VOTE: Xbox LIVE vs. Playstation Network [No Fanboyism Allowed]

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which online gaming service is better?
Playstation Network 43 32.09%
Xbox LIVE 91 67.91%
Voters: 134. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-03-2011, 04:14 PM         #21
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
People meaning Kuruption? My friend list is well of five people, I just don't see the point. We've played s**t together and I talk, so don't start trying to take shots at me like I'm so anti-social lame. I just think it's a pointless feature which is my opinion. Then again I forgot in the world of Xbox Kegar is king and his statements are fact. I have zero desire to chat it up with people that I technically don't know when we aren't even playing the same thing, and I use the actual phone to talk to my friends.

Tell me King Kegar, what exactly do you guys talk about? Because the last time I was in a party chat with you was when Halo came out and you guys were playing and I was not and all you did was communicate with each other about the game that I didn't have because you pirated it. What exactly did I have to add to that conversation? Nothing.
Just because I'm not your real life friend doesn't mean we can't talk about real life things. There's plenty going on this world that you can talk about. Sports, video games, movies, news, music, etc. You're married so of course you think you're too good for others, but it's all good. I'll enjoy my party chat feature, I guess it ain't for the older heads.

One man could be playing COD, one man could be playing Gears, and they can be in a party chat and talk about anything. How is that feature lame? Some s**t I hear on here is shocking.

and @ you taking shots at me pirating games, that s**t is funny.
 7 years ago '07        #22
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
Live right now, but I agree party chat is lame. I don't care to hear people in my ear talking if it is not relevant to the game I am playing.

If PSN directly incorporated ESPN 3, I would vote for PSN.
 7 years ago '05        #23
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
I'm sorry but anybody that chooses PSN over 360 is either to broke to afford the measly 50 dollars a year, an idiot, or a Sony fanboy. I'm pretty sure EVERY unbias person who isn't worried about 50 bucks would choose Live over PSN, and its not even CLOSE.

at people complaining about 50 bucks. Thats less then one night out at the bar for most people.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-03-2011 at 05:50 PM..
 03-03-2011, 04:23 PM         #24
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm sorry but anybody that chooses PSN over 360 is either to broke to afford the measly 50 dollars a month, an idiot, or a Sony fanboy. I'm pretty sure EVERY unbias person who isn't worried about 50 bucks would choose Live over PSN, and its not even CLOSE.

at people complaining about 50 bucks. Thats less then one night out at the bar for most people.
or just not buying s**tty fast food for a whole month
 03-03-2011, 04:25 PM         #25
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KEGAR said:
Just because I'm not your real life friend doesn't mean we can't talk about real life things. There's plenty going on this world that you can talk about. Sports, video games, movies, news, music, etc. You're married so of course you think you're too good for others, but it's all good. I'll enjoy my party chat feature, I guess it ain't for the older heads.

One man could be playing COD, one man could be playing Gears, and they can be in a party chat and talk about anything. How is that feature lame? Some s**t I hear on here is shocking.

I heard some lady get beat up before by her husband while some kid was playing COD

I actually felt kinda bad though picturing that kid there p laying his game while his dad is being a d!ck
 7 years ago '04        #26
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
XBL >>>>>> PSN

party chat, espn3, more people actually using headsets, that crack known as 1 vs 100 live game they had last year, etc.

if dudes are voting for PSN over XBL for the simple fact that it's free, you need to step your wallet game up. bring actual reasons to the table.
 03-03-2011, 04:28 PM         #27
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
I heard some lady get beat up before by her husband while some kid was playing COD

I actually felt kinda bad though picturing that kid there p laying his game while his dad is being a d!ck
That's a damn shame.
 7 years ago '04        #28
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 KEGAR said:

I'm not taking shot at you for pirating games. Why would I have a hard drive full of games on my PS3, and I've never bought a Wii. I just meant you had it early. My point was you guys were engaged in a game, so I didn't see the point in you even inviting me to the chat in the first place. Now I'm some kind of elitist? What does me being married have to do with anything? You lost me there. The couple of times I used it I didn't like it. Maybe you're right, it's not for the older heads. No actually I think you're 100% right.
 7 years ago '08        #29
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,459 | Props total: 2087 2087
 Reppindaburghh said:
I'm sorry but anybody that chooses PSN over 360 is either to broke to afford the measly 50 dollars a month, an idiot, or a Sony fanboy. I'm pretty sure EVERY unbias person who isn't worried about 50 bucks would choose Live over PSN, and its not even CLOSE.

I'm neither .. I chose PSN because all my REAL LIFE friends have a PS3 but according to BOXDEN that must mean they too, are either: broke, an idiot, or a FANYBOY .. I have two PS3s & a 360 but I'd rather play with people I know than complete strangers

EDIT: PSN is free, okay so? That means someone is broke? .. I'm pretty sure most the people in this thread still live with mommy and daddy..

Last edited by King Jackson; 03-03-2011 at 04:32 PM..
 03-03-2011, 04:31 PM         #30
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
I'm not taking shot at you for pirating games. Why would I have a hard drive full of games on my PS3, and I've never bought a Wii. I just meant you had it early. My point was you guys were engaged in a game, so I didn't see the point in you even inviting me to the chat in the first place. Now I'm some kind of elitist? What does me being married have to do with anything? You lost me there. The couple of times I used it I didn't like it. Maybe you're right, it's not for the older heads. No actually I think you're 100% right.
I invited you cause I figured you'd be a dude I could shoot the s**t with while I play a game with someone else. As for you being married, and I don't mean to bring your personal life onto the board, but I know tons of married dudes who think they are too cool for their old friends anymore. Not saying that's you, but I see that s**t in the real a lot.
 7 years ago '04        #31
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Reppindaburghh said:

that's the dumbest s**t i've ever heard... why is someon an idiot or, poor because they don't want to pay for something...

let's say you are a millionaire and you want either a Lamborghini Diablo or a ferrari whatever...one goes 198 mph the other goes 202mph...one gets 13 mpg the other gets 17 mpg... (minor differences if you notice) now one costs $150,000 the other costs $200,000,

I'd prefer to buy the $150,000 one over the $200,000 because I can do stuff with that extra 50 grand...same as wit the extra $50 from live...is it worth the $50 a year? yes, but All i want to do is put my game inside the system and go online, considering the SMALL differences between the two networks, I prefer to spend my $50 on something else and put my game in my system and go online for free... doesn't mean I can't afford it, doesn't mean i have an IQ of 8 and it doesn't mean i'm a Sony fanboy...it means I can find other things to spend $50 on instead of making a game work online
 7 years ago '05        #32
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 Pro337 said:
I'm neither .. I chose PSN because all my REAL LIFE friends have a PS3 but according to BOXDEN that must mean they too, are either: broke, an idiot, or a FANYBOY .. I have two PS3s & a 360 but I'd rather play with people I know than complete strangers
I appreciate those premium accounts again...

I been downloading like crazy
 7 years ago '08        #33
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
that's the dumbest s**t i've ever heard... why is someon an idiot or, poor because they don't want to pay for something...

let's say you are a millionaire and you want either a Lamborghini Diablo or a ferrari whatever...one goes 198 mph the other goes 202mph...one gets 13 mpg the other gets 17 mpg... (minor differences if you notice) now one costs $150,000 the other costs $200,000,

I'd prefer to buy the 4150,000 one over the $200,000 because I can do stuff with that extra 50 grand...same as wit the extra $50 from live...is it worth the $50 a year? yes, but All i want to do is put my game inside the system and go online, considering the SMALL differences between the two networks, I prefer to spend my $50 on something else and put my game in my system and go online for free... doesn't mean I can't afford it, doesn't mean i have an IQ of 8 and it doesn't mean i'm a Sony fanboy...it means I can find other things to spend $50 on instead of making a game work online
This is a POWERFUL POST

I completely agree! :agreement6:
 7 years ago '05        #34
space
space
 Pro337 said:

EDIT: PSN is free, okay so? That means someone is broke? .. I'm pretty sure most the people in this thread still live with mommy and daddy..
That's a reasonable reason for you to use PSN more then X-Box live, but this thread is about which one is better. You have a 360, so I'm sure you've used Live at some point, so I can't see how you can't see that it blows it out of the f**king water. I mean, there is literally NO true debate about it. I own both consoles as well.

I understand PSN is more convenient for you because all your friends use it. But if you could have the option of having the set up of X-Box live and all the features swapped to the PS3 and PSN swapped to the 360, you still have your same console, graphics, controller, friends with headsets, you're telling me you wouldn't take that swap!?!?!
 7 years ago '04        #35
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 KEGAR said:
I invited you cause I figured you'd be a dude I could shoot the s**t with while I play a game with someone else. As for you being married, and I don't mean to bring your personal life onto the board, but I know tons of married dudes who think they are too cool for their old friends anymore. Not saying that's you, but I see that s**t in the real a lot.
I've never heard of that, but regardless that's not me. I have no issues shooting the s**t, but I play more single player than multiplayer and I'm not big on talking during a single player game. Again, when we played Gears and Battlefield I was talking.
 7 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 Pro337 said:

No, PSN being free doesn't mean anybody is broke. Somebody complaining about a measly 50 dollars for a premium service, thats what means somebody is broke.
 7 years ago '08        #37
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
That's a reasonable reason for you to use PSN more then X-Box live, but this thread is about which one is better. You have a 360, so I'm sure you've used Live at some point, so I can't see how you can't see that it blows it out of the f**king water. I mean, there is literally NO true debate about it. I own both consoles as well.

I understand PSN is more convenient for you because all your friends use it. But if you could have the option of having the set up of X-Box live and all the features swapped to the PS3 and PSN swapped to the 360, you still have your same console, graphics, controller, friends with headsets, you're telling me you wouldn't take that swap!?!?!
I agree with you .. If my friends had a 360 as well then yes I would choose LIVE over PSN .. They both have their cons and pros that's why I have the best of both worlds :grin2:
 7 years ago '05        #38
space
space
 Da Ill One said:

I'd prefer to buy the $150,000 one over the $200,000 because I can do stuff with that extra 50 grand...same as wit the extra $50 from live...is it worth the $50 a year? yes, but All i want to do is put my game inside the system and go online, considering the SMALL differences between the two networks, I prefer to spend my $50 on something else and put my game in my system and go online for free... doesn't mean I can't afford it, doesn't mean i have an IQ of 8 and it doesn't mean i'm a Sony fanboy...it means I can find other things to spend $50 on instead of making a game work online
Now you're one of the most informative guys in this section and you know I have come, and will continue to come, to you for advice on several topics but..... let me find out you just compared a 50 THOUSAND dollar difference between cars to a 50 dollar difference in paying for online service.....

C'mon, bro. You know and I know that at heart you are a Sony fanboy through and through. Nothing wrong with that, but you are sounding EXTREMELY illogical with the post I just quoted. The only way I can see 50 dollars a YEAR being a dealbreaker for somebody is if they are living paycheck to paycheck. And if thats the case, more power to them. But to act like PSN is better then live because of that.... I'd respect a guy more if he said "I can't afford the 50 bucks right now, I'm in a rough spot, thats why I prefer PSN" rather then the average Sony fanboy on here acting like 50 dollars is some huge dealbreaker for the average person.

Like I said, for the average person, 50 dollars is less then one night at the bar. That should not be a dealbreaker to the average person. I (kind of) understand it being a dealbreaker to a college kid or something.

Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 03-03-2011 at 04:51 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #39
space
space
 Adamsville said:
I appreciate those premium accounts again...

I been downloading like crazy
No doubt homie!
 7 years ago '08        #40
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
Either or. Neither stands out in my opinion.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago