Chart: iPad 2 vs. Motorola XOOM vs. LG G-Slate vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-04-2011, 11:22 AM         #41
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tab is super gangsta but I already have a Galaxy S, so there's my 1 ghz processor Galaxy toy. I may upgrade to a Nexus S when they hack it harder. Right now Im waiting for the Tab 10.1 so I can stunt on these iToys and show then what real processing power looks and feels like.
 7 years ago '05        #42
mothu79 
space
space
space
$419 | Props total: 46 46
i will take droid and google apps over iphone anyday.
 7 years ago '05        #43
j-real 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
Can someone please explain the advantages of tablets? I had been considering getting one, but all I end of seeing is an overgrown ipod or and undersized lap top? What am I missing???
 7 years ago '05        #44
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1489 1489
 j-real said:
Can someone please explain the advantages of tablets? I had been considering getting one, but all I end of seeing is an overgrown ipod or and undersized lap top? What am I missing???
Its really no advantage of having a tablet...they more convient than a laptop for browsing and maybe playing music cause u just turn that b**ch on and b00m s**ts ready u aint gotta boot it unless its dead.

If u got extra money and just want a lil nice toy for apps/browsing/music then tablets are good...
 03-04-2011, 11:49 AM         #45
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tablets are the future. The desemination of computing and processing power from the device of consumption is what Tablets are all about. Easy input, output and data manipulation ... the hard work is done off-device, somewhere in the cloud.

As cloud computing gets bigger, tablets will get smaller and more functional.
 7 years ago '04        #46
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
IPad>>>

And it's obvious, the ease of use, the reliability of use, and the software on the iPad wins by far

Tech specs are for pissing contests, hands on wise, the iPad blows all of them away
 7 years ago '05        #47
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 legendisdope said:
i didnt even know 0.3 mp is possible..freal??? only an apple user can back that up as the best feature or some s**t

and dont tell me this ipad 2 dnt even got FLASH for taking pics or usin as a light.. thats horrible.. my galaxy tab already got better s**t than this ipad 2.. damn apple keep makin s**t thin and s3xy making that the only reason i want it
VGA = 640 x 480 = .3 MP

you dont need anymore than .3 MP, Steve Jobs told me so...
 7 years ago '05        #48
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 j-real said:
thats what they are, people are just sheep, paying more than 300 (average price for a netbook) is f**kin retarded at this time.
 03-04-2011, 11:57 AM         #49
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
IPad>>>

And it's obvious, the ease of use, the reliability of use, and the software on the iPad wins by far

Tech specs are for pissing contests, hands on wise, the iPad blows all of them away
Pretty sure that's 100% marketing BS.

Pretty sure your whole post is cliffnotes of any Steve Jobs presentation. Why don't you give us real computing knowledge on why you THINK the ipad is better, hmm?
 7 years ago '10        #50
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,672 | Props total: 2814 2814
that g-slate lookin better to me
 7 years ago '04        #51
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Pretty sure that's 100% marketing BS.

Pretty sure your whole post is cliffnotes of any Steve Jobs presentation. Why don't you give us real computing knowledge on why you THINK the ipad is better, hmm?
I have no idea what he said nor have I watched the video, it's the god honest truth, I've f**ked with other tabs around stores and in hand from owners and none of them come close to the iPad IMO

Why don't you take your elitist nerd persona elsewhere
 03-04-2011, 12:04 PM         #52
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Samsung stays winning. Haters will hate but they will bow to it sooner or later. :dancingcool:

Might cop a Galaxy Tab to go with my Galaxy S just off this spec sheet ;)
Metalzoa, happy to see you dude, but for a moment with that Samsung Tab. Samsung should be ashamed of themselves with the launch of that s**tty tablet. Samsung (who is a major supplier for the iPad's screen) will come harder I'm sure but right now? Nope.
 03-04-2011, 12:05 PM         #53
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
LG got this, then Samsung.... apple is in 3rd
Samsung got this.

That 3D recording and camera will r*pe your battery (which is weaker than the Galaxy Tab 10.1)

Lets not consider the much better back camera on the tab, wider screen and weighs way less than any of the other tablets.

Motorola's only advantage is in 3D, which isn't too prevalent these days. It'll take a while to be useful.
 03-04-2011, 12:07 PM         #54
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
I have no idea what he said nor have I watched the video, it's the god honest truth, I've f**ked with other tabs around stores and in hand from owners and none of them come close to the iPad IMO

Why don't you take your elitist nerd persona elsewhere
Im glad your uninformed opinion feels like it needs to be shared but I a.ssure you your stupidity is obvious to anyone with a decent knowledge of computers and devices.

Take it or leave it.
 7 years ago '04        #55
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
And nvm I get it, you're all spec heads, enjoy your specs while I enjoy a problem free, top of the line experience with my ipad
 7 years ago '05        #56
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1489 1489
 .Hafestos. said:
VGA = 640 x 480 = .3 MP

you dont need anymore than .3 MP, Steve Jobs told me so...

i see what u did there breh
 7 years ago '04        #57
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
Im glad your uninformed opinion feels like it needs to be shared but I a.ssure you your stupidity is obvious to anyone with a decent knowledge of computers and devices.

Take it or leave it.
Says the guy who chose his next tablet purchase by looking at a competitive tech specs chart, without trying them out hands on
 03-04-2011, 12:10 PM         #58
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Metalzoa said:
Samsung got this.

That 3D recording and camera will r*pe your battery (which is weaker than the Galaxy Tab 10.1)

Lets not consider the much better back camera on the tab, wider screen and weighs way less than any of the other tablets.

Motorola's only advantage is in 3D, which isn't too prevalent these days. It'll take a while to be useful.
Can i be perfectly honest and say f**k 3D technology right now? If you can find a battery that allows me to function normally for the advertised ten hours then I'll consider giving a look at 3D tech. But right now, it's unrealistic in my opinion.

Want to see my family's trip to Maryland? Where's your 3D glasses at?
 03-04-2011, 12:10 PM         #59
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Metalzoa, happy to see you dude, but for a moment with that Samsung Tab. Samsung should be ashamed of themselves with the launch of that s**tty tablet. Samsung (who is a major supplier for the iPad's screen) will come harder I'm sure but right now? Nope.
Your opinion is irrelevant to the truth.

Whether you choose to argue with me on it or not doesn't change what it is. Arguing will only give me more time to expose the flaws in your logic and you'll take it personal. Just take my word for it or be quiet, wait and see.
 03-04-2011, 12:11 PM         #60
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
Says the guy who chose his next tablet purchase by looking at a competitive tech specs chart, without trying them out hands on
You really don't wanna know how much time I spend on codes and computers. If you did, you'd shut up with the quickness.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy