Chart: iPad 2 vs. Motorola XOOM vs. LG G-Slate vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
 OMEGAMAN said:
Read Gizmodo's review of the Xoom...people thinking it's the end all, be all may be disappointed. The review practically condemns it because it is not new user friendly. I think a lot of people still aren't getting it because they have yet to hold and actually mess around with a tablet.

-The iPad is being used by a guy I know to pull up his bible scriptures in church and take notes right there.
-There is a really popular app that was developed to help out autistic children and help them communicate.
-Many senior citizens and retirees use it because they DON'T WANT something more complicated, they just want something that makes communicating with family and friends easier than a computer.

You can give me all of the newest specs in the world, and guess what, it wouldn't matter. With the way technology advances, the Xoom and every tablet out today will be obsolete in 6 months. But if you can show people how a tablet will make their lives easier, without making it a hassle to learn, then you will have success. The other tablet makers haven't figured that out yet. Like the Gizmodo review talks about, the average person shouldn't have to spend more than a few seconds trying to figure out how to turn their device on.

But hey, it's got 1gb or RAM so it must be good...

[video - click to view]

newroadsfinest said:
TO THE JACKASS THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS.... ANYTHING APPLE MAKES PERFORMS BETTER THAN ANYTHING WINDOWS AND ANDROID..... YES I MEAN SPEED.. TAKE AND ANDROID POWERED CELLPHONE FOR INSTANCE.. BY THE TIME THE MUSIC PLAYER IS HALFWAY FILLED, YOU CANT EVEN NAVIGATE THROUGH THE PHONE WITHOUT IT FREEZING ONCE OR TWICE.. THE MORE DATA YOU STORE, THE SLOWER THE DEVICE, WHILE APPLE HAS FOUND A WAY AROUND THAT... SO IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT WILL MOVE AT THE SPEED OF A 98 WINDOWS UNIT IN THREE MONTHS, THEN PURCHASE SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE IPAD.. BUT STFU AND TALK BOUT s**t YOU CAN RELATE TO

[pic - click to view]

03-04-2011, 12:12 PM         #62
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
VGA = 640 x 480 = .3 MP

you dont need anymore than .3 MP, Steve Jobs told me so...
There's no defending that. That's f**king embarassing.
 03-04-2011, 12:13 PM         #63
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
And nvm I get it, you're all spec heads, enjoy your specs while I enjoy a problem free, top of the line experience with my ipad
The problem is you being too stupid to use new tech .. you need it dumbed down so your low IQ can catch up.

It's ok ... when they release iPad 5 with Galaxy Tab 10.1 stats then you'll understand.
 7 years ago '04        #64
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 Metalzoa said:
The problem is you being too stupid to use new tech .. you need it dumbed down so your low IQ can catch up.

It's ok ... when they release iPad 5 with Galaxy Tab 10.1 stats then you'll understand.
There isnt gonna be a Galaxy Tab 10.1 dude. Samsung lost.
 7 years ago '04        #65
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Metalzoa said:
You really don't wanna know how much time I spend on codes and computers. If you did, you'd shut up with the quickness.
awesome dude, again, were talking about what something says on a chart vs hands on activity, the only reason anyone would choose another tab over the iPad is, android fanboys, flash fanboys, people who use removable media, or people who are checking camera specs as if they'll actually use it for the camera
 03-04-2011, 12:15 PM         #66
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Your opinion is irrelevant to the truth.

Whether you choose to argue with me on it or not doesn't change what it is. Arguing will only give me more time to expose the flaws in your logic and you'll take it personal. Just take my word for it or be quiet, wait and see.
Calm down fanboy! I welcomed you back and this is the thanks I get? I'm not arguing with you, I'm offering my opinion. In regards to what I personally see as worthwhile my opinion is my truth. 'Zoa you're a smart dude, but you need to calm down coming at me like you're trying to pick a f!ght.

You don't want it homey.
 7 years ago '04        #67
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Metalzoa said:

Not it at all, it's that I'd rather have a mistake free, smooth interface like the iPad rather than that choppy a.ss galaxy tab
 03-04-2011, 12:18 PM         #68
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im a fanboy cause im right? Oh ok.

I gave yall the headsup about PS+Google union and what it could mean long before official announcements. Keep sleeping on me ... but ask people here: Im rarely ever wrong about machines.
 7 years ago '04        #69
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1475 1475
I am still trying to figure out... why the f**k people buy tablets? its basically a phone but bigger and then it just fails at being able to be a laptop....
 7 years ago '09        #70
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
Apple is so overrated.
 03-04-2011, 12:23 PM         #71
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Im a fanboy cause im right? Oh ok.

I gave yall the headsup about PS+Google union and what it could mean long before official announcements. Keep sleeping on me ... but ask people here: Im rarely ever wrong about machines.
That's cool, but you're acting like this is the royal rumble of Tablet discussions and it's not really that serious.
 03-04-2011, 12:24 PM         #72
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
Apple is so overrated.
Everything is overrated if you really think about it. Do you have a reason in particular why you think Apple is overrated or do you just want to get on the Anti-Apple Posse's good side?
 7 years ago '09        #73
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Everything is overrated if you really think about it. Do you have a reason in particular why you think Apple is overrated or do you just want to get on the Anti-Apple Posse's good side?
It's all aesthetic marketing. I have yet to see an Apple computing device outperform any decent computer. My roommate is an Apple fanboy, and I have not been impressed by the iPad or Macbook.
 03-04-2011, 12:32 PM         #74
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This Bronx n*gga is the most flip-flopping double sided clown I've seen.

I knew you'd take it personal .. I didn't speak to you in the first place. You addressed me and now its ME in a royal rumble? I said I agree with me or keep it moving. You made your own option of giving me your weak opinion and now you're taking it personal I don't agree with you?

I am disappoint.
 7 years ago '05        #75
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 egotistical said:
I am still trying to figure out... why the f**k people buy tablets? its basically a phone but bigger and then it just fails at being able to be a laptop....
cause n*ggas got money to splurge on toys son...
 03-04-2011, 12:40 PM         #76
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
This Bronx n*gga is the most flip-flopping double sided clown I've seen.

I knew you'd take it personal .. I didn't speak to you in the first place. You addressed me and now its ME in a royal rumble? I said I agree with me or keep it moving. You made your own option of giving me your weak opinion and now you're taking it personal I don't agree with you?

I am disappoint.
What's wrong with you? How am I a double sided clown? How am I taking it personal? I don't even remember posting in this topic before a few minutes ago?

Furthermore, you don't run s**t here n*gga. Nobody and I mean nobody has to agree with anyone here or keep it moving so get that straight right now. As much as I disagree with many a Android head here, I have never said agree with me or keep it moving. What kind of egotistical bulls**t is that. You're on a f**king forum for godsake.

Go back to whatever hole you came from. Christ.
 03-04-2011, 12:46 PM         #77
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Find the ignore button if my words are hurting your feelings. Im not here to make people cry. Im here to talk about tablets.
 03-04-2011, 12:47 PM         #78
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xRapHeadx said:
It's all aesthetic marketing. I have yet to see an Apple computing device outperform any decent computer. My roommate is an Apple fanboy, and I have not been impressed by the iPad or Macbook.
Apple will never outperform in power, it outperforms in software and quality control.
 7 years ago '05        #79
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
What's wrong with you? How am I a double sided clown?
Cause you cosign the same s**t that you hate about anything that Apple doesnt make?
 03-04-2011, 12:48 PM         #80
specialaok  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what apps does the App Store have that makes is so much better than the Android Marketplace? what am i missing?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
20 hours ago