Wiz Khalifa Covers Rolling Stone Magazine

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
frequent23 
space
space
$1,084 | Props total: 82 82
How come wenever a n*gga get famous and starts makin alot of money u BX n*ggas say they sold out??????? dnt yall realize wat u all look like wen u do that??? lol
 7 years ago '04        #62
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
i'm proud of him, that's all i'ma say.

it's funny how people say he "sold out" when his music ain't much too different from mixtapes such as star power and flight school.

n*gga been rappin' over synth-heavy "pop" beats and harmonizing on his songs hooks since like '08.

it's cool though. muhf*ckas must be talking about the wiz from those "youngin' on his grind" days or some sh*t, when he sounded exactly like a dip set member.
 03-03-2011, 07:07 AM         #63
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wiz is still the same guy from the beginning. "Say Yes" is just as Pop as Black And Yellow, I don't understand when people say he "sold out." Can some be be more concrete?
 03-03-2011, 07:14 AM         #64
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thangstah said:
oh damn i did not know they took that cover from ruffin..

lol check the mirror they didnt photoshop the afro out
You're in for a rude awakening once you find out how unoriginal everyone really is.
 7 years ago '07        #65
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,584 | Props total: 1051 1051
He has f*g swag

And he could have found a better fake gold chain.
 03-03-2011, 08:26 AM         #66
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mother fukka looks like he talking a long shyt.......
 7 years ago '04        #67
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I'm happy to see anyone from the Burgh do their thing especially in hip hop. I been f**king with dude since Prince of the City and it's been dope to watch dude blow up.
 7 years ago '04        #68
TniaS 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,490 | Props total: 720 720
I thought Howard Stern was supposed to be on the cover
 03-03-2011, 09:31 AM         #69
TXChainsaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I say he sold out ONLY because i hate Stargate's production. truth be told he was ALWAYS on some pop s**t... but in a cool HIP HOP type way. His hooks are still nice. But the way Atlantic is handling him for his singles jus make him lame. See what happened with BOB? LUPE?

Star of the Show is still a nice track.

and tell Johnny Julliano stop selling soundclick beats to EVERY wack rapper with 30 dollars. it might put some bank in his pocket but as a producer he lost VALUE. same thing is about to happen to Jahlil beats. I dont support soundclick
 7 years ago '10        #70
datguyjr 2 heat pts
space
space
$642 | Props total: 759 759
 thaVAmenace said:
*wait for Illuminati one_eye chatter*
Illuminati
 03-03-2011, 10:06 AM         #71
spactn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u think he shaved his stache once since he blew up? or is it steady just coming in.
 7 years ago '06        #72
Passaicplaya009 
space
space
$578 | Props total: 2 2
wiz reminding me of jimi hendrix on this cover 4 some reason..any of ya see the resemblance
 7 years ago '04        #73
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
The level of hate is so high in this thread is sickening. If you was a Wiz fan since some years back you suppose to be proud of this n*gga for getting big as he is.

Yea, his music is not watered-down but not ALL of it...because On My Level and Phone Numbers is almost just as good as his old music.

Shame @ n*ggas hating on success.
You're just missing the point. It has nothing to do with his success.. I'm sure all of his old fans are proud that he made it. That's not gonna make us like his music now though, or that blonde streak in his hair lol...

I listened to the n*gga for his music, not his success... I can't put his success in the whip on a hot summer day... Like I was banging that Star Power, Flight School and Kush & Oj like non-stop until the next tape dropped... He just went the label route, which = sucka music on demand, real n*ggas know this...
 7 years ago '05        #74
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 4244 4244
 GoldynChyld421 said:
You're just missing the point. It has nothing to do with his success.. I'm sure all of his old fans are proud that he made it. That's not gonna make us like his music now though, or that blonde streak in his hair lol...

I listened to the n*gga for his music, not his success... I can't put his success in the whip on a hot summer day... Like I was banging that Star Power, Flight School and Kush & Oj like non-stop until the next tape dropped... He just went the label route, which = sucka music on demand, real n*ggas know this...
^^^^realist s**t in the thread. Smart "fans" could care less about the success of an artist. What i look like arguing with another man about some s**t not remotly related to me?!?! The music is all that matters. Some people say his music has taken a slight downturn. thats their honest opinion/evaluation, not hate (that word means close to nothing now days by the way)
 03-03-2011, 12:03 PM         #75
rbsmith42 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
justadam.com
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago