most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 .Hafestos. said:
AirPlay is the streaming of one library to another right? unless Im mistaken, thats on android...

what exactly is home sharing then?
AirPlay is when you're playing something on your screen and you can show it just as it is on your tv, or if you're playing music you can play it on your tv or wireless speakers

Home sharing is, all your files on your home iTunes, streamed to your iPhone,iPad, or appletv
 7 years ago '05        #142
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
AirPlay is when you're playing something on your screen and you can show it just as it is on your tv, or if you're playing music you can play it on your tv or wireless speakers

Home sharing is, all your files on your home iTunes, streamed to your iPhone,iPad, or appletv
which one using DAAP? thats on android (Home sharing)

and you mean you can play a video file on your iPhone and airplay will autmoatically sync it to your tv and play it there too? thats cool if it does that, I never bought any of Apples gimicky bulls**t though, you can use an old computer, or xbox/wii to stream videos off your pc to your tv...
 7 years ago '04        #143
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
which one using DAAP? thats on android (Home sharing)

and you mean you can play a video file on your iPhone and airplay will autmoatically sync it to your tv and play it there too? thats cool if it does that, I never bought any of Apples gimicky bulls**t though, you can use an old computer, or xbox/wii to stream videos off your pc to your tv...
Daap is child's play compared to home sharing, and terrible reference when trying to compare to airplay
 7 years ago '05        #144
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
Daap is child's play compared to home sharing, and terrible reference when trying to compare to airplay
whats the differences then? and you didnt answer my question about AirPlay...

Seems like a typically iUser response though.. "but, but, it has Wifis!" unless you can tell me what your saying REALLY means, then its just another bulls**t name apple made up to make your sheep think they created something groundbreaking, when either its A) already been done, B) totally f**kin useless....

Last edited by .Hafestos.; 03-04-2011 at 05:51 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #145
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
whats the differences then? and you didnt answer my question about AirPlay...

Seems like a typically iUser response though.. "but, but, it has Wifis!" unless you can tell me what your saying REALLY means, then its just another bulls**t name apple made up to make your sheep think they created something groundbreaking, when either its A) already been done, B) totally f**kin useless....
Okay, say you're playing pandora radio on your device, you can stream it wirelessly to your speakers with AirPlay...

Nice job acting too dumb to read my post before last tho, try your best to sweep it under the rug as useless
 7 years ago '05        #146
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
Okay, say you're playing pandora radio on your device, you can stream it wirelessly to your speakers with AirPlay...

Nice job acting too dumb to read my post before last tho, try your best to sweep it under the rug as useless
I had that, Sonos makes the same thing, think its even more expensive, its cool, nice to take a shower and have tunes blaring...

thats the second time you called me dumb, I let the first slide only cause Im a pack fan, but twice? really? I guarantee I know more about technology right now than you will ever know :greetings10:

and i missed the question I guess..let me check..

if youre referring to this "AirPlay is when you're playing something on your screen and you can show it just as it is on your tv, or if you're playing music you can play it on your tv or wireless speakers" then your too dumb to read, cause I asked you to CLARIFY what you were saying after that...
 7 years ago '04        #147
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
I had that, Sonos makes the same thing, think its even more expensive, its cool, nice to take a shower and have tunes blaring...

thats the second time you called me dumb, I let the first slide only cause Im a pack fan, but twice? really? I guarantee I know more about technology right now than you will ever know :greetings10:

and i missed the question I guess..let me check..
You've proven it.... I'm done with you
 7 years ago '05        #148
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 finishim said:
You've proven it.... I'm done with you

really man? you havent said anythign of any substance and now youre done with me? Steve Jobs got you all gassed up over nothing...
 03-04-2011, 06:10 PM         #149
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
(right click --> view to enlarge)

[pic - click to view]

After comparing the original iPad to the Motorola XOOM a few weeks back, we took a lot of heat on how “unfair” it was to do that to a product that was almost a year old. The Apple enthusiasts came in waves and the cries for “Just wait for the iPad2!” rang out through the night. Well peeps, here is your comparison to the newly announced iPad 2…nothing groundbreaking at all here. Straight from their spec sheets.

Cheaper price and a thinner body. That’s it.

We’ve already seen dual-cameras, dual-core processors and HD recording. What we aren’t seeing on this new product though, is 1080p on-device playback, Flash support (hah!), 4G capabilities, or expandable storage. And what’s up with that giant bezel?

*Note* – HD playback on the XOOM is now questionable. Motodev site lists it as “Max” 1080p, but the regular consumer XOOM page says just 720p.

SOURCE:
who cares them small a.ss 9" & 10" screens
 7 years ago '06        #150
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
The only thing this chart proves is specs don't necessarily mean anything. Apple's execution is far superior than its competitors.
 7 years ago '04        #151
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Gadd said:
The only thing this chart proves is specs don't necessarily mean anything. Apple's marketing plan to herd sheep is far superior than its competitors.
*fixed
 7 years ago '05        #152
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
 kraYz13 said:
Samsung won.
yup .....
 7 years ago '10        #153
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
competitors won
 7 years ago '04        #154
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
 .Hafestos. said:
use android and then say that, cause once you do youll realize you were wrong, s**t apple can barely get multitasking and notifications working with 5 iterations of their phone..
iOS is light years better than Android. Sorry.
 03-05-2011, 09:32 AM         #155
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Brah you need to take that Sheen avatar out of your profile with that loser a.ss comment.
 7 years ago '04        #156
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 kuruption said:
iOS is light years better than Android. Sorry.
Ummmmm no its not. You obviously biased and never used android if you say that.

What makes ios light years better than android 2.3 or 3.0.

Multitasking....? Not with that half a.ss multi task.
NOTIFICATION? Android and webos has the notification out of all smartphone os.
Apps...? All the major apps already jumped to android and starting to have far more features due to more API freedom.
BETTER homescreen. Ios has the most boring home screen and lack serious customization.
The only thing ios got over android is Games and better media player. Android has far superior navigation, search(voice search, gooogle goggles, normal search which are all stock android apps).

I'm sorry I don't see how ios is light years better than android 2.3 especially since lately all ios updates were basically "catching up to android".

Webos is better than android. But ios is not.

I owned an ipod touch 4th gen so I have played with both os hard.
 7 years ago '04        #157
space
space
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Ummmmm no its not. You obviously biased and never used android if you say that.

What makes ios light years better than android 2.3 or 3.0.

Multitasking....? Not with that half a.ss multi task.
NOTIFICATION? Android and webos has the notification out of all smartphone os.
Apps...? All the major apps already jumped to android and starting to have far more features due to more API freedom.
BETTER homescreen. Ios has the most boring home screen and lack serious customization.
The only thing ios got over android is Games and better media player. Android has far superior navigation, search(voice search, gooogle goggles, normal search which are all stock android apps).

I'm sorry I don't see how ios is light years better than android 2.3 especially since lately all ios updates were basically "catching up to android".

Webos is better than android. But ios is not.

I owned an ipod touch 4th gen so I have played with both os hard.
I wasn't really serious about the light years part, but I do prefer iOS a lot more than Android. I've tried both and once I got tired of the robust customization options I was bored with it. I never used voice search ever. The media player was the biggest deal for me and android's just aren't that good. The Navigation aps are serviceable on both platforms IMO. There where just a lot of apps that I used on iOS that I missed when I went to Android and I missed things like home sharing. I just think that iOS runs a lot smoother on the iPad/iPhone than Android does on the devices I used it on. Slight freezes, and sometimes the screen wouldn't respond immediately. Ultimately it comes down to what you want and what you like, by no means am I callin Android terrible.
 7 years ago '04        #158
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Brah you need to take that Sheen avatar out of your profile with that loser a.ss comment.
So I guess you're the authority on what works for me eh?
 03-05-2011, 10:04 AM         #159
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Actually I'm the authority on winning.
 7 years ago '04        #160
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,734 | Props total: 6436 6436
Apps aren't a good selling point in my opinion simply because a large majority of them aren't worth downloading..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago