Chart: iPad 2 vs. Motorola XOOM vs. LG G-Slate vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
Zakhara 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 393 393
I don't know why anyone would buy a product in this day and age that doesn't have flash playback... Un-fkn-real.
 7 years ago '10        #162
KingJaffeJoffer 
space
space
space
$164 | Props total: 128 128
One thing that annoys me is when people say iOS is easy to use, like Android is that much harder to use. If I'm my grandma and I need super easy spoon fed s**t, I'll get an Apple product. But I'm not my grandma. It's not that hard to pick up something and learn how to use it properly. I prefer a product that I can learn and become more efficient with than something that really dumbed down in order to force me into using the product one way (dumbing down is not a bad thing, Android is dumbed down too).
 7 years ago '09        #163
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,116 | Props total: 1654 1654
I will rather get an xoom due to flash and better features i wish i could get a good review without all this baits apple bulls**t on this thread
 7 years ago '10        #164
KingJaffeJoffer 
space
space
space
 Toss said:
I will rather get an xoom due to flash and better features i wish i could get a good review without all this baits apple bulls**t on this thread
Gizmodo's review is actually unbiased.

7 years ago '04        #165
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,334 | Props total: 2755 2755
 kuruption said:
I wasn't really serious about the light years part, but I do prefer iOS a lot more than Android. I've tried both and once I got tired of the robust customization options I was bored with it. I never used voice search ever. The media player was the biggest deal for me and android's just aren't that good. The Navigation aps are serviceable on both platforms IMO. There where just a lot of apps that I used on iOS that I missed when I went to Android and I missed things like home sharing. I just think that iOS runs a lot smoother on the iPad/iPhone than Android does on the devices I used it on. Slight freezes, and sometimes the screen wouldn't respond immediately. Ultimately it comes down to what you want and what you like, by no means am I callin Android terrible.

When i think of being light years ahead....i would think of comparing Android, IOS and WEBOS to Blackberry OS and Symbian OS.
I do understand of getting what you want though.

People act like Iphone are that much easier than android. The reason most people think its easy because they all seen the iphone commercials that be running every 5 minutes. If yall haven't notice the iphone commercial were basically tutorials on how to use the phones.

The only phone that i can say has a very steep learning curve are the Blackberries. Now that is a terrible UI.
 03-05-2011, 12:36 PM         #166
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Symbian ...

I used a Nokia N8 for a few days and it was the worst experience of my life. Didn't help that the s**t weighed a ton more than my Galaxy S either.

But Symbian sucks hardcore

*shudders*
 7 years ago '10        #167
KingJaffeJoffer 
space
space
space
n*ggas already forgot about Windows Mobile 5 and 6, lol...
 03-05-2011, 01:50 PM         #168
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingJaffeJoffer said:
n*ggas already forgot about Windows Mobile 5 and 6, lol...
I bought my parents the HTC Tilt on WinMo 5...yikes. My mom started getting burned because the battery was blazing hot whenever she'd use the turn by turn GPS. It was ridiculous how much time I had to spend with those phones just to make them work. Paid apps were easy to find and install, but yeesh. They both had to replace their batteries three times because they wouldn't hold a charge.
 03-05-2011, 01:50 PM         #169
Drone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ipad 2 looks pretty dope....
 03-05-2011, 08:11 PM         #170
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ATLien2g2 said:
i'm with you on this one, f**k paying $800 for a tablet when i could pay a few hundred more or even round the same amount and get an actual computer.
It IS more than possible to build a decent gaming rig for eight bills.
 7 years ago '06        #171
ralphant 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$536 | Props total: 0 0
f**k all this spec s**t it all boils down to personal preference. Thats y i try s**t out before i buy it
 7 years ago '04        #172
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
It IS more than possible to build a decent gaming rig for eight bills.
raises hand. i7 860, 4gb of ram, GTS 250, blu-ray burner, 40gb SSD for OS.
 03-06-2011, 04:31 PM         #173
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hockeythug said:
raises hand. i7 860, 4gb of ram, GTS 250, blu-ray burner, 40gb SSD for OS.
that machine is full of win :dancingcool:
 03-08-2011, 12:32 PM         #174
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Viewsonic Viewpad 10:

7 years ago '04        #175
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1466 1466
 .Hafestos. said:
Name the pros, and I can name them on Android, android has everything iOS does, and allows people to actually own their device..

I PERSONALLY have owned both (iPhone 4.2.1, and android 2.3) android 2.1 > any iOS, 2.2 bodied iOS, and 2.3 pissed on the corpse..

Apples multitasking isnt even as good as the hackers who did it for jailbroken, and they did it 3 years prior
LMFAO, about the multitasking I like jailbroken multitasking a s**tload better only problem is that if u had too many apps s**t would run slow as f**k... versus apples it doesn't use as much memory....

Once again I will say this android and apple are basically SOMEWHAT the same it just matter what kind of end user you are... do you want something DUMBingly simple or do you want a whole alot more but having to more on the technical side...

Android is a better OS to me personally...

Apple has a better app store/game and much more intillegent neat games / apps... such as madden, nba live, f**king playing the piano, making beats, dj mxing...
 7 years ago '05        #176
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 egotistical said:
LMFAO, about the multitasking I like jailbroken multitasking a s**tload better only problem is that if u had too many apps s**t would run slow as f**k... versus apples it doesn't use as much memory....

Once again I will say this android and apple are basically SOMEWHAT the same it just matter what kind of end user you are... do you want something DUMBingly simple or do you want a whole alot more but having to more on the technical side...

Android is a better OS to me personally...

Apple has a better app store/game and much more intillegent neat games / apps... such as madden, nba live, f**king playing the piano, making beats, dj mxing...
Amen, this is what pretty much everybody who uses both says, you can tell the dudes who never used android though saying iOS is light years ahead of it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy