most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12349 12349
 Javon23 said:
@Fly 2ndComing

Maybe or maybe not but at the end of the day The Rules are The Rules and he
clearly violated them regardless if anybody snitched on him.
Even if it was an agenda he should not have put himself in that situation.
He agreed to honoring the school Honor Code attending the university.
In orientation "every" traditional college student receives a school honor code book and most of us probably don't even read it but its our responsibility to know and be aware of the rules of the University we chose to attend.
You're right, I totally agree. I was speaking more about why now and why the revealing/leaking of his case when with previous athletes at BYU even regular students their rights were protected and you didn't hear of any incidents until their season was over?
 7 years ago '09        #82
space
space
 Main Event said:
Not sure it was his girl, because she goes to ASU
Well damn1 If thats the case...

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #83
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8424 8424
@Fly 2ndComing

Good question
I would figure most likely this situation got messy in regards to word of mouth spreading around campus and when it came to the politics of it the university could not cover it up or put it to rest until the end of the season so they had no choice but to react to it right now.
 7 years ago '04        #84
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 Fly 2ndComing said:
You're right, I totally agree. I was speaking more about why now and why the revealing/leaking of his case when with previous athletes at BYU even regular students their rights were protected and you didn't hear of any incidents until their season was over?
well im sure there are reasons, but one is that he is a starter on the bball team thats about to get a one seed and they are heavy in the media right now. so its not like it could go unnoticed. if dude didnt play, people are gonna ask and fans are gonna wanna know too. in football, its a little less transparent. more players, some people dont even know, or might not be important to the squads success, etc.
 7 years ago '08        #85
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #86
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 CaliIsActive said:
Correct me if im wrong

dont mormons believe some s**tt that black people are black because they sinned and that was there punishment?
you're wrong. I don't know much about Mormans but that's not true at all. There are supposedly a lot of Mormans in Africa too.

Last edited by TH35; 03-03-2011 at 01:55 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #87
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
well im sure there are reasons, but one is that he is a starter on the bball team thats about to get a one seed and they are heavy in the media right now. so its not like it could go unnoticed. if dude didnt play, people are gonna ask and fans are gonna wanna know too. in football, its a little less transparent. more players, some people dont even know, or might not be important to the squads success, etc.
last year Harvey Unga was their best running back when he was forced to leave the team and school. But, they did it after the season in the spring. The same went for his fiancee at the time who played on the women's basketball team.

Just odd that it all came to a head at this particular time and I'm waiting on the story why. Thats all. But, I have a feeling the truth won't come out and BYU wins in this. They don't really care about winning a title as much as pushing their beliefs and values.
 7 years ago '04        #88
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,888 | Props total: 2000 2000
 TH35 said:
you're wrong. I don't know much about Mormans but that's not true at all. There are supposedly a lot of Mormans in Africa too.
This.....

I'm sure their whole school is not white. Oh and according to wikipedia Halota Ngata is a Latter Day Saint. I'm pretty sure Ngata is black, right?
 03-03-2011, 02:14 PM         #89
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why wouldn't he think he'd get away with it (if this is really all he did)

all the football players are f**kin somethin
 7 years ago '06        #90
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
you're thinking of Islam bruh, bruh.
Hes thinking right....I cant speak on Islam but some Mormons practice having mutiple wives.....isnt that show Big Love about that??
 7 years ago '08        #91
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
f**ken retarded
 7 years ago '09        #92
SoulProblem 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 1 1
 TH35 said:
Well to be completely correct he isn't wrong per say... They were a completely racist religion up until 1978 when they finally let black people join the priesthood.

A few quotes for context....

"Any man having one drop of the seed of Cane in him Cannot hold the priesthood ... I will say it now in the name of Jesus Christ. I know it is true & they know it. The Negro cannot hold one particle of Government ... if any man mingles his seed with the seed of Cane the only way he Could get rid of it or have salvation would be to Come forward & have his head Cut off & spill his Blood upon the ground. It would also take the life of his Children." - Brigham Young 1852

"The attitude of the Church with reference to Negroes remains as it has always stood. It is not a matter of the declaration of a policy but of direct commandment from the Lord, on which is founded the doctrine of the Church from the days of its organization, to the effect that Negroes may become members of the Church but that they are not entitled to the priesthood at the present time. The prophets of the Lord have made several statements as to the operation of the principle. President Brigham Young said: "Why are so many of the inhabitants of the earth cursed with a skin of blackness? It comes in consequence of their fathers rejecting the power of the holy priesthood, and the law of God. They will go down to death. And when all the rest of the children have received their blessings in the holy priesthood, then that curse will be removed from the seed of Cain, and they will then come up and possess the priesthood, and receive all the blessings which we now are entitled to." - President Wilford Woodruff 1949

It was only when civil rights passed and public pressure grew that they "changed" what they thought of black people.....
 7 years ago '04        #93
space
space
 SoulProblem said:
It was only when civil rights passed and public pressure grew that they "changed" what they thought of black people.....
Well if that is the case than by your logic ALL Christians are racist as well. There were hundreds of thousands of Southerners who used the mark/curse of Cain as part of the reasons why Africans were inferior to Europeans.

By your logic, it was only the passage of the civil rights laws that even made Southerners even consider African Americans as humans [which this in itself flawed].

I guess all Christians & Mormons are racists as well. Hey, some Jews believe in the Curse of Cain as well, I guess all Jews are racists too!

EVERYONE STAY AWAY FROM MORMONS, CHRISTIANS & JEWS, THEY ARE RACIST!!
 7 years ago '07        #94
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14587 14587
 lilsnatch770 said:
Well if that is the case than by your logic ALL Christians are racist as well. There were hundreds of thousands of Southerners who used the mark/curse of Cain as part of the reasons why Africans were inferior to Europeans.

By your logic, it was only the passage of the civil rights laws that even made Southerners even consider African Americans as humans [which this in itself flawed].

I guess all Christians & Mormons are racists as well. Hey, some Jews believe in the Curse of Cain as well, I guess all Jews are racists too!

7 years ago '05        #95
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
I bet a can of 4loko in ya closet = havin a kilo of cocaine in ya mattress at byu
 7 years ago '07        #96
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
 lilsnatch770 said:

^This

People need to understand the Curse of Ham and descendants of Caan, Caananittes.

But racism as a concept wasn't even developed until the nineteenth century so labeling early-1800's Christians as racist is a misuse of terminology.
 7 years ago '09        #97
SoulProblem 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 1 1
 lilsnatch770 said:

Actually I agree with you competently since I'm an atheist....

If people actually read the bible they would see that there is all kinds of f**ked up s**t in there that is cannon in their religion...
 7 years ago '04        #98
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,318 | Props total: 12999 12999
There's more to this story than meets the eye.
 7 years ago '04        #99
space
space
Holy f**king s**t apparently sarcasm was never taught to some of these motherf**kers
 7 years ago '09        #100
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
you're thinking of Islam bruh, bruh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
240 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
77 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy