most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2012 2012
Damn the Apple fanboys have come on in full force to defend this s**t......

My dad's work gave him an IPad for sitting on some board or some s**t. The coolest thing I could see about having a tablet is watching movies or reading like ESPN the magazine on the thing. But then again I could just read the actual magazine and watch movies on my computer.
 7 years ago '10        #22
beatjunkie 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,182 | Props total: 5 5
The iPad2 is a major step up from one...definitely better than all the others... With the things the iPad does you don't even need a USB drive honestly... Apple is ahead of the tablets with some of the things they are developing.
 7 years ago '04        #23
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,318 | Props total: 272 272
the App Store makes that chart irrelevant

iPad >>>
 7 years ago '04        #24
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
I still prefer a full functioning laptop but maybe I'm just old school
 7 years ago '04        #25
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
what ever happened to the blackberry playbook?
 7 years ago '04        #26
DonofDons21 
space
space
$6,257 | Props total: 721 721
 Drug Free said:
what ever happened to the blackberry playbook?
Keeps getn pushed back like bleeds hairline
 7 years ago '05        #27
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,040 | Props total: 1403 1403
competing for consumer money..why wouldnt Jobz folks add flash support
 7 years ago '07        #28
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,850 | Props total: 2110 2110
 Woodwin said:
damn ipad 2 aint got flash either i thought they would of added that at the minimum...n why does the ipad2 cameras just say yes lol
Yea they definitely need to come back and fill in all these blanks at a later date. Half the sh*t is N/A. How the f*ck I'm supposed to compare?
 7 years ago '04        #29
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 DonofDons21 said:
Keeps getn pushed back like bleeds hairline
if they are pushing it back to compete with these tablets and not be outdated, id say thats fine
 7 years ago '04        #30
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
The iPad 2 16g is probably the better value @ $500. Comparing the 32g models, Ima go with Xoom.

Apple is trippin with no built-in HDMI (screw buying an accesory), memory expansion, and flash support.
 7 years ago '05        #31
OMEGAMAN 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,532 | Props total: 18 18
Read Gizmodo's review of the Xoom...people thinking it's the end all, be all may be disappointed. The review practically condemns it because it is not new user friendly. I think a lot of people still aren't getting it because they have yet to hold and actually mess around with a tablet.

-The iPad is being used by a guy I know to pull up his bible scriptures in church and take notes right there.
-There is a really popular app that was developed to help out autistic children and help them communicate.
-Many senior citizens and retirees use it because they DON'T WANT something more complicated, they just want something that makes communicating with family and friends easier than a computer.

You can give me all of the newest specs in the world, and guess what, it wouldn't matter. With the way technology advances, the Xoom and every tablet out today will be obsolete in 6 months. But if you can show people how a tablet will make their lives easier, without making it a hassle to learn, then you will have success. The other tablet makers haven't figured that out yet. Like the Gizmodo review talks about, the average person shouldn't have to spend more than a few seconds trying to figure out how to turn their device on.

But hey, it's got 1gb or RAM so it must be good...
 03-04-2011, 09:16 AM         #32
TIP2009  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL everoyne wants the LG b/c of 3d, maybe you should read, the nintendo 3ds is proprietary software, meaning you need glasses w/ the LG, for atl east 4-7 years, unless they fail to pay the 1.3 million a year, then it goes to open market....lol and apple will smash lg...I'm guessing the LG people are welfare, unemployed, eneducated....all of these are hardware driven, meaning hardware performs the duties, rather than software driven (such as literally, only the ipad), which means steve jobs can stick his thumb up his a.ss and make something new via a software update, no new hardware neede.d..
 7 years ago '06        #33
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 eljesserocks said:
Man specs dont mean anything. I bet the ipad performs better than all of them.
are you on crack:rolll augh:specs dont mean anything something a apple user would say
 7 years ago '04        #34
newroadsfinest 
space
space
$2,817 | Props total: 457 457
 Andrefrbk said:
ur dumb...
TO THE JACKASS THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS.... ANYTHING APPLE MAKES PERFORMS BETTER THAN ANYTHING WINDOWS AND ANDROID..... YES I MEAN SPEED.. TAKE AND ANDROID POWERED CELLPHONE FOR INSTANCE.. BY THE TIME THE MUSIC PLAYER IS HALFWAY FILLED, YOU CANT EVEN NAVIGATE THROUGH THE PHONE WITHOUT IT FREEZING ONCE OR TWICE.. THE MORE DATA YOU STORE, THE SLOWER THE DEVICE, WHILE APPLE HAS FOUND A WAY AROUND THAT... SO IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT WILL MOVE AT THE SPEED OF A 98 WINDOWS UNIT IN THREE MONTHS, THEN PURCHASE SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE IPAD.. BUT STFU AND TALK BOUT s**t YOU CAN RELATE TO
 7 years ago '08        #35
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,114 | Props total: 23379 23379
 TIP2009 said:
LOL everoyne wants the LG b/c of 3d, maybe you should read, the nintendo 3ds is proprietary software, meaning you need glasses w/ the LG, for atl east 4-7 years, unless they fail to pay the 1.3 million a year, then it goes to open market....lol and apple will smash lg...I'm guessing the LG people are welfare, unemployed, eneducated....all of these are hardware driven, meaning hardware performs the duties, rather than software driven (such as literally, only the ipad), which means steve jobs can stick his thumb up his a.ss and make something new via a software update, no new hardware neede.d..
that's not true AT ALL. Everything electronic manufacturer worth a damn has a glassless(autostereoscopic) solution that they're working on. The problem is that the screens have to be small as hell in order for the 3d effect to not be broken if the user moves their head. I'm a.ssuming that's the reason they're g-slate display isn't autostereo, the tech they have just wasn't up to snuff to work on a 8 inch screen
 03-04-2011, 10:10 AM         #36
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kraYz13 said:
Samsung won.
Samsung stays winning. Haters will hate but they will bow to it sooner or later. :dancingcool:

Might cop a Galaxy Tab to go with my Galaxy S just off this spec sheet ;)
 7 years ago '04        #37
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 newroadsfinest said:
TO THE JACKASS THAT KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS.... ANYTHING APPLE MAKES PERFORMS BETTER THAN ANYTHING WINDOWS AND ANDROID..... YES I MEAN SPEED.. TAKE AND ANDROID POWERED CELLPHONE FOR INSTANCE.. BY THE TIME THE MUSIC PLAYER IS HALFWAY FILLED, YOU CANT EVEN NAVIGATE THROUGH THE PHONE WITHOUT IT FREEZING ONCE OR TWICE.. THE MORE DATA YOU STORE, THE SLOWER THE DEVICE, WHILE APPLE HAS FOUND A WAY AROUND THAT... SO IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT WILL MOVE AT THE SPEED OF A 98 WINDOWS UNIT IN THREE MONTHS, THEN PURCHASE SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE IPAD.. BUT STFU AND TALK BOUT s**t YOU CAN RELATE TO
Yup. I had this issue when I switched to the Evo which has better specs than the iPhone 4. It would get unresponsive and freeze with the more s**t I did with it. I went back to the iPhone after about six months.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 03-04-2011 at 10:14 AM..
 03-04-2011, 10:13 AM         #38
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OMEGAMAN said:
Read Gizmodo's review of the Xoom...people thinking it's the end all, be all may be disappointed. The review practically condemns it because it is not new user friendly. I think a lot of people still aren't getting it because they have yet to hold and actually mess around with a tablet.

-The iPad is being used by a guy I know to pull up his bible scriptures in church and take notes right there.
-There is a really popular app that was developed to help out autistic children and help them communicate.
-Many senior citizens and retirees use it because they DON'T WANT something more complicated, they just want something that makes communicating with family and friends easier than a computer.

You can give me all of the newest specs in the world, and guess what, it wouldn't matter. With the way technology advances, the Xoom and every tablet out today will be obsolete in 6 months. But if you can show people how a tablet will make their lives easier, without making it a hassle to learn, then you will have success. The other tablet makers haven't figured that out yet. Like the Gizmodo review talks about, the average person shouldn't have to spend more than a few seconds trying to figure out how to turn their device on.

But hey, it's got 1gb or RAM so it must be good...
So basically, dumb it down enough and it will be considered great and revolutionary?

If people don't wanna catch up then that's on them to spend more for less. But it really shows who is winning and who is bi-winning.

And I a.ssure you ... Android is the one bi-winning.

I drew this yesterday and I think it illustrates my point perfectly.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #39
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Woodwin said:
damn ipad 2 aint got flash either i thought they would of added that at the minimum...n why does the ipad2 cameras just say yes lol
Cause the front facing camera is 0.3 MP, and apple knows if they say that people will be like, wait a minute, this camera over here is better....

but that 0.3 MP camera is the best cause its in an apple product...

7 years ago '05        #40
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,404 | Props total: 679 679
LG got this, then Samsung.... apple is in 3rd
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago