Derrick Rose reveals his text to woo LeBron James

most viewed right now
 161
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 97
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 85
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 74
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
166 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
rawchester 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,948 | Props total: 6836 6836
 Hold That said:
Woj wrote articles, and there's an S.I article i posted last night that says Rose acted non chalant about LeBron joining.. He didn't care if he did or didn't, but he wasn't about to go all out begging through the media for Lebron to join and feed into the ego maniac's mentality..

Not to mention it also said Rose was loyal to his teammates, he didn't want to sell out Luol Deng in the process, while begging for LeBron and then he never joins.. Rose is just a good guy, if LeBron was going to come here, he would have came.. I'm glad Rose went about it the way he did because he had his teammates back(preferably Luol).. How can you not admire someone like that?
 7 years ago '04        #42
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,754 | Props total: 1395 1395
u r naice gai and a gud playr, i lyk u do u lyk mee? maibee we can play on da same teem next yr... by by
 03-02-2011, 04:12 PM         #43
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LovinPavan said:
u r naice gai and a gud playr, i lyk u do u lyk mee? maibee we can play on da same teem next yr... by by




or should i say


:ded:
 7 years ago '08        #44
danny2132 
space
avatar space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
 Hold That said:
Woj wrote articles, and there's an S.I article i posted last night that says Rose acted non chalant about LeBron joining.. He didn't care if he did or didn't, but he wasn't about to go all out begging through the media for Lebron to join and feed into the ego maniac's mentality..

Not to mention it also said Rose was loyal to his teammates, he didn't want to sell out Luol Deng in the process, while begging for LeBron and then he never joins.. Rose is just a good guy, if LeBron was going to come here, he would have came.. I'm glad Rose went about it the way he did because he had his teammates back(preferably Luol).. How can you not admire someone like that?
:agreement6::agreement6:

Props thanks, now I am gonna show this to him and shut him up. I swear he just hates on Chicago teams. I had to hear his mouth about the Bears lol
 7 years ago '08        #45
danny2132 
space
avatar space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
It's funny how some people on BX talk about how D.Rose talks, but most of these fools type like idiots..
 7 years ago '04        #46
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 rawchester said:
"I just want to win" was that not the greatest part of that text?

thumbs up to D rose

[video - click to view]



 7 years ago '04        #47
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 danny2132 said:
It's funny how some people on BX talk about how D.Rose talks, but most of these fools type like idiots..
 7 years ago '04        #48
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Hold That said:
Listen here you fake a.ss D.Wade, because I exposed you of saying something stupid.. Yes Rose is retarded because he wasn't begging LeBron to join his team.. f**k outta here.. I want my 22 year old superstar to feel he can win a championship with hard work with or without LeBron..

You f**kers would know nothing about that because the Bulls have had competitors in their history so I know how to recognise greatness and the mentality to want to be the best, and actually work at trying to be the best you can be..



[pic - click to view]







hoy fudge 2k3?
 7 years ago '08        #49
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
rose's speech: serious business.
 7 years ago '04        #50
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,754 | Props total: 1395 1395
Bx, where people post 16 thousand times in 2 years.
 03-02-2011, 04:31 PM         #51
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:
They can't make fun of his game. So the only thing they got is he can't read.

Bx, where everyone is an english major.
no, we also have that he's a cheater and a fraud.
 03-02-2011, 04:32 PM         #52
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Woj wrote articles, and there's an S.I article i posted last night that says Rose acted non chalant about LeBron joining.. He didn't care if he did or didn't, but he wasn't about to go all out begging through the media for Lebron to join and feed into the ego maniac's mentality..

Not to mention it also said Rose was loyal to his teammates, he didn't want to sell out Luol Deng in the process, while begging for LeBron and then he never joins.. Rose is just a good guy, if LeBron was going to come here, he would have came.. I'm glad Rose went about it the way he did because he had his teammates back(preferably Luol).. How can you not admire someone like that?
Hold That spits the truth everytime man..
i dont think i can disagree with any part of this
 7 years ago '04        #53
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 BrownBag said:
They can't make fun of his game. So the only thing they got is he can't read.

Bx, where everyone is an english major.
Exactly...People like to nitpick and find things that a person is inferior to them in just so they can talk is if they are better than everyone else...Like Rose's speaking and reading..

So they wanna hate and laugh at Rose because of his speaking and reading abilities..So people feel as is they are better than him, becasue they speak "properly"

And that's where you get people like we have here on boxden..Knowing that more than half of the people on here are ignorant idiots..
 7 years ago '04        #54
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
and he'll be beat in the playoffs by James and the heat
 7 years ago '04        #55
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Slickems said:
no, we also have that he's a cheater and a fraud.
You keep bringing that up..Sounds like you're mad. But I'm the one that's mad?..
 03-02-2011, 04:38 PM         #56
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
and he'll be beat in the playoffs by James and the heat
 03-02-2011, 04:38 PM         #57
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Bully said:
rose stans in here doing damage control

rose just didnt want to face the prospect of sending a text message

rose:i want lebron!
bulls organization: ok, but you'll have to send him a text
rose:uhh, nevermind:sick:

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #58
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,754 | Props total: 1395 1395
 knowughetto said:
Exactly...People like to nitpick and find things that a person is inferior to them in just so they can talk is if they are better than everyone else...Like Rose's speaking and reading..

So they wanna hate and laugh at Rose because of his speaking and reading abilities..So people feel as is they are better than him, becasue they speak "properly"

And that's where you get people like we have here on boxden..Knowing that more than half of the people on here are ignorant idiots..
all jokes aside, i think that is a pretty astute point and broadly applies to most mockery and criticism levied against celebs and even dull normals on bx and in the real world.

having said that, some jokes aren't so hurtful that they shouldn't be made. okay, even if rose reads and writes poorly, clearly he has other qualities that are redeemable professionally and personally. no on in their right mind could completely castigate one of the more genuinely likable players in the nba.

sorry if my perhaps not-so-sensitive jibe pricked the sensibility of d.rose's supporters or even his detractors. we are all teammates in this thing called life and i am formally 'texting' my allegiance to you with this post.
 03-02-2011, 04:51 PM         #59
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
You keep bringing that up..Sounds like you're mad. But I'm the one that's mad?..
and you keep being unable to deny it
 7 years ago '04        #60
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 LovinPavan said:
all jokes aside, i think that is a pretty astute point and broadly applies to most mockery and criticism levied against celebs and even dull normals on bx and in the real world.

having said that, some jokes aren't so hurtful that they shouldn't be made. okay, even if rose reads and writes poorly, clearly he has other qualities that are redeemable professionally and personally. no on in their right mind could completely castigate one of the more genuinely likable players in the nba.

sorry if my perhaps not-so-sensitive jibe pricked the sensibility of d.rose's supporters or even his detractors. we are all teammates in this thing called life and i am formally 'texting' my allegiance to you with this post.
It's all good fam, no harm intended or not hate...Exactly, we all are teammates in life. We all have to depend on each other in some way, shape, or form in life...We can't just sit here and act like we are better than the next man or woman becasue of his/her flaws..We should be helping them, not talking about them..I didn't take it as an insult, I know what you mean..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
condoms are lame as fu-k
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy