most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,102 | Props total: 18987 18987
thought Ja was incarcerated.....
 7 years ago '06        #22
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 ajeana said:
[EVIL] "R" "U" Serious ? Dude, you have no idea. My connection run real deep, the link was email to me this morning from someone in JARULE's CAMP. Just getting around to posting it, media sources around the world email me daily. I'll post the source this one time.

[/EVIL]

lol at ajeana constantly lying "my connection runs deep" ..just like it pretended it got hired by another site and that ronnie pays it a salary to post here

nobody's stupid enough to believe u, u hermaphrodite weirdo
 03-02-2011, 10:11 PM         #23
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Damn if you can't sell shows in America then go to Europe.. If you can't do shows in Europe jump on ICP's d!ck and go to that methhead gathering they do once a year and perform.. going to Dubai to perform infront of towel heads just aint hiphop.
"Fake a.ss n*ggas be hollin "keep it real" / I got family n*gga, keep it real to these got damn bills// I give a f**k bout hip-hop, the culture of the cause/ This s**t is watered down like a scene from jaws//" - Mac
 7 years ago '10        #24
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,463 | Props total: 6613 6613
 LongHair said:

[pic - click to view]

I thought JA was suppose to be in prison DUBAI is where its at Chamillionaire was just out there kicking it
Damn who the f**k is in ur avy?? Damn!!
 03-02-2011, 11:29 PM         #25
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
lol dudes ride 50s d!ck a lil too hard in here everytime Ja pops up...like if its the cool thing to do..lol sheep
And n*ggas got some nerve to talk about HipHop fans being fickle yet they stay being happy that Ja isn't relevant no more The fact that Ja gets more love overseas nowadays than in the U.S. really says alot about our country.

Some of the these n*ggas AND b**ches were some of his biggest fans at one point then turned on him.
 7 years ago '06        #26
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lol that n*gga look like a midget baby in a stroller
 03-03-2011, 12:21 AM         #27
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this whole thread
 03-03-2011, 12:47 AM         #28
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ajeana said:
[EVIL] "R" "U" Serious ? Dude, you have no idea. My connection run real deep, the link was email to me this morning from someone in JARULE's CAMP. Just getting around to posting it, media sources around the world email me daily. I'll post the source this one time.

[/EVIL]

[pic - click to view]

03-03-2011, 05:05 AM         #29
wayneboyar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I randomly saw this Russia when out on a business trip...

7 years ago '05        #30
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
Ja is definitely nowhere near broke, get the f**k on with that s**t
 03-03-2011, 07:26 AM         #31
cranx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
Damn if you can't sell shows in America then go to Europe.. If you can't do shows in Europe jump on ICP's d!ck and go to that methhead gathering they do once a year and perform.. going to Dubai to perform infront of towel heads just aint hiphop.
hmmmm hiphop is hiphop where ever he performs. a lot of artists perform in the Emirates. Busta,missy elliot, diddy,cassidy etc.. they have a big hiphop culture....
 7 years ago '08        #32
demha88 3 heat pts
space
space
$682 | Props total: 48 48
 Draped Up said:
that is NOT his car
 7 years ago '04        #33
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,435 | Props total: 29682 29682
 Draped Up said:
u aint know? boxden is full of accountants, they think everyone is broke
 7 years ago '06        #34
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 demha88 said:
that is NOT his car

how u know? ja made alot of money when he was still relevant

i remember like a year or two ago, somes**t came out saying he had a networth of around 90 million

In a 2008 networth scan, Ja Rule had a networth estimated at nearly 90 million. Ja Rule was the executive producer for his highest selling CDs to date. Ja Rule has sold 35 million records worldwide and from 2000-2002 he was the world's fastest selling rapper and the highest paid as well. Ja Rule along with his former group, The Cash Money Click, settled with a $45 million dollar claim in the crew's unreleased material handeled by TVT Records, Ja getting a costly $38 million of the stake. From his small appearences in 14 movies, 5 of those box office hits, Ja Rule has made an estimated $16.2 million. Ja Rule also teamed up with Irv Gotti in 2004 and created the urban clothing line ErvingGeoffery, which sells fairly well in the big city market. Other money making attributes include Ja Rule's alcoholic beverage Momo Mojito and the very profitable L.I.F.E. Foundation, which schools over 2,500 students in New York, Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, and Dallas. Ja Rule lives in a $1.2 million dollar home in Saddle River, New Jersey and also owns 2 multi-million dollar mansions in California and owns a $3.5 million dollar mansion in Miami. Ja Rule makes an estimated $7.5 million in touring in Europe and Asia, where he has an extremely strong fanbase.

Read more:

dont know how true that is but still, u never know
 03-03-2011, 10:34 AM         #35
pimpin007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt that n*gga supposed to be locked up or some
 7 years ago '04        #36
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,435 | Props total: 29682 29682
 pimpin007 said:
wasnt that n*gga supposed to be locked up or some
i believe next month he will
 7 years ago '10        #37
Petty Wap 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,051 | Props total: 315 315
If its not forbes, then its not proof
 7 years ago '07        #38
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
..and some people can't afford to go TO DUBAI. ..Always dissin' Ja.
 7 years ago '07        #39
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
 ajeana said:
Just wanted you guy's to know, I will be leaving the BX. BEEN HIRED BY ANOTHER WEB SITE
No, I won't reveal what the site is, until my contract starts in FEBRUARY.
its already march
 7 years ago '06        #40
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
 ajeana said:

[/EVIL]
Not to knock you, but when you talk about "connection". MTO, TMZ, National Enquirer, Wendy Williams, and Perez-Hilton are not strong connections man. That's worst than those damn radio gossip divas on Sunday Night when the CORE DJs are hosting, or posting media bulls**t just to get paid on WSHH like Kat Stacks & Sidney Starr.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy