Brandon Davies kicked off BYU for having sex with his girlfriend

most viewed right now
 130
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 110
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-04-2011, 04:10 AM         #101
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd turn a blind eye and punish this n*gga after the tournament
 7 years ago '06        #102
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 kjyo20 said:
U know those b**ches gotta f**k like pumas

LOL this k!lled me since kobe f**ked one of em in utah
 7 years ago '05        #103
Nasty Nate 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 22 22
Brandon Davies girlfriend


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 03-04-2011, 09:03 AM         #104
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This dude is retarded, he shouldnt have even said anything...
 7 years ago '04        #105
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 jplaydadon said:
do you understand how stupid you sound dude? like really? are you even reading what you are saying? are you saying that if a kid is advised to go to a place by his parents at 18 which is not a full adult who has had real world experience, especially due to the limited nature of his upbringing due to playing basketball at a high level at that age (it takes TONS of commiment), that he isnt ready for college? thats retarded. very few 18 year olds have enough experience to where they can make those important life decisions on his/her own.

furthermore, byu has been to the tournament SEVERAL times. are you kidding? BYU isnt some middle of the road school, they have VERY GOOD sports teams. in fact thier football program is excellent and was on the verge of going independent. the bball program has been to the tournament 24 times. they have produced great pros. ever hear of steve young? decent ones in bball like shawn bradley. you have no idea what you are talking about.
You obviously either aren't in college, havent been to college or graduated from some run of the mill state college, got a boring a.ss degree and are working a boring a.ss job somewhere because if you just let your parents pick you school for you, I feel sorry for you. Picking a college is one of the most memorable times of my life, and my parents weren't going to force me to go anywhere I didn't want to be.

Influence of parents and forcing someone to go somewhere are two completely different things. I stand by my statement. No one forced this kid to go to BYU like you suggested, if he didn't want to be there like you originally said, he could have easily transferred, failed out, ect. ect. He signed the honor code, he has to abide by the rules. His parents didn't force him to be there, stop it. The only reason he wouldve went there unwillingly is because of the money, and since it seems like he got scholarship offers other places, then it was most definitely HIS CHOICE to be there.

And I didn't say BYU was a terrible sports school, but how many national titles has BYU won in basketball or football? BYU aint USC or Stanford, kids make the choice to go there because of their beliefs, not because of their sports. I'm sure by age 18, that kids either agree with their parents or they dont, but no one is going to be forced to go to BYU if thats not what they want...There is a reason that the top recruits in the nation choose to go elsewhere. BYU aint for everybody, it damn sure aint for me-.

And you forgot about Jim McMahon. I'm sure he wasn't doing any of that stuff on that honor code too . Sucks that the kid got suspended, but he willingly signed that dotted line to abide by BYU's ridiculous rules, so he has to face the consequences.
 03-04-2011, 11:29 AM         #106
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:
LOL this k!lled me since kobe f**ked one of em in utah
colorado
 7 years ago '04        #107
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 TheMagicMan said:
You obviously either aren't in college, havent been to college or graduated from some run of the mill state college, got a boring a.ss degree and are working a boring a.ss job somewhere because if you just let your parents pick you school for you, I feel sorry for you. Picking a college is one of the most memorable times of my life, and my parents weren't going to force me to go anywhere I didn't want to be.

Influence of parents and forcing someone to go somewhere are two completely different things. I stand by my statement. No one forced this kid to go to BYU like you suggested, if he didn't want to be there like you originally said, he could have easily transferred, failed out, ect. ect. He signed the honor code, he has to abide by the rules. His parents didn't force him to be there, stop it. The only reason he wouldve went there unwillingly is because of the money, and since it seems like he got scholarship offers other places, then it was most definitely HIS CHOICE to be there.

And I didn't say BYU was a terrible sports school, but how many national titles has BYU won in basketball or football? BYU aint USC or Stanford, kids make the choice to go there because of their beliefs, not because of their sports. I'm sure by age 18, that kids either agree with their parents or they dont, but no one is going to be forced to go to BYU if thats not what they want...There is a reason that the top recruits in the nation choose to go elsewhere. BYU aint for everybody, it damn sure aint for me-.

And you forgot about Jim McMahon. I'm sure he wasn't doing any of that stuff on that honor code too . Sucks that the kid got suspended, but he willingly signed that dotted line to abide by BYU's ridiculous rules, so he has to face the consequences.
First off, i attend the university of texas and being that we are a public ivy league with several top ranked programs, with the highest post graduation income rate of ANY school in the country, and that i am pre med, i dont qualify for that bulls**t youre talking. and no my parents didnt MAKE me go here, but they did advise me heavily when i made my decision. actually my parents wanted me at an HBCU but i chose not to go. However, those are just MY parents. my parents are not heavily religious and didn't feel that me coming to UT would compromise anything. someone in his camp may have thought so though and sometimes kids go places in honor of their parents wishes. you see it all the time especially in sports if the family has a lineage that went to a certain school or think highly of a certain institution or whatever. YOU DONT KNOW HIS SITUATION! im not sayin the dude shouldnt have been suspended, if he did violate, but that his decision to go there could have been influenced by people he trusted to have his best interest. plus you clearly didnt read because i stated that maybe Davies felt BYU was a legit place to be, but that he made a mistake. you obviously only take what you want out of text and pounce on it.

and i never said anyone FORCED him to go anywhere. doesnt mean he wasnt highly influenced. which is actually worse because that is what maybe consented him to sign the line thinking it was the best choice for him. he may not have been aware either of how rigid the honor code is. hell at most schools there is an honor codes, but its not strictly enforced.

and you did make a DUMB a.ss claim about BYU sports. no not ALL students go there because they believe that s**t and you made a claim that they are "just now making the tournament" when they have had great teams in the past. and so what they havent won a national championship? lots of schools havent? doesnt make them not a great sports school. you think everyone who goes to notre dame is a catholic? or players go to baylor because they are all hard core christian? no.

and dude, you are giving 18 year olds a little too much credit. hell most people are uninformed and immature in general, an 18 year old is no where near developed enough to combat a competent adult that has had life experiences. youre making it seem as if 18 year olds should make every decision on their own, when in fact they probably shouldnt.


Last edited by jplaydadon; 03-04-2011 at 12:07 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #108
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 jplaydadon said:
and i never said anyone FORCED him to go anywhere.
 jplaydadon said:
first off dude might not have wanted to go there, his parents could have made him go there. i know its easy to blame dude and yes he knew what he was gettin into, but dont make it seem like 18 year olds make life decisions on their own all the time. maybe his peeps thought it would be best for him and he never really wanted to be there...? it is possible.
I responded to what you said...that you THINK his parents made him to go there. You don't know his situation either, so your argument holds just as much water as mine does. I don't think his parents made him go anywhere he didn't want to be, just like you at UT. Yes, parents influence, just like mine and yours did, but at the end of the day, it's your choice where you're going to school and what you want to do while you're there. I'll leave it at that.

And I'm willing to bet that if you asked the student body, that more than 75% would tell you they went to BYU because of the values and belief systems that the university upheld. Thats why most of them didn't come out in outrage when he got suspended. The students supported it. If everyone who went there went there for some other reason, dont you'd think that they'd be working to get this removed from the honor code?

BYU students and student athletes are there because they believe in what the school stands for. If you're ONLY looking to win national title and become and NFL or NBA star with an endorsement deal, I'm sure the admissions office at BYU would tell you that this isn't the school for you. If he didn't believe in it, then he wouldn't have apologized and he wouldn't have accepted the punishment. He'd be looking for his way out of BYU.

So I'm still standing by what I said. His family/support system didn't MAKE him go to BYU, he most likely believes that what he did is wrong, BYU doesn't care about having national championship contenders in ANY of their sports and the honor code is bulls**t.

And congrats on Pre-Med at UT.
 7 years ago '09        #109
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
 TheMagicMan said:
I responded to what you said...that you THINK his parents made him to go there. You don't know his situation either, so your argument holds just as much water as mine does. I don't think his parents made him go anywhere he didn't want to be, just like you at UT. Yes, parents influence, just like mine and yours did, but at the end of the day, it's your choice where you're going to school and what you want to do while you're there. I'll leave it at that.

And I'm willing to bet that if you asked the student body, that more than 75% would tell you they went to BYU because of the values and belief systems that the university upheld. Thats why most of them didn't come out in outrage when he got suspended. The students supported it. If everyone who went there went there for some other reason, dont you'd think that they'd be working to get this removed from the honor code?

BYU students and student athletes are there because they believe in what the school stands for. If you're ONLY looking to win national title and become and NFL or NBA star with an endorsement deal, I'm sure the admissions office at BYU would tell you that this isn't the school for you. If he didn't believe in it, then he wouldn't have apologized and he wouldn't have accepted the punishment. He'd be looking for his way out of BYU.

So I'm still standing by what I said. His family/support system didn't MAKE him go to BYU, he most likely believes that what he did is wrong, BYU doesn't care about having national championship contenders in ANY of their sports and the honor code is bulls**t.

And congrats on Pre-Med at UT.
According to a lot of reports, he is adopted and his adoptive parents had a lot influence on him staying in Provo where he lived and attend BYU. Maybe your parents or your friends parents didn't have a lot of influence on the college you chose but for the majority of students and athletes that is the case.

Especially athletes because they want their parents at every game or parents wanna be at every game. 9 times out of 10 they arent gonna make long trips to see you play two or three times a week. Go read a lot of those polls asked of athletes what influenced their decision to play for a school and parents choice is big in the chart. ESPN is always doing stories on guys and you always see them mention something about their parents wanting them there.

I know you may not feel like they do but a lot of others say different. I know you said they didnt "force,make" them go but you said influenced is different. Its not. Influenced is just a nice way of saying made or forced them to go. Kids are "influenced" daily to do stuff.


Last edited by That Guy Fly; 03-04-2011 at 02:11 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #110
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Fly 2ndComing said:
According to a lot of reports, he is adopted and his adoptive parents had a lot influence on him staying in Provo where he lived and attend BYU. Maybe your parents or your friends parents didn't have a lot of influence on the college you chose but for the majority of students and athletes that is the case.

Especially athletes because they want their parents at every game or parents wanna be at every game. 9 times out of 10 they arent gonna make long trips to see you play two or three times a week. Go read a lot of those polls asked of athletes what influenced their decision to play for a school and parents choice is big in the chart. ESPN is always doing stories on guys and you always see them mention something about their parents wanting them there.

I know you may not feel like they do but a lot of others say different. I know you said they didnt "force,make" them go but you said influenced is different. Its not. Influenced is just a nice way of saying made or forced them to go. Kids are "influenced" daily to do stuff.
Well then maybe I'm wrong

I guess I should be happy that no one had this hold over me in choosing something as personal as a college choice/career. I had about 10 options of schools with scholarships and my mom told me to choose whichever one I liked the best.
 7 years ago '04        #111
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
avatar space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8458 8458
**Update: Email from Dirty Army Soldier: Brandon Davis got kicked out of BYU for knocking up his girlfriend. The volleyball player, Danica Mendivil, she was posted on here yesterday. I have family that lives in Provo UT. I have a VERY reliable source that she confessed to her bishop that she was pregnant, and he pressured her to tell him who the father was. She held out for like a month, then caved. She ratted out Brandon. If she would have waited one more month to tell, BYU could have had a national championship
 7 years ago '05        #112
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3266 3266
Yea my girlfriend last year went to Catholic University of America. It was the same type of s**t..they weren't supposed to drink alcohol or have s3x..and couldn't have the opposite s3x in their rooms past 2:00. I literally had to sneak around their dorm if I wanted to go to the bathroom cause I wanted to f**k...s**ts dumb. There was also several people kicked out cause they had s3x too.
 03-04-2011, 04:29 PM         #113
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pics???
 7 years ago '09        #114
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
 Javon23 said:
**Update: Email from Dirty Army Soldier: Brandon Davis got kicked out of BYU for knocking up his girlfriend. The volleyball player, Danica Mendivil, she was posted on here yesterday. I have family that lives in Provo UT. I have a VERY reliable source that she confessed to her bishop that she was pregnant, and he pressured her to tell him who the father was. She held out for like a month, then caved. She ratted out Brandon. If she would have waited one more month to tell, BYU could have had a national championship
if thats true, the "bishop" was mad cause she was supposed to be his b**ch and she stepped out. This s**t was all planned and executed well by them. They screwed a whole school over. lol
 7 years ago '09        #115
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$66,432 | Props total: 12370 12370
Wait, Davies just admitted to BYU that he had premarital s3x, he didnt say it was with his girlfriend. Everybody just a.ssumed it was with his girlfriend but she is in Tempe. A cat I know down there says she is known to be a little giving with a couple of the athletes there. This is about to get uglier as more s**t is coming out.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Steph Kegels
120 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Kevin Hart X-mad card
81 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy