Phat ass white girl for real
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 726 726
lol @ people snitching to his twitter and email
 7 years ago '05        #102
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Nas lost.
 7 years ago '08        #103
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 305 305
Idk if ghost will do anything necessarily, but wu got n*ggas everywhere
 7 years ago '09        #104
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8871 8871
 Michael_Moore said:
you gonna post any links backing up that rumor or not?
 03-03-2011, 08:20 AM         #105
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By Illstreet @ Post a link to some s**t that happened in real life in like 99-2000 before everyone came to the internet for all their information.

so the only information available on the net are things that transpired after '99-2000? close your account

I ain't gotta post a link.

It's a known fact in New York.
no it's not a known fact,because if was a known fact posing the questions I'm posing to you wouldn't make any sense now would it?...how is it a known fact but not known to 50 or GFK?

Sorry that it hurts your feelings or makes your Hero look bad, but it's a known fact.
I don't look up to these rappers...none of them are my hero's...i'm all about the truth..so i'll be damned if clowns like you try & pass off internet rumors as gospel..

Nore hit Nas over the head with a flower pot after Nas was talking wreckless on the radio... etc. etc. etc.
the nas and nore situation is true because both dudes have spoke on it it's been confirmed my various reports that there was an altercation...unlike this GFK & 50 bulls**t you pulled out ya a.ss...
These are all known events. Sorry you can't accept it because there isn't a "link".

The Internet has ruined this generation

this has less to do with the internet & more to do with you being gullible & or stupid and believing lies...
 7 years ago '10        #106
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
whats gullible is believing a bunch of youtube documentaries on illuminati and new world order. just proves that just becuz there's a link doesn't mean that its true.

and just becuz there ISN'T a link doesn't mean that its a lie.
 03-03-2011, 08:31 AM         #107
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
so the only information available on the net are things that transpired after '99-2000? close your account

no it's not a known fact,because if was a known fact posing the questions I'm posing to you wouldn't make any sense now would it?...how is it a known fact but not known to 50 or GFK?

I don't look up to these rappers...none of them are my hero's...i'm all about the truth..so i'll be damned if clowns like you try & pass off internet rumors as gospel..

this has less to do with the internet & more to do with you being gullible & or stupid and believing lies...
So I by your Logic, Ghost didn't break Ma$e's jaw because I don't have a link of them talkin about it and confirming it right?

The Wu has never straight in interviews talked about the scuffles they've been in over the years... And when has 50 ever admitted to being punked?

Again, @ because there's not a link, it didn't happen... Log the fukk off son. You're caught in the Matrix.

And greatest proof is this:

[video - click to view]

^^^Not long after that came out on "Supreme Clientele" is when Ghost did this to 50, and you ain't never heard 50 say a sideways word towards Ghost or the Wu since...

And 50 has never been known to bite his tounge after people come at him publicly.

And Rae ain't never been known for talking sh!t and not backing it up.

But na, nothin happened, especially something that pretty much everyone in NY knows about and has talked and heard about... Because you don't have a link.

Off yourself fool.

Last edited by Illstreet; 03-03-2011 at 08:33 AM..
 03-03-2011, 08:32 AM         #108
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
whats gullible is believing a bunch of youtube documentaries on illuminati and new world order. just proves that just becuz there's a link doesn't mean that its true.

... Don't even entertain him.

Anyone who takes "Alex Jones" seriously is a joke.
 7 years ago '06        #109
Badnewz100 
space
space
$4,600 | Props total: 3687 3687
n*ggas hyping this s**t up like an afterschool f!ght .
 7 years ago '08        #110
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70

At this dude snitching.
 03-03-2011, 08:42 AM         #111
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:

Illstreet said:
... Don't even entertain him.

Anyone who takes "Alex Jones" seriously is a joke.
only on BX will you find like minded ppl that think you don't need evidence to back up any of the s**t you're saying...

look at these dudes just co-signing each other like it's cool to just believe lies.... i'm dying over here...
 7 years ago '05        #112
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Well isnt this the damn pot callling the kettle black.

Ghostface's son will probably slap all the hot funky s**t outta Wiz, let alone Tone Starks.

It aint worth it Wiz. The Clan been slappin up n*ggaz since the 90s.
 03-03-2011, 08:54 AM         #113
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
only on BX will you find like minded ppl that think you don't need evidence to back up any of the s**t you're saying...

look at these dudes just co-signing each other like it's cool to just believe lies.... i'm dying over here...
Fam, you're one of the biggest people who just believes conspiracy theories and nonsense...

And you're really trying to say this s**t?

Again, stick to the internet and being different on here... Leave real life to people to go outside and have conversations with people who actually have been on the scene.
 03-03-2011, 08:55 AM         #114
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:

that n*gga takes L's in every section of this website

But he just keeps going, like the energizer bunny and sh!t...
 03-03-2011, 09:13 AM         #115
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill n*gga said:

that n*gga takes L's in every section of this website
how the f**k was that a L for me?..and when have I ever taken a L?..do you even know wtf you're talking about?...I asked dude to post evidence of the claims he's making & he couldn't do it?..how in your mind does that translate to me taking a L f**got?
 03-03-2011, 09:15 AM         #116
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By Illstreet Fam,
you're one of the biggest people who just believes conspiracy theories and nonsense...
And you're really trying to say this s**t?

here's the thing though...I can back up all the "conspiracy" claims I make..you can't say the same with this GFK/50 situation..that's the major difference between you & I....

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 03-03-2011 at 09:20 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #117
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Rendition said:
Star and Buckwild wack as f**k for this
This.
 7 years ago '04        #118
The Majestic 
space
space
$3,865 | Props total: 21 21
Dammmmmmmmmmn Wiz is going get hurt...
 7 years ago '05        #119
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Michael_Moore said:
here's the thing though...I can back up all the "conspiracy" claims I make..you can't say the same with this GFK/50 situation..that's the major difference between you & I....
Aint nothing happen between 50/GFK. Everybody would've heard about that one.

50 talked super greasy about GZA and then Meth was on Shade 45 like the following weak talking bout 50 crazy as s**t but he f**ks with him.

50 is a damn Wu-Tang fan foreal you can tell in the beat selection for some of his freestyles and he always says Meth is his favorite. That's more than likely the reason he shushed Tony Yayo that time. Yayo was claimin the n*gga Superb ghost wrote the whole Supreme Clientle. 50 cut em off and said I dont know about all that s**t.

Anyway Rae just said he wants to work with 50. Real recognize real, haterz dont be wanting to admit it.

Wiz on the other hand...
 7 years ago '08        #120
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,110 | Props total: 23339 23339
this n*gga bout to get a shaolin soccer kick to face cuz some cornball was impersonating ghost on a blog
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago