01 PM         #78
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I thought you had bounced and were gonna catch up on this thread later.

Meanwhile you are just posting up keeping up with the thread while I f!ght your battle for you.

Nicely done.
Just got back from Subway fam, waiting on Dragon Age 2 to finish burning. Thanks for holding down the fort.
 7 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 D. Norman said:
 7 years ago '08        #80
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
 D. Norman said:
I guess you're the only one that DOESN'T
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy